If you have an email ending in @hotmail.com, @live.com or @outlook.com (or any other Microsoft-related domain), please consider changing it to another email provider; Microsoft decided to instantly block the server's IP, so emails can't be sent to these addresses.
If you use an @yahoo.com email or any related Yahoo services, they have blocked us also due to "user complaints"
-UE

I've been "banned" from TV Tropes.

edited 2011-06-03 18:01:42 in Webspace
HEIL MEEEEE
inb4 Godwin's Law.
I tried to log into my account on TV Tropes (the Adolf Hitler one, if it honestly needs to be specified), and found that my password wasn't working. Go on, try it - the password is "funeralopolis". Naturally I was curious as to why I couldn't access my account, so I PM'd Fast Eddie to find out if there was something wrong. Bad idea? You bet. I don't know if he actually did anything to the account, but what I do know is that Fast Eddie finds the idea of a Hitler sockpuppet highly offensive, and refuses to help me access the account.
I can't think of any ways to solve this problem. Bitching about it won't solve anything, but I can't do anything else right now.

Comments

• On the plus side, Fast Eddie is now one of the few people who can honestly say they were PMed by Adolf Hitler.
  • Is the main account at least good?
  • Yeah, my main account is fine.

• This doesn't have to do with the cookies thing, does it?
  • edited 2011-06-03 18:27:59
    HEIL MEEEEE
    Huh, never thought about the cookies. I'll see if it works.

EDIT: Didn't work, I still can't log in.
  • YO YO YO U CAN'T C ME BOUT TO SPIT SUMTIN' STOOPID!
    Fast Eddie needs to get his self righteous head out of his ass.  You'll allow people to talk about how creepy/stupid/sad/offensive they are in social situations and ban people for calling them out on it because....I dunno?  But the very name Adolf Hitler is that offensive to the guy?

Maybe AdolfHitler here is a fan of his art?
  • You can change. You can.
    ...it's a sockpuppet, dude.

And it's joking. Probably. Hopefully, as Hitler is one of the cooler SPs (Sadly, Vegeta is not around anymore...;_;)
    ^Yes but I'm sure sockpuppeting is a form of trolling in fast eddie's mind, along with disliking TGWTG.
    Yeah, because Eddie likes TGWTG. 

That's a good one. 
  • Till shade is gone, till water is gone, into the Shadow with teeth bared, screaming defiance with the last breath, to spit in Sightblinder’s eye on the last Day.
    Does everything have to go back to TGWTG?
  • I'd say he was kidding, but something tells me you guys know more about this than I do.
    Nup, he isn't. Kinda sad, really.
  • --snrk--

That's hilarious. 
  • edited 2011-06-03 18:48:54
    YO YO YO U CAN'T C ME BOUT TO SPIT SUMTIN' STOOPID!
    Well if he doesn't then I don't know what's going on in that head of is.

But he does ban for reasons that could be subjective
  • a little muffled
    Well, see, there are some people in the world that don't hate everyone who likes things they don't.
    ^I know that, I'm one of them, I don't like certain music but I can understand the appeal to it.  I don't like Tyler Perry movies but I can sort of understand the appeal to them (even I think Perry uses religion to hide the fact he's just making blaxploitation films).
  • a little muffled
    Okay, so then why do you assume Fast Eddie likes TGWTG just because some people on TV Tropes do?
  • I don't think FE's ever watched it, to be honest.
  • edited 2011-06-03 20:09:50
    a little muffled
    Seems pretty likely.
  • Glaives are better.
    Fast Eddie is a cunt anyway.
  • edited 2011-06-03 21:11:52
    Creature - Florida Dragon Turtle Human
    FYI Vegeta is supposedly controlled by Noimporta.  Contact him about it.

@AdolfHitler: Well, took Fast Eddie long enough to ban you, after Winston Churchill, Josef Stalin, and Franklin Roosevelt banned your damn empire.
  • More like SLOW EDDIE am I right guys?
  • Because you never know what you might see.
    He did ban Justice's Hitler sockpuppet months back...
  • As it happens, my Pedobear puppet was unceremoniously banned. Dunno why.
  • Because you never know what you might see.
    Because censorship.  Basically.

Eddie said they were tasteless.  *shrug*
  • Tasteless my ass.

...Is Pedrobear still not-banned, at least?
  • edited 2011-06-04 01:59:11
    Pony Sleuth
    I deleted it. There's really no point if I can't have both.

Also holy crap that is a shitty reason for FE to have. Not that I'm going to bitch about it. I already got about as much use out of it as I felt like.

But if FE was aware of it, that either means he's been lurking the pony thread or someone hollered at it. Hmm...
  • ☭Unstoppable Sex Goddess☭
    I think it got banned when I bumped the "I Like Little Girls" thread and Blackcat came in and needledick'd the thread.