If you have an email ending in @hotmail.com, @live.com or @outlook.com (or any other Microsoft-related domain), please consider changing it to another email provider; Microsoft decided to instantly block the server's IP, so emails can't be sent to these addresses.
If you use an @yahoo.com email or any related Yahoo services, they have blocked us also due to "user complaints"
-UE

A thread about architecture, buildings, and interior design

12345679»

Comments

• "you duck spawn, refined creature, you try to be cynical, yokel, but all that comes out of it is that you're a dunce!!!!! you duck plug!"
    I wonder if I should make an urban planning/design/issues thread separate from this and the politics thread and the silly geographical comments thread.
    So far I don't see this thread as in need of a split. Seems doesn't suffer if it's multipurpose. I mean, we've had like a hundred pages of multipurpose US Politics thread and it worked fine enough.
  • Creature - Florida Dragon Turtle Human

Y'know, the following video isn't meant to be a direct follow-up to the above but it works very well as such.

That guy with the "laundromat"...the way he describes it, he basically opened it up as a shared community space, just letting people come in and hang out. It's that "third place", despite being technically a private residence.
  • "you duck spawn, refined creature, you try to be cynical, yokel, but all that comes out of it is that you're a dunce!!!!! you duck plug!"
    1daf67cef936080f81b6561e3b4c59d382bd281886028e1e3a830f4c712a7e01-w600.jpg

For some reason, the stuff I post here seems to be mostly urban planning and the like, rather than strictly buildings.
  • I think for It to be deben as old
    It took me a good while to figure out what I meant when I posted that (that should be "taken").
    Autocorrect, not even once.
  • edited 2023-08-21 20:56:34
    "you duck spawn, refined creature, you try to be cynical, yokel, but all that comes out of it is that you're a dunce!!!!! you duck plug!"
    I now have this weird Mandela Effect sort of moment over never having noticed this error before.

(As it is probably more common than people admit in Mandela Effect stories, I guess I noticed and forgot about it.)
    b3d58006f70ccdf3edb8c3b17bedb82b.png

I accidentally stumbled upon another of these distressing toilet pictures.
    oi4n98p8k2ob1.jpg

Another "microapartment". Figured you might find it curious.
    I do!
  • I can't imagine having to go up/down a ladder to get anywhere.
    Also, you either eat outside, standing up, on bed or on the toilet.
    Yeah this definitely wouldn't be very comfortable.

Though there's a lot of vertical space wasted. If the upper level's basically just gonna have a bed, you could put more storage above and beneath it.
    ^^ perhaps they can fit like a folding bench on that wall that faces the viewer, lol i dunno

^ yeah, I can like imagine a drawer or a shelf fitted in that corner between the wall with the door and the ceiling, it's not like you need more place than is necessary to crawl into bed. You know what mate, I see you have what it takes to be a successful real estate developer, innit?
    bu-BR03-RHAB1y.jpg

Another example of curious interior design.
  • There is love everywhere, I already know
    yet they can afford almond milk

Is this to make sure nobody steals your precious bone China when you're in the shower?