If you have an email ending in @hotmail.com, @live.com or @outlook.com (or any other Microsoft-related domain), please consider changing it to another email provider; Microsoft decided to instantly block the server's IP, so emails can't be sent to these addresses.
If you use an @yahoo.com email or any related Yahoo services, they have blocked us also due to "user complaints"
-UE

Music Dump thread

Comments

• "you duck spawn, refined creature, you try to be cynical, yokel, but all that comes out of it is that you're a dunce!!!!! you duck plug!"

dad music again
  • There is love everywhere, I already know

More Hungarian rock music.
  • "you duck spawn, refined creature, you try to be cynical, yokel, but all that comes out of it is that you're a dunce!!!!! you duck plug!"

synthwavin' again

New Wave of Native American Black Metal
    Oooh, Nanowar made a song about a Magic card? That's quite like them, to be honest.
  • edited 2021-02-06 23:06:47
    At first I thought their name was a reference to MtG. It's a reference to Manowar instead.
    Edit: Also, I just learned that that was that card's preview, i.e. the first time someone outside WotC/them saw that card.

I don't know, but this seems like a Diablo-inspired metal band. I know of Tolkien themes in metal, Elric of Melnibone themes in metal, Conan themes in metal, Malazan Book of the Fallen themes in metal, Dungeons and Dragons themes in metal (lookin' at you, Manowar), Star Wars themes in metal, so Diablo themes in metal are sort of a logical development.
    Also, somebody could track my posts versus time in our music threads and I wonder what that would say about me.
  • edited 2022-09-05 21:43:20
    "you duck spawn, refined creature, you try to be cynical, yokel, but all that comes out of it is that you're a dunce!!!!! you duck plug!"

Omega Massif - Arcanum. Particularly the second half.

I dumped Cryptospital somewhere in here, they're doing well it seems.
  • edited 2021-04-22 08:36:47
    "you duck spawn, refined creature, you try to be cynical, yokel, but all that comes out of it is that you're a dunce!!!!! you duck plug!"

you didn't expect this

edit: you know, I wonder if this shouldn't have been posted in Videos. It's like the two parts are equally important.
  • edited 2022-09-05 21:43:33
    oh, and this

Tachanka.

dungeon synth

poland can into space

African folk metal. You don't need to be Norwegian to make a music video consisting of you and buddies in a forest. I'm gonna post it here to save for later.
  • Creature - Florida Dragon Turtle Human
    Was curious about the group and found an interview with them: https://pan-african-music.com/en/arkan-metal-is-african/
  • edited 2022-09-05 21:43:53

Trollkotze.
    lol i can barely see anything in this video
    https://deadesert.bandcamp.com/album/ukraine

A standalone track release from a Kharkiv-based "alternative/stoner band". Apparently an unmastered demo, from an album that they hope to release in the future.

As far as I understand, this is a 1964 song by Ukrainian composer Oleksandr Bilash (1931-2003), which apparently became pretty popular in Ukraine. This version is sung by Dmytro Hnatyuk (1925-2016), a baritone opera singer and former member of the Ukrainian Parliament.

In case you're curious what this is:

Official evil polacks track.
    I need to make a YTMND of the above theme with a picture of durians.

Dumping another dungeon synth album. Kinda more epic than usual.

Instrumental of one of Serah's two themes in the FF13 series (this one is called "Memory"). It seems easier to find vocal versions -- which seem to be basically just this plus a voice part.

I'm trying to imagine the movie as it would be if this was the soundtrack.
  • edited 2022-09-05 21:44:15

A-Reis. Not SovietWave, but some kind of Wave definitely.