If you have an email ending in @hotmail.com, @live.com or @outlook.com (or any other Microsoft-related domain), please consider changing it to another email provider; Microsoft decided to instantly block the server's IP, so emails can't be sent to these addresses.
If you use an @yahoo.com email or any related Yahoo services, they have blocked us also due to "user complaints"
-UE

Girls on the internet.

edited 2011-04-28 22:24:28 in General
[tɕagɛn]
They make me do bad things. I treat girls on the internet much differently than I treat guys. Like I have trouble arguing with them--I mean, with a guy, that's all cool, but with a girl?! How absurd! And I act creepily submissive towards women on the internet. I'll dl anything they tell me to do. On Doujinstyle, my sig has a declaration of another member being my wife. Why? Becauss she told me to do it. So I did it. Because she was a girl. As you can guess, my dick is the one telling me to do this. And I'm ronrey I also am worried that I sound creepy. I have to resist the urge to drop creepy sexual comments that make me sound like a rapist stalker. I want to get into a relationship, but when I sound like I'm gonna drag you behind a dumpster and rape you, well, it doesn't endear me to people. Right now there's this cute 14-year-old girl on Doujinstyle. I have no idea what to do, because if I start talking to her, I'll probably sound like a rapist again. Or she may be a lesbian. TL;DR FOREVER ALONE

Comments

• edited 2011-04-28 22:30:15
    As a petty and vindictive person, I have to take extra steps not to appear petty and vindictive.
  • edited 2011-04-28 22:31:14
    ☭Unstoppable Sex Goddess☭
    ignorlist messup
  • What are you talking about? Girls ont he internet?
  • This isn't a jab at you personally, but this is why many women don't like people knowing that they're women online. Just saying.
  • I know that.

But it aint my fault Puberty makes me horny, dammit!
  • BobBob
    edited 2011-04-28 22:31:59
    But it is your fault you continue to showcase it.
  • As a petty and vindictive person, I have to take extra steps not to appear petty and vindictive.
    Maybe you should take an Internet vacation and come back when you're 18.
  • Chagen I know exactly where you are I'm on the same boat here I have this weird submissive thing with girls.
  • If you must eat a phoenix, boil it, do not roast it. This only encourages their mischievous habits.
    "I also am worried that I sound creepy."

Do not worry.

I can tell you straight-up that you are.
  • "I have to resist the urge to drop creepy sexual comments that make me sound like a rapist stalker."

Too late.
  • I hold the same fear as well.
  • Cygan/Sammy:Shit.

Why are women impossible to understand. I can't wrap my head around them.

FOREVER ALONE
  • edited 2011-04-28 22:37:38
    Has friends besides tanks now
    Chuggles, just be glad that you haven't already alienated the girl on Doujinstyle. And get over Vorpy.

I wonder if I have sounded creepy to anyone by caring so much about people's opinions on my looks in the Photos/Hatesex threads, and by getting so envious that Chuggles got pity-cybering from Vorpy.

Not that I need confirmation from an outside source, as the guy who hangs at the edge of the class and doesn't talk to anyone but close friends unless prompted.
  • BobBob
    edited 2011-04-28 22:38:42
    It's not that hard. If you really fear saying or doing something that'll make you look creepy, just don't say or do those things. Like, if I was afraid of sounding like an asshole for insulting someone over being creepy. I just wouldn't do it.

That, or I would deem that fear stupid on the basis that the person deserves it and do it anyway, so, not such a great analogy, but I'm sure you see what I'm getting at.

^^And I'm sick of seeing shit like this. Shut up, no they're not, stop being creepy and actually put some effort into understanding women instead of just trying to fuck (or in your case, cyber with) them.
  • Trust me Chagen I wish I had a manual. But if it becomes truely bad you may wish to forget girls entierly.
  • "And I'm sick of seeing shit like this. Shut up, no they're not, stop being creepy and actually put some effort into understanding women instead of just trying to fuck (or in your case, cyber with) them."

This applies to you as well, Tnu.

• edited 2011-04-28 22:47:40
    Has friends besides tanks now
    ^^ Or he can regard them as humans first and females second, if at all, so as not to inflect his comments with creepiness and remain rational. And he would do well not to generalize, because that makes you look stupid no matter the subject.
  • When in Turkey, ROCK THE FUCK OUT
    Protip: never ask for someone's gender over the Internet. Problem solved. 
  • Actually sex creeps me out entierly just a general squick issue for me.
  • As a petty and vindictive person, I have to take extra steps not to appear petty and vindictive.
    Like, if I was afraid of sounding like an asshole for insulting someone over being creepy. I just wouldn't do it.

That would involve Chagen thinking before saying something.
  • If you must eat a phoenix, boil it, do not roast it. This only encourages their mischievous habits.
    Or you could just be nice.

It works far too effectively for me.
  • edited 2011-04-28 22:43:55
    Creature - Florida Dragon Turtle Human
    I have a suggestion.

Don't think of them as girls.  Think of them as people.  Fellow humans, y'know.

^^ -_-
  • BobBob
    edited 2013-01-15 20:03:50

^^That's the thing, it's as if they replace "being nice" with "becoming a willing slave" when a woman is involved. Unless, of course, said woman isn't as pleasant or gentle as most they come across online.

^Thank you.

• but then they beciome disgusting individuals I'd like to think of them as somethign a little above that.
  • edited 2011-04-28 22:46:02
    If you must eat a phoenix, boil it, do not roast it. This only encourages their mischievous habits.
    BonSequitur: Enough with the Chagen insult or I'm stealing Glenn's banhammer, m'kay?

^ haha wut
  • Creature - Florida Dragon Turtle Human
    Better you see them as disgusting individuals than they see you as a creepy individual, right?
  • If you find people in general disgusting, why not see women as disgusting as well? It doesn't make much sense considering (brace yourself, this one's a shocker) women are people. Why bother making a distinction?
  • Well humans disgust me and I can't help but see them as miserable little piles of secrets. Thus equating girls with humans is an insult to their being!
  • Creature - Florida Dragon Turtle Human
    News flash: Girls are humans too.