If you have an email ending in @hotmail.com, @live.com or @outlook.com (or any other Microsoft-related domain), please consider changing it to another email provider; Microsoft decided to instantly block the server's IP, so emails can't be sent to these addresses.
If you use an @yahoo.com email or any related Yahoo services, they have blocked us also due to "user complaints"
-UE

Images you know you'll never use. (Now NSFW)

Comments

• "you duck spawn, refined creature, you try to be cynical, yokel, but all that comes out of it is that you're a dunce!!!!! you duck plug!"
    UGia7rV.jpeg
  • Creature - Florida Dragon Turtle Human
    FB_IMG_1663811141919.jpg
  • edited 2022-09-23 20:23:59
    "you duck spawn, refined creature, you try to be cynical, yokel, but all that comes out of it is that you're a dunce!!!!! you duck plug!"
    Wojak Compass radical left

I like this compass, for providing such an insight into radical left ecology. Now could be fun to see an analogous compass to taxonomize all these NRxers and monarchists and Randians on the right fringe, but alas, I've never found one.
    image0.jpg
    I have been told this is one of the ultimate sources of wojak memes:

unknown.png
    Fdlow00WAAAOqj-?format=jpg&name=medium
    fetchimage_8.jpg

31c33905ff47a472c09adc20c1549fb91e3b5d4b.jpg

unknown.pngnew gender reveal party technology includes non-binary genders...but still can't get around that pesky "starts fires" side effect

20220927_181955.jpg

unknown.png

unknown.png

unknown.png

Fc8mfeXWAAIMD1G.jpg
    IMG_4534.jpg
    unknown.png
    image0.jpg
  • edited 2022-09-28 11:19:41
    "you duck spawn, refined creature, you try to be cynical, yokel, but all that comes out of it is that you're a dunce!!!!! you duck plug!"
    gay vikings defile only the Saxon prettybois

----

comment_1664211182g9yf08B297u9Od6mwNgFMv.jpg

comment_1664214278gFJz2T5BFhQQYttERGSIPg,w600.jpg

^ oldie but goldie
    cUPAuDsh.jpg
    unknown.png
  • "you duck spawn, refined creature, you try to be cynical, yokel, but all that comes out of it is that you're a dunce!!!!! you duck plug!"
    comment_1664363780Aki3sCNLLVXUmhG38CMi6c,w600.jpg

comment_1664382123TL84WSdcGNAwlQgGwba9uh,w600.jpg

It's a double pipeline which has just burst in highly unclear circumstances.

307506584-1193881311169155-6889812631113707571-n-jpg-nc-cat-101-ccb-1-7-nc-sid-8bfeb9-nc-ohc-Se5-S.jpg

----

And now for some political shitposting

unknown.png
    FB_IMG_1664416502766.jpg?width=844&height=668
  • There is love everywhere, I already know
    Re:Leftist map; Why is the Lib-Uniter not called a Wagie or is that a RW thing (that image is literally the Wagie guy)?

I would also like to see a "BAPist"(would this range from "secretly gay" to "admits he is gay because people can't abandon his ideology now")/"Adrian Vermule"/"Pillpilled"/"Megha Verma*"/"I'm just here to argue that censoring my '300 year old' anime girls is wrong" etc RW map but I feel like at least 40% of it would be old guys.

*art obsessed tradgirls

I actually saw Magic School Bus in the wild earlier today.

By the way does anyone actually know why people do the soyjack face? It's very weird/unnatural looking.

chpwysC.png
    qtKkz7x.jpg
    m5P9MAO.jpg
    WKq2kYj.jpg
    bf3zFA9.jpg
    LLGbmVG.jpg
    plFZmlg.jpg
  • edited 2022-09-29 20:43:10
    I'm curious about the last one.

----

What happens when you fire the graphics guy and dump the job on an intern:

comment_1664456611xSt7k4dOedCqUwsvqz29E1,w600.jpg

"You wanted 'drones and the pipeline', you got the drones and the pipeline! Can I go home now?"

Half of Poland right now:

comment_1664471499r1u1YIBx63jDEA5TV0pUS7.jpg

comment_1589514203QGD1uCmaJ4QDeij6vJIz4e.jpg
    unknown.png
  • There is love everywhere, I already know
    I'm curious about the last one.

Official Flintstones comic with some sort of dark/edge take.
    Wojak Compass just trying to

Wojak Compass art movement

I guess I'm a monarchist alt girl.

Wojak Compass American dishes

Hey @glennmagusharvey which of these have you eaten as an American?
    Oh, and regarding my less recent posts:

comment_1664516693RmJfaPXBdy8ss2QaGubmfB.jpg
    FdzWOjPX0AIZVXe.jpg

Fd2xf2nXoAQVdYv.jpg

l9PyECU.jpg
    lrdgck wrote: »
    Wojak Compass American dishes

Hey @glennmagusharvey which of these have you eaten as an American?
    General Nooneinparticular's Chicken - have had it. not a fan.

Baked potato - basic, cheap, easy to make, and easily extendable with an infinite variety of flavorings of your choice.

Clam chowder - excellent, as long as it's New England clam chowder, and not Manhattan "clam chowder". If you insult New England clam chowder, I will help yell at you.

Texas barbecue - I might have had it before, but I probably wouldn't be very good at telling it from other forms of barbecue.

Biscuits and gravy - I've had both separately but I'm not sure if I've had both together. I wouldn't mind having them though.

King cake - haven't had this before.

Baked beans - had it. They're okay. Oddly sweet. The "pork and beans" variety is particularly popular, but again, oddly sweet. I prefer like a regular can of beans that either unsalted or slightly salted.

Cruller - haven't had this, even though I've had a Chinese thing that English-speaking people call "Chinese crullers" but what Chinese-speaking people call (translated) "oil sticks" or "oil-fried ghosts". Those aren't sweet though, and are often eaten with rice porridge. (A common lunch might involve rice porridge with small strips of pork and chunks of preserved eggs (specifically "century eggs" to English speakers or "skin eggs" to Chinese speakers) with these "oil-fried ghosts" as well as some veggies on the side.)

Collard greens - had them before. decent leafy vegetable.

"K" rations - haven't had them before.

Waldorf salad - haven't had this before.

Scrapple - haven't had this before.

Reuben sandwich - have had this before. It's pretty good. It introduced me to rye bread, which is itself great.

Chicago-style hot dog - haven't had this specific kind of hot dog. But I do like hot dogs and I'd like to try this.

Potlatch - I'm not sure what this is, but if this just means a potluck, then that's basically just everyone bringing their own food. Generally a cool thing. If you can't cook you can always buy something from a store instead.

Apple pie - of course I've had this. And of course it's good.

Johnnycake - oddly, I haven't had this. My mom is not fond of cornmeal anyway. Our starch staples at home are rice and secondarily bread and pasta, plus oatmeal for breakfast and potatoes occupying a space between starch staple and vegetable.

Eggs benedict - I think I've had this before but only once or twice, maybe at a dining hall or something.

Spam musubi - haven't had this.

Poke (the fish) - haven't had this.

Fried chicken - of course I've had this. Of course it's good.

Hamburger - of course I've had this too. Not commonly though; I'm not that much of a fan of hamburgers, though I don't mind getting one these days (I used to object). When I go to a fast food joint I'll often end up getting something else, like chicken nuggets or something.

Bananas foster - haven't had this.

Milkshake - I've had this, though more as a kid than nowadays.

Cincinnati chili - I might have had this before and probably liked it.

Chili con carne - I have had this and enjoy it.

Beignet - I am unfamiliar with either the French or the Louisiana style of this.

Crab cakes - I like these and will order them.

Deep-dish - while I've had a lot of pizza I don't think I've actually had a nice good deep dish pizza yet. I'd like to try it though.

Coca-Cola - I've drank this and I don't like it. I don't like colas much in general.

Corn on the cob - This is okay but I don't go out of my way to order or get it.

Hush puppy - The only opportunity I've had for eating these is basically just Long John Silver's, a seafood fast food restaurant that serves batter-dipped fried fish, French fries, cole slaw, and hushpuppies. The hushpuppies were the part I was least interested in, as a kid, though these days I'll eat them.

Chimichanga - have had and will eat again. Good stuff.

Cuban sandwich - simple, but good. The basic ingredients are Cuban bread (which is basically just a long loaf of white bread), meats, Swiss cheese, and pickle slices, and mustard. I traditionally dislike mustard, but then one day on a trip I picked up a Cuban sandwich to go and discovered just how useful a little bit of it was to lubricate the sandwich and also give it a bit more flavor. Unlike the poster suggests, it probably became a thing before the Communists took over Cuba, as there were already a bunch of Cubans working in Florida for decades before that, in the cigar industry for example. And this working-class sandwich was basically a thing they came up with.

Cheesesteak - yes please.

Garbage plate - *looks it up*

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Nick_Tahou_Hots#Garbage_Plate

...sure? maybe? the ingredients seem like something I'd eat.
    Hey @glennmagusharvey

On a scale from "every other day" to "no more than once per election cycle", how often this happens where you live?

307485199-1241402899970746-8967432018623550360-n-jpg-nc-cat-1-ccb-1-7-nc-sid-8bfeb9-nc-ohc-RDx-Ikp.jpg
    "This doesn't happen often enough and my life would be more interesting if it did, even though I fully understand that an alligator in my house would imply a bunch of other collateral damage."
    image0.jpg

IMG_0071.jpg
    dxpo1tg4mcr91.jpg
    image0.jpg

6tZDiCV.png

unknown.png

FB_IMG_1664719145211.jpg

image0.jpg

October.png

IMG_4877.png

IMG_4878.png
    After a referendum in which 103% inhabitants of Kaliningrad voted for reunification with their Czech motherland, life goes on:

comment_16646283468DI6EQj0VQ9EiY9TrCkqFU.jpg

comment_1664823249AD6K0lscrSloNUQN7WcGeL,w400.jpg

comment_1664889260Ps0FRnWMbwKFJUznHPgMd4.jpg

comment_1664892990ZQ5obRbwFN4sG5lCgE7jzL.jpg

----

comment_1664897383Tn92dojLvdJqTtbrNOuYuG.jpg