If you have an email ending in @hotmail.com, @live.com or @outlook.com (or any other Microsoft-related domain), please consider changing it to another email provider; Microsoft decided to instantly block the server's IP, so emails can't be sent to these addresses.
If you use an @yahoo.com email or any related Yahoo services, they have blocked us also due to "user complaints"
-UE

WH4T NOW? (Homestuck Just Bugs Me)

edited 2012-05-23 00:11:09 in General
Definitely not gay.

OK, so this is for all of your Homestuck stuff that you just can't get rid of.

To start off, I was thinking about a Homestuck/Avengers crossover (because, as I have previously established, I have an unhealthy obsession with the Avengers). So far I have Nick Fury and Loki's counterparts. 

Comments

• You can change. You can.

all i know is that SLJ's Fury is totally Karkat

• OOOooooOoOoOOoo, I'm a ghoOooOooOOOost!

I haven't read much of it since the current act started.

• Definitely not gay.

^^ I was seein' Spades Slick as Nick Fury, actually.

• I'm a damn twisted person

Nah Karkat is totally Nick Fury. Profanity and anger to lead a team of powerful psychos against a bigger threat.

And now I am imagining Nick Fury pulling out his strategic shipping charts and delivering sexologist speeches.

• Definitely not gay.

Eridan is totally Loki, though.

All he's missing are the actual cleverness, the mind-control, and the maniacal laughter.

• edited 2012-05-23 02:52:54

DING DING DING FOIGHT OV DAH SENTURAH 

In this corner, weighing in a healthy weight for an adult man who works out when he has time and fights for his life on a regular basis, is the Armored Avenger, the Man of Metal, the Tomorrow Dynamo...TONY STAARRRRKKKKKKKK!

In this corner, weighing in at a healthy 'I'm-not-really-sure-she's-an-abstract-being-seriously-whatever-you-think-she-is-just-go-with-it', is the Princess of Prospit, the gardenGnostic, the Witch of Space...JAAAADEEEEEEEE HARLEY!

Iron Man vs. Iron Lass! Round One! 

DING

Before or after dogtier?

• Definitely not gay.

Hahaha, Tony is punching waaaay above his weight class.

Jade Harley can go toe-to-toe with a hungry GALACTUS, of all things

• Definitely not gay.

UPDATE

Whoa, guys. UU and his "friendship" with his Jack kinda parallels Karkat and his friendship with his Jack dunnit

• Definitely not gay.

UPDATE

Oh shit.

• Definitely not gay.

Anyways, Volume 9 was released and here are some of the tracks:

Candles And Clockwork (Alpha Version) - Very, very atmospheric. Sounds like a Secret of Mana song.

Noirscape - I love Jack, and if you love him as much as I do then you should give this a listen. Guitar reminiscent of one of Vriska's songs.

iRRRRRRRRECONCILA8LE - Speaking of Vriska, if you're a fan of her (like me), Tavros, or just like to see her and Tavros suffer (like me), you should check this out.

Three In The Morning (Aftermath) - Haunting. I dunno what this is supposed to be for, but it's powerful nonetheless.

A Little Fight Mewsic  - Reminds me of Nyan Cat for some reason. Anyways, this is for all of you GCat lovers.

I'm A Member of the Midnight Crew (Post-Punk Version) - I don't like this. Singer is too nasal. It's like a drunk John trying to imitate DD.

GameGrl (Original 1993 Mix) - This is the objectively best song. Listen to it. That wasn't a request, that was a fucking order. You are going to listen to this. I mean it.

• edited 2012-06-20 02:55:17
    I've never said this before, but thank Heaven for Ancestors, for I can lust after trolls and not feel skeevy.
  • Definitely not gay.

...what

Mindfang really does it for me.

• All the grown troll ladies are gorgeous. But I reserve a small part of my twisted and shriveled sexuality for the Dolorosa.
  • Definitely not gay.

The Condensce and the Disciple really don't do it for me.

Mindfang and Redglare, though...oy

• I will say that Redglare is a close second. 

But what of the Handmaid, Fist of English?

• edited 2012-06-20 07:04:42
    Definitely not gay.

Oooh, yeah, now that sure is one fine piece of a

also to be fair she is

• edited 2012-06-20 09:40:04

Crazy, though.

Unfortunate. 

• edited 2012-06-20 13:56:44
    smote

Mindfang really does it for me.

All the grown troll ladies are gorgeous. But I reserve a small part of my twisted and shriveled sexuality for the Dolorosa.

Dat journal entry.

• edited 2012-06-21 08:02:28
    Definitely not gay.

Oh god, Hussie. Seeeeeeeeriously?

The way he revealed the latest twist really displeased me. Even if he was practically wagging it in our faces.

That was just...poor execution.

Dude, Calliope's intro has been a drawn out "you suck sometimes guys" to the fanbase. I mean tell me that this isn't a jab at the fanbase's tendency to obsess and speculate over every damn thing. 

• Definitely not gay.

Wow, Cascade is surprisingly easy to explain.

"i think i'm going to trigger the scratch! :B"

"woof woof im going to destroy the universe"

"hey bitch im going to kill you to destroy the universe"

"hey i went god tier!"

"so did i"

"It appears I have as well.

"LOL YOU GOT PUNKD"

• Definitely not gay.

YES

• edited 2012-07-28 18:49:04
    smote

That update.

That update.

• Okay, let's see.

Calliope falls asleep, and awakes as Caliborn (Caliburn Excalibur?). Caliborn chews off his own leg, losing one of his teeth, and activates a Cruxtruder, which sprouts a Kernelsprite that consumes their planet.

Meanwhile, Lord English arrives in a dreambubble occupied by many of the dead humans and trolls, using a wand to shoot lasers from his mouth and destroy it, which cracks the game so bad that it reaches to the eldritch spaces where the Horrorterrors as well as Bec Noir and PM battle, reaching so far that Dave can see it from the meteor.

Did I miss anything?
  • Definitely not gay.

In essence.

Kraken - also there is apparently a red sun as well as the green sun. 

• A red sun that overfills its Roche lobe, even.

Maybe a future version of the Green Sun that is burning out.