If you have an email ending in @hotmail.com, @live.com or @outlook.com (or any other Microsoft-related domain), please consider changing it to another email provider; Microsoft decided to instantly block the server's IP, so emails can't be sent to these addresses.
If you use an @yahoo.com email or any related Yahoo services, they have blocked us also due to "user complaints"
-UE

Images you know you'll never use. (Now NSFW)

Comments

• "you duck spawn, refined creature, you try to be cynical, yokel, but all that comes out of it is that you're a dunce!!!!! you duck plug!"
    comment_1637312915ZcU6LNgnMbdPd6ApZOsV0O,w400.jpg

comment_1637436938QZ5T2cWKsHfjSCzbih6ZSz.jpg

salivziulc181.jpg

I found this graph interesting.
  • edited 2021-11-25 21:46:03
    ^^ It true, whenever I hear about inflation numbers elsewhere I often go "amateurs".
    ^ Surprised to see Saudi Arabia there. I'm not sure what the x-axis means, though, does that mean Girls are better at reading pretty much everywhere? Note to self: check the source.
  • Creature - Florida Dragon Turtle Human
    I was wondering the same thing about the x-axis.

I was too lazy to check the source though.
  • Haven't dumped images in a while, not that I have many.
    DK5oO8n.png
    7Mah03Y.png
    xNacaiT.png
    Eyd1wqp.png
    The one on the right looks like a forgery; that must be why it's cheaper.
  • "you duck spawn, refined creature, you try to be cynical, yokel, but all that comes out of it is that you're a dunce!!!!! you duck plug!"
    ^^ the first one looks like I am assumed to know something in advance to get the joke.

comment_1638034405FpIU1yU6OObrsz2wKi4618,w600.jpg
  • edited 2021-11-28 02:40:32
    Creature - Florida Dragon Turtle Human
    wii-sports-wii-sports-sentient-ball-bowling.gif
  • ^^ It's a spin on the idea that damage dealers are dumber than healers and tanks (because it's generally agreed that it's an easier role to fulfill).
    I thought it was a joke on the idea of the main character being a clueless enough newbie that he can't tell that the other two people are idiots.
    "Mom, can we have postapo?"
    "We have postapo at home, sweetie."
    Postapo at home: https://www.szaryburek.pl/2021/11/28/3545/

It's a blog page, but there's lots of photos, so I don't feel guilty for posting something that's not translated to English. Apparently it's a failed theme park. Poland being Poland, the theme is "copies of Catholic sacral architecture, also pope statues".
  • edited 2021-12-01 06:37:42
    This reminds me of Splendid China, a now-defunct theme park near Orlando, FL that featured miniatures of famous Chinese buildings (e.g. the Great Wall, the Forbidden City, the Summer Palace, the Terra-Cotta Warriors, etc.).

Looking it up on Wikipedia (1) reminded me that there's a Splendid China theme park still in operation in mainland China itself, and (2) revealed to me that the site -- which I'd last read had been acquired and was being demolished (not before people got some photos of the dilapidated miniature buildings) -- has since been replaced with a Margaritaville resort, from which "Radio Margarita" broadcasts.

Knowing the song "Margaritaville", I was always curious about the Margaritaville-themed resort over at the beach near-ish here (it's on the beach of Hollywood, FL). That got me to check Wikipedia's article for the company which revealed to me that it wasn't just themed on the song but actually founded by Jimmy Buffett himself, and the reason why he is associated with this song so much is in part because his schtick actually is "island escapism" -- i.e. that whole stereotypical picture of sunsets across the ocean flanked by palm trees beneath which men in Hawaiian shirts sip margaritas and women in bikinis lounge on hammocks -- and it's an entire chain with multiple locations across not just Florida but across the US. And apparently he's worth like US$900M.
    Makes me curious if all of them are actually located on a shore of some sort or another. Also, is it related to that whole Tiki stuff? Because that's also themed around "island escapism", if with a pronounced faux-Polynesian motif.

unknown.png
    Venezuela is larger than 10 MB
    things that do not occur in the show:

https://safebooru.org/index.php?page=post&s=view&id=3655930
    4zdcre29y3381.png
    new reaction image: for telling someone that they're jumping the shark

E6lu4-BAWQAUz-N77.jpg
    comment_1638691104eKuVaROzVHVkl6HGlePIWK,w400.jpg

comment_1638704556Bx39BPlvkNMdURXUS71Avg,w400.jpg

comment_1638703147uVREtH3v4Pmnah3ds6jRdb.jpg

I probably could post the last one in the buildings thread. and the former two in the cooking thread
  • edited 2021-12-07 18:13:04
    secret nazi cake

do-not-want.png

Incidentally that cat is Admiral, from Stratos 4.

And I also totally forgot this image was already on my computer, went out to find a DO NOT WANT image, downloaded it because I recognized the cat, only to find that I already had this image. lol.

Also, looking closer at that secret nazi cake I noticed that the product box art is a lie.
    Huh, it looks like I forgot to post this one, or forgot that I already did it. So, here it is:

comment_1637872975b4dItiuXfjWLVG1KvE3CJs.jpg

he is the oneusz
  • The final solution to the plain cakes problem.

I wonder how hard It is to make (or similar radial patterns).

Unfortunately I get the feeling that that hallway carpet thing doesn't work right from different points of view).
    3um168c2xi481.png
    l_19327943586cf02schab.jpg

meanwhile in Poland, you can buy Samsung pork loin with two USB ports
    Can you use that to make spam?
    You better cook it before connecting, or you may get some virus in your system.
    unknown.png
    131606946_845978159278618_1699867263648234069_n.png
    unknown.png
    ngkcoydvh1661.jpg
    comment_1638999965x8bINCzYnOOQAPD7LrpTTf.jpg
    1639599216557.jpg

warning: eeeeevil image