If you have an email ending in @hotmail.com, @live.com or @outlook.com (or any other Microsoft-related domain), please consider changing it to another email provider; Microsoft decided to instantly block the server's IP, so emails can't be sent to these addresses.
If you use an @yahoo.com email or any related Yahoo services, they have blocked us also due to "user complaints"
-UE

IJBMer Updates

Comments

• Wow. Is it wrong that I feel sorry for you, yet I also find that kind of hilarious?
  • No, not wrong at all. At first I was all flustered, but when I went home and told my flat mate, he pissed himself laughing. And I started to see the hilarious side.
  • Japanese flea market starts in 15 minutes, wondering whether I will do anything more than window shopping.
  • If you must eat a phoenix, boil it, do not roast it. This only encourages their mischievous habits.
    ^^ That sounds awesome.
  • ☭Unstoppable Sex Goddess☭
    You should get at least one thing.

And also, put your fingers into her.
  • edited 2011-05-29 10:14:38
    Diet NEET

Market was a tad sparse, stuff was too token, not enough vidya and there are plenty of Japanese restaurants in town where the food is cheaper. On the plus side, found out some of the larger cons in the area are in fact hosted in Holland instead of Belgium, making volunteering worth the train costs, so put myself on every list available.

• edited 2011-05-29 10:21:53
    Caper Nerd's Kiddy Girl-and liveblog is my current favourite. Appropriate that he has "Nerd" in his name. He managed to do what I couldn't and be on a consistent track towards finishing his shitty anime (before the archiving, I was trying to get through Dragonaut: The Resonance).
  • In the activities committee of the frat for '11-'12, score. Two of my mentor kiddies are in it too, and the rest are fun people too, safe for one bro who becomes an annoying piece of fail when drunk.
  • Got a much-needed trim for the beard, and really need to go after the ass of the previous treasurer: the bozo still has all the documentation stuff, and we have about a thousand euros of unadminstrated declarations lying around that still need to be booked.
  • ☭Unstoppable Sex Goddess☭
    Crocodile alligator.
  • When in Turkey, ROCK THE FUCK OUT
    I'm too lazy to update my liveblog on Icycalm, which is located here. Next segment coming on Thursday if I get around to it. 
  • Till shade is gone, till water is gone, into the Shadow with teeth bared, screaming defiance with the last breath, to spit in Sightblinder’s eye on the last Day.
    I'm a Youtuber now.
  • I get a certain degree of sadistic glee out of winning arguments. 
  • Playing SMG2 with a bro over for dinner while discussing the latest list of frat flings is disconcertingly dissonant.
  • Creature - Florida Dragon Turtle Human
    ^^^^^ Interior?
  • Shanked into giving a delegation of American teachers a tour of the uni, and am know the proud owner of a nifty-looking but thoroughly useless University of Alabama businesscard holder.
  • Who in the fuck would ever want to go to Uni in Alabama? 
  • Beats me, the damsel in question told me their uni library is the biggest building in the entire state, so it can't be all bad.
  • It's still in Alabama. 
  • What is an alabama?
  • You know all the worst things you hear about America? Take them and concentrate them into one place and you get Alabama. 
  • For heaven's sake, do I, as a European chauvinist, have to defend Alabama by saying it probably has some pockets of sanity at least?
  • edited 2011-06-01 11:17:18
    You can change. You can.
    What is an alabama?

I know it's sweet. And apparently a home, too
  • It sounds like a sexual fetish.... the kind you REALLY don't want people to know you have... like those people who collect STDs.
  • Finally warm enough to lie in the park, in desperate need of a bit of tan.
  • edited 2011-06-02 19:01:02
    When in Turkey, ROCK THE FUCK OUT
    Part four of my Icycalm liveblog.

If something seems amiss (namely, that it wasn't written by Icycalm, but rather John K), be assured that I didn't even realize this until I got to the very end of the article. Which makes my whole Animaniacs crack at the beginning that much more hilarious - it wasn't even intentionally foreshadowing!
  • Till shade is gone, till water is gone, into the Shadow with teeth bared, screaming defiance with the last breath, to spit in Sightblinder’s eye on the last Day.
    why did I read all of that

ow

ow

ow

my brain
    My work here is done. 
  • $80+ per session
    YOU CANNOT GRASP THE TRUE FORM OF ICYCALM JOHN KRICFALUSI