If you have an email ending in @hotmail.com, @live.com or @outlook.com (or any other Microsoft-related domain), please consider changing it to another email provider; Microsoft decided to instantly block the server's IP, so emails can't be sent to these addresses.
If you use an @yahoo.com email or any related Yahoo services, they have blocked us also due to "user complaints"
-UE

Videos you know you'll never use. (now SFW)

Comments

• "you duck spawn, refined creature, you try to be cynical, yokel, but all that comes out of it is that you're a dunce!!!!! you duck plug!"
    My guess is whatever they do allows the ice to re-crystallize into a less disordered lattice. Fewer defects, less light dispersal and so on.
  • You guys might be interested in this:
  • edited 2022-11-18 13:32:58
    (Captions available.)
  • Creature - Florida Dragon Turtle Human

wow, don't even get walls between the "seats"

• Bringing justice to this world.
  • "you duck spawn, refined creature, you try to be cynical, yokel, but all that comes out of it is that you're a dunce!!!!! you duck plug!"

An old meme, but it checks out.

• Disclaimer: I only understood about half of what's going on.
  • edited 2022-12-07 07:20:01
    Creature - Florida Dragon Turtle Human
    TIL: "Cactus" was a callsign for America West Airlines.
    You know what, sci-fi taught me that if magnets spin fast like this, there's going to be some portal opened in the middle with blue-ish light and whooshing sounds.
    For the record, the Polish politician at ca. 0:19 isn't a weeb, but rather our most prominent fringe right, free market and facts-and-logic, kind of guy. As such, his voterbase used to consist mostly of dateless geeks, computer science students, basement dwellers, and so on and so forth, all of which also heavily cluster with being a weeb. The photo was shot on a large convention, so he's at least vaguely aware of that fact, but I don't know if it was his own idea in the first place to go there, or rather some weeb intern's on his campaign staff.
  • edited 2023-01-04 17:07:55
    Creature - Florida Dragon Turtle Human
    Worms Armageddon (or Worms World Party, alternatively) is one of those games that I wish I were competent at and I wish I had friends to play with back in the day such that I would have learned to play it with them but all I really ever got to do was to watch people having lots of fun and then having some fun on my own screwing around with the WWP demo. Mainly to see how much damage I could do in one turn without sinking any of the worms because damage totals are capped at max HP if a worm sinks but uncapped if the worm is killed otherwise.

Incidentally these days I own WA thanks to buying it on GOG. If I really wanted to I could git gud on it. But more importantly I still have no one to play it with.

I have World Party, but I don't think I'd have time to play, unfortunately.

• Starfish are weirder than I thought.

• So the above video got deleted, It was a reupload of this (I think only the first half).

From what I can tell from the comments, It was reuploaded with permisión but the author rescinded permisión after It got more popular than the original, so, uh...
    Also, have these:

• Note: While it's true that there's more to actual gear design than that, gear teeth aren't supposed to slip at all.
    Huh, I never thought of the idea of solving a maze by looking for dead ends first.
  • Me neither. It's obvious once you think about it, although (assuming it works like I think it does) it doesn't work on mazes with cycles in them, and it's inefficient.
    What is the most efficient algorithm for solving any maze? Or is there even an optimal algorithm for all cases?