If you have an email ending in @hotmail.com, @live.com or @outlook.com (or any other Microsoft-related domain), please consider changing it to another email provider; Microsoft decided to instantly block the server's IP, so emails can't be sent to these addresses.
If you use an @yahoo.com email or any related Yahoo services, they have blocked us also due to "user complaints"
-UE

Images you know you'll never use. (Now NSFW)

Comments

• There is love everywhere, I already know
    udqxBZx.jpg
    wXML5lI.jpg
  • Creature - Florida Dragon Turtle Human
    i've done that a few times
    eat a whole pizza, that is

not wake up gay in the morning
    buy a $7.99 3 topping large pizza from domino's

half of it serves as lunch

the other half of it serves as dinner
  • edited 2022-12-27 05:58:45
    So I finally got around to setting up this stuff.
    zt9yIds.jpg
    1jcjo7R.png
    5V69Ywk.jpg
    9vBRcuc.jpg
    NkqGEVN.jpg
    wAFIYAe.jpg
    JLovOWX.png
    pXJgyTv.jpg
    uI8NdH4.jpg
    vdVTpt6.jpg
    2HceC5c.png
    JcvVHSv.jpg
    gRX3Rtw.jpg
    H9eoNSH.jpg
    8fWSKv0.jpg
    7QGAJLb.jpg
    i011sZr.jpg
    yILfjCT.jpg
    bXjwnsQ.jpg
    bWjrdpz.jpg
    QAt3eon.png
    M4cRMpi.jpg
    V6vRB7h.jpg
    8hxExwe.png
    t9lJVcY.jpg
    uaflaxY.png
    oBCb0qh.jpg

https://i.imgur.com/6dZzlhU.mp4

There's more but life is too short to convert .webp files.
    image0.jpg
    Dunno if I posted this already;

kkp8htm.jpg

Also, I made these myself;

AvjR01O.png
    18IWupo.jpg
  • "you duck spawn, refined creature, you try to be cynical, yokel, but all that comes out of it is that you're a dunce!!!!! you duck plug!"
    comment_1671961088FqtvopAppHQ0yOGGp1ARAp,w600.jpg
    image0.png

yes, this is an actual tweet from Greta Thunberg:
  • "you duck spawn, refined creature, you try to be cynical, yokel, but all that comes out of it is that you're a dunce!!!!! you duck plug!"
    comment_16721300987M3Sw7Ei52scizVwXlYk0z,w600.jpg

comment_1671979609NCYzkOBVChEuttmKWpTclD,w600.jpg

comment_1671924645nI90LFUz0yNmgC33brUncA,w600.jpg

why did i think of 14w here
    because it seems like it's about two panels away from being one of those creepy gay doujin
    yes, this is an actual tweet from Greta Thunberg:

Ngl "progressive feminist enacts viral sexism against guy because he's a political opponent" is one of my favorite genres of hypocrite tweet.

Also I've been super into Andrew Tate lore lately (possibly because everybody is obsessed with talking about him again) so thanks!

Also if he wants to discuss heavy emissions (well, this doesn't sound right) he should just start a Bitcoin farm.
  • edited 2022-12-30 04:28:21
    There is love everywhere, I already know
    f1Q644E.jpg
    pQX4K3T.jpg
    87ccxKN.jpg
    5YfmEo2.jpg
    zQlEKnn.png
  • edited 2022-12-30 05:31:43
    Creature - Florida Dragon Turtle Human
    Ngl "progressive feminist enacts viral sexism against guy because he's a political opponent" is one of my favorite genres of hypocrite tweet.
    unless you're gonna argue that every time anyone posts about someone else having "small dick energy" is sexist...

...which I actually wouldn't mind, as I don't really like this sort of thing myself and don't use this line myself either.

Though it is admittedly quite fitting as something that so precisely targets an internet personality whose entire schtick is boasting endlessly about his hypermasculinity. If he's going to be so damned arrogant, then it's a well-deserved comeuppance.

Also, that one four-panel seems like it's meant to criticize the idea of parents forcing gender reassignment surgery on their children, though -- besides not really being funny -- it gets at least two things wrong, both the idea of confusing pretending to be a princess with wanting gender reassignment, and also the whole idea of changing gender in the first place, as trans people I know don't talk about it as a change, but rather as being who they really are. Also, they wouldn't be weirded out by it, unlike Billy in this comic. So this sorta misses the point in multiple ways, from what I understand.
    comment_1672353586GcfQ286YHSBWAhuVq1BytA,w400.jpg
    comment_1672350963obs8D3nQQ8xxdOh4Ne1cf2,w400.jpg
    comment_1672316218obeOuhzU7jN0Kz8QLJvUkP,w400.jpg
    comment_1672392178tssIf3MiCKqMKYGUl8Dd4q,w400.jpg
    comment_1672363275aHF3MkgZT268DOBVOW9NXL,w400.jpg
    comment_167235552068nj8hst10WXkjNJfrAg3Y,w400.jpg

The more a man brags about being a big dick alpha male, the bigger the chance he'll soon be destroyed on twitter by some barely legal girlie with the looks of a Grey hybrid.
  • edited 2022-12-30 16:16:23
    I feel silly for asking, but...
    We don't actually think the Greta comeback was a massively clever, biting retort and not a schoolyard-level insult, and everybody's only celebrating it because of who it was directed at, right?
    The pizza box thing is hilarious tho.
    We don't actually think the Greta comeback was a massively clever, biting retort and not a schoolyard-level insult, and everybody's only celebrating it because of who it was directed at, right?
    Yeah, I'd say it's a prime example of an insult tailored to the recipient. For comparison, there's the baldie's reply I've posted. Like, I'm pretty sure as to who comes off as the childish one, and it ain't Greta.

comment_1672319801bXikAhYfLY8PU5YbKxdjbn,w600.jpg
  • edited 2022-12-30 20:55:13
    Yeah, it's a stupid cheap secondary-school insult, nothing special itself, and there's nothing special about Greta Thunberg being the one to use it aside from the fact that the opportunity fell on her by chance. The insult just wouldn't be as much of a zinger if it were directed at any target that wasn't so hyped up on masculinity as a meme. By the nature of his schtick, Tate is just particularly susceptible to a comeback of this sort.

Live by the meme, die by the meme, basically.
  • The pizza box thing is hilarious tho.
    Unfortunately, turns out that's not true.
  • edited 2022-12-30 22:04:35
    Yeah that did seem too apt to be true.

Edit: Though the article does note that it's not the only evidence that he's in the country.
    An article dated to some fifty minutes ago claims the court granted a 30-day warrant though.
    -- besides not really being funny --

OGvBlZv.jpg

The insult just wouldn't be as much of a zinger

So we're still in "it's funny depending on which man" territory. This is Samantha Bee vs. Ivanka Trump all over again.

Moving on!

gUiXoVL.jpg
    (Probably need to make it clear that I just found this online and I think it's dumb).

R3qvq1x.jpg
    322513383-825701131866197-2478016650217367030-n-jpg-nc-cat-111-ccb-1-7-nc-sid-730e14-nc-ohc-0-a-A.jpg
    So we're still in "it's funny depending on which man" territory. This is Samantha Bee vs. Ivanka Trump all over again.
    Well, it's about the comeback fitting the target, specifically someone who is arrogant and arrogant in a very specific way.

also who's samantha bee
    also who's samantha bee
    I have a hunch she's not actually a bee. There's still hope though.
    Well, it's about the comeback fitting the target,

Definitely not about having consistent moral values.
    who's samantha bee

Here.
    Well, it's about the comeback fitting the target,

Definitely not about having consistent moral values.
    You're complaining about someone else not having "consistent moral values" in hoisting Andrew freaking Tate with his own petard.

Anyhow, amusingly, I happen to have a custom-made block on accessing YouTube on my browser, reminding me to use FreeTube instead because it doesn't suggest me related videos (and thus leads me to wasting less time on YouTube), but clicking on that brougnt me to my Leechblock page at which point I was reminded to just check out Samantha Bee on Wikipedia and found the Ivanka Trump controversy easily enough.

It's a little odd for you to be comparing that -- which involves using the word "cunt", a slur specifically regarding women, and on a target not known for excessive femininity in any sense of the word -- as your point of outrage over "consisten[cy in] moral values" in response to Andrew Tate getting owned by a comment telling him that his boasting about how much emissions his cars put out radiates "small dick energy". Inconsistency much?
    You're complaining about someone else not having "consistent moral values" in hoisting Andrew freaking Tate with his own petard.
    Yeah, for me personally, the best part of this mess was possibly that one where all the self-described alphas, redpills, manly men, and all the other special snowflake destroyers with facts and logic, suddenly declaring their lifelong commitment to combat microagressions and bodyshaming.

Also, gentlemen, this is the image thread. Have a frog at the least.

1f2idbg7dk7v.jpg
    5172.jpg 213.5K
    Inconsistency much?

All I'm saying is "It's okay when we do things we don't believe in to our enemies" is not a solid plan.
    suddenly declaring their lifelong commitment to combat microagressions and bodyshaming.

Presumably, it's the other side that's supposed to have a commitment to those things.

They just conveniently don't have it when it suits them I guess.
    a solid plan.
    A "solid plan" for what? Flipping off certified douchebags on the internet?
    Presumably, it's the other side that's supposed to have a commitment to those things.

They just conveniently don't have it when it suits them I guess.
    Funny how you're making a point of how telling Andrew Tate that he has small dick energy is inconsistent with not being sexist...but Andrew Tate himself being obnoxiously sexist isn't part of your highlights. I guess by your argument he gets off by having sexism as his "consistent" principle so suddenly it's okay? Wouldn't make your position consistent though.

by your argument he gets off by having sexism as his "consistent" principle

Andrew Tate is a man who seems to do nothing but drive supercars around, fleece sad men out of their money through a "Liminal Order" style program whilst his primary form of finance seems to be running an adult "cam" website (one which is possibly involved in human trafficking). He's virulently anti-family, lacks basic respect for women, and he has a stupidly massive ego and frequently says things like "the cops shouldn't stop me because I'm a millionaire".

He's not a man who has morals in the first place for you to even question.

The point is not stooping to that level. Who cares if you get a "dunk" in on him one time on twitter? Once you've given him the time of day, he's already won.