If you have an email ending in @hotmail.com, @live.com or @outlook.com (or any other Microsoft-related domain), please consider changing it to another email provider; Microsoft decided to instantly block the server's IP, so emails can't be sent to these addresses.
If you use an @yahoo.com email or any related Yahoo services, they have blocked us also due to "user complaints"
-UE

The YouTube Video Graveyard

Comments

• edited 2022-06-17 02:25:06
    Creature - Florida Dragon Turtle Human
    5cd57w56BLg
    "1.08 Gears of Fortune"
    An upload of the track of this name from the soundtrack of the game Bloodstained: Ritual of the Night.

It was just regular size, not extended. The video was 3:08 long.

"This video is no longer available because the YouTube account associated with this video has been terminated."

The preview image (and presumably that shown while the video played) is a piece of (official?) art showing Miriam at the piano.
  • OST videos should be dime a dozen, shouldn't they?
    Well, I can't seem to find it, not under that name (though there's a Gears of Fortune). Is that the original name/music?
  • edited 2022-06-17 08:17:21
    There are other uploads of "Gears of Fortune", yes.

The track name does not include "1.08".
  • Huh, I first read that as "1.08 Years of Fortune" despite looking at it several times. Sleep deprivation and all that.
  • Creature - Florida Dragon Turtle Human
    is that some Touhou thing?
  • Nopes, it's a Bloodstained thing, is It not?
    Well, "Gears of Fortune" is. I was just curious whether "Years of Fortune" was a thing.
    5WCHkE1rtRg
    Tales of Phantasia - Biting Cold (SNES)

It was an upload of the SNES version of this track, specifically, as opposed to the PS1 or GBA versions.

"Video unavailable
    This video is no longer available because the YouTube account associated with this video has been terminated."

sigh
    Ke7_1tPyjJs
    Apparently it used to be "Funny Cats Reaction To Smelling Durian | Top Cats Video Compilation"
    It just now says "This video is unavailable".
    tNiRSJsW0Dk
    one of various uploads of "Tanc a Lelek", a track used in Highfleet, also known to the memeing world as the theme of demonic grin Poland.
    "This video is no longer available because the YouTube account associated with this video has been terminated."
  • edited 2022-10-02 08:14:48
    Not quite dead, but maimed.

I'm glad I was able to preserve a copy of this video before it got muted.

Two different tracks should play in this video:
    * "Nemurenai yoru wa..." ("On sleepless nights..."), from the Slayers series, sung by Megumi Hayashibara and Masami Okui, plays from the beginning to about 2:26 (fading out).
    * "LIFT U UP", by 2 FABIOLA, plays during the credits. Four repetitions of the lyrics "I lift you up to the highest emotions / I'm gonna make you feel alright" gets the timing to perfectly synch the last chord with the scene in the video.

The synching with the music in this MAD is excellent. Which makes it a shame that this video got muted.
  • edited 2022-10-02 09:10:49
    e8vqlzhHeiQ - This video is no longer available because the YouTube account associated with this video has been terminated.

This was an audiobook upload of the first volume of Berserk of Gluttony. The audiobook seemed to have been voiced by a computer text-to-speech program, and specifically a female voice with a British accent, but the result was actually half decent and well-paced.
    caxWKj35QCk - this was an upload of "Aitakatta (AKB0048 ver. ~Orchestra~)", a track from the AKB0048 soundtrack.
    "This video isn't available anymore", no real explanation.
  • edited 2022-10-23 08:27:42
    8npI3RVCvXs - "Lunatic Maze ~ Virus of Insanity (Mega Man X5/Touhou Arrange) [2A03 ..."
    This video is now private.

The description, or what I found in a search result, says something like:
    THIS VERSION IS NOW OBSOLETE. LISTEN TO THE NEW VERSION INSTEADhttps://youtu .be/qHa4l351RGgZero Space Stage 2 Theme from Mega Man X5/Theme of Reisen Udongein...

...unfortunately, that video is also private now.

(also I had to add a space to keep the URL from parsing into an embed)
  • edited 2022-10-28 07:53:45
    bawmxQE_Fj0 - WELCOME TO FUCKING
    Apparently this was a video about the Austrian town formerly known as Fucking.
    "This video is no longer available because the uploader has closed their YouTube account."

Allegedly the video used to be this video: https://www.nrk.no/video/helt-ramm---welcome-to-fucking_f94905e1-f638-4dc4-ba3e-5b9dd2bbb6c6

Content warning: NSFW language and bad puns. Because obviously.
  • There is love everywhere, I already know

Not helping.
    The town has been known as F*****ng for around 1,000 years.

More history lost to cancel culture.
    Frankly, the way "fugging" is used, it's more indicative of their frustrations with the less-savory tourists.
    The town has been known as F*****ng for around 1,000 years.

More history lost to cancel culture.
    lel
  • edited 2022-10-29 08:38:47
    _hamnachWhw - Route 206 (Night) -Pokémon Diamond & Pokémon Pearl
    A 49-second upload from March 31, 2021.
    Here's part of the video description (spaces inserted to prevent autoparsing)
    Playlist: https://www. you tube. com/playlist?list=PLQk-zlQhXjP2cUg6c3maFJTXrz2uVpBT5 Sonic Channel:https://www. you tube. com/channel/UCIJt3q-

"This video is no longer available because the uploader has closed their YouTube account."
    8zsmY_dUW64 - was an upload of the Kiddy Grade ending theme but apparently "without visuals".
    Not necessarily dead, but it's now a private video.
  • 2V4VxlsMuQ4 - Man Without a Body's reading of HHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH, imo the best version of it out there by a wide margin.

Also I had this in my draft but I didn't write out what it was about or the context I found it in:
    That second video might very well have been a video titled "OP is a faggot". Found one source (apparently might be a video reuploading site?) suggesting this, in the search results, even though the actual link now redirects elsewhere.

This makes sense considering that a Google search for the video code brings up such things as:
    * /r/FurryAntifurconflict
    * what seems like it might be an archive for /r/drama
    * 4chan's /pol/
  • edited 2022-11-19 06:35:15
    That second video might very well have been a video titled "OP is a faggot".
    Ah, it must've been SO_AZUSA.mp4, probably the original one Nyanners deleted.
    Also, while looking up for the HHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH video I noticed a weird absence of dramatic reading videos. I guess the (implementation of the) algorithm works against them?
    L55njlDN8JU
    nhy3ey3jlw9a.png
    Not really a proper graveyard entry, since this was apparently a livestream, but still a no-longer-used video code:
    mt7rIqtzKxw
    ВІЙНА. НЕЗЛАМНА УКРАЇНА - МАРАФОН І ВСІ НОВИНИ - 30.03.2022
    "This live stream recording is not available."
  • edited 2023-02-05 04:13:43
    c-UNFSZ8VKU - Linked to at the bottom of Real Life examples here (CW: TV Tropes)
    For the record, the description attached to that video code on that TVT page:
    Attempted by an Iraqi sniper during combat operations in Iraq. He had targeted a USMC Corpsman, and aimed center-mass. The round hit the body armor of the Marine in question, saving his life. What's funny is that not only did the corpsman live through the event, he got back up, took cover behind his vehicle, returned fire, wounded the sniper in question, and then proceeded to treat the very person who just minutes ago tried to kill him. The whole incident was recorded by the Sniper in question, and can be viewed here.
  • edited 2023-07-14 20:12:33
    Ie1CfsLpi1c
    title: Emotion
    channel: Hiroyuki Sawano - Topic

Seems to have been an automated music upload, given the formatting of the channel name.

EDIT: video is not actually dead. It just does not embed properly.
    MJvpOrzcGbI
    title: digimon theme song - full version

Video is now unavailable. No reason given. It seems YouTube often doesn't give reasons anymore.
    JXoKFMkvUok
    This was a video about the game Three Degrees, a game that was the second place finalist at the 2015 Climate Game Jam: https://climategamejam.org/finalists
    It's simply not available anymore.

B6-8RdFVegg
    This was or is a video about the game Reef Revival, the first place finalist/winner at the 2015 Climate Game Jam.
    It's now private, so it might still exist but is now inaccessible.