If you have an email ending in @hotmail.com, @live.com or @outlook.com (or any other Microsoft-related domain), please consider changing it to another email provider; Microsoft decided to instantly block the server's IP, so emails can't be sent to these addresses.
If you use an @yahoo.com email or any related Yahoo services, they have blocked us also due to "user complaints"
-UE

I has Team Fortress 2 Now.

edited 2011-06-24 23:12:39 in General
☭Unstoppable Sex Goddess☭
So once the free flags were flown and Valve announced that they were going to release Team Fortress 2 for free, she took this opportunity to go download it, download steam first, and actually open the game up.

She was enthrilled by the thought of living in the world of the Scout, the Heavy, and understanding all of the machinima she has seen on Youtube.

I loaded up Team Fortress and played it a bit, going through the tutorial levels. So far my favorite character to play as of right now is Heavy and/or Spy.

Comments

• "I've come to the conclusion that this is a VERY STUPID IDEA."
    -will be getting the game soon, but is kind of nervous-
  • ☭Unstoppable Sex Goddess☭
    I enjoy this very much. There is laughing, people blowing up, complete insanity, exploding heads, and inanity all around, including sanviches.

And this was the first offline match.
  • Till shade is gone, till water is gone, into the Shadow with teeth bared, screaming defiance with the last breath, to spit in Sightblinder’s eye on the last Day.
    Team Fortress 2 is awesome, but I haven't played it in forever.
    It was like playing N64 Conker's, except there were more people to blow up and it took less long to get to places.
  • My brother and I bought the game a while back, but every item we've earned since belongs solely to him. I have to start again.
  • I think I like playing Pyro best. That, or Demoman on Payload maps.
  • edited 2011-06-24 23:25:33
    Till shade is gone, till water is gone, into the Shadow with teeth bared, screaming defiance with the last breath, to spit in Sightblinder’s eye on the last Day.
    I think I used to play Soldier most. 

Man, I'm all nostalgic now.

TO THE TEAM FORTRESS!  AWAAAAAAAAAY
  • Glaives are better.

BR? BR? I REPOT YOU

HUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUE

• $80+ per session
    When I get my compy back, we should all play.
  • Glaives are better.
    I've got TF2, I just never play it. I was going to, until the whole hat thing started.
  • Till shade is gone, till water is gone, into the Shadow with teeth bared, screaming defiance with the last breath, to spit in Sightblinder’s eye on the last Day.
    My Steam name is Forzare if anyone wants to play with me.

If you know what I mean.

(I mean play Team Fortress 2)
  • You can change. You can.
    Lies, you wanted sex and realized you wouldn't get any.

Anyway, I have it, yet, because of Cockatrice and Doctor Who, I haven't played it.

Lemme finish Silence of the Library and I'll do it.
  • $80+ per session
    I'd play with Forzare all night...
  • As soon as I'm done, I'll try and join you Forzare. I'm going by Ninjaclown128.
  • edited 2011-06-24 23:49:35
    Till shade is gone, till water is gone, into the Shadow with teeth bared, screaming defiance with the last breath, to spit in Sightblinder’s eye on the last Day.
    ^^^ It's true...

• edited 2011-06-24 23:52:26
    My Steam name is the same as my screen name.
  • Glaives are better.
    Dantalaeon.
  • Sweet, as soon as I'm done let's wreck shit up. Be warned, I only have this much time to play during the summer.
    Added you guys to my friends list.
    I also have both Left 4 Deads, Counterstrike, and Borderlands on Steam if anyone wants to play those sometime.

Tomorrow though, cuz I'm going to bed.
    I can't add friends or anything due to this.

https://support.steampowered.com/kb_article.php?ref=3330-IAGK-7663
    ^ It says we can still add you as friends though. What's your Steam name?
  • So it turns out my computer sucks just enough that I can run Team Fortress 2, but it runs horribly. Which is weird because my computer isn't that old, but apparently my processor runs a little too slowly for the framerate to be normal.

I don't know how to check what kind of video card I have, so that might be weak too.
  • Your account creation request failed, please try again later.
  • The thought of playing with you guys might be enough to get me back into the game.

Maybe.

I sucked pretty hard the entire time I played, but whatever.
    I've always been terrible, but I still enjoy myself.
  • I wish I could play with you guys.
  • What times do you guys tend be on?
  • edited 2011-06-25 10:10:13
    I'm on right now.

Other than that... 
    I'm pretty much just on whenever I feel like it.
  • Creature - Florida Dragon Turtle Human
    I am not used to online gaming so I have no set schedule.

That said, it's not done downloading yet.  The only thing I finished downloading last night is Spiral Knights.

Is TF2 newbie-friendly?