If you have an email ending in @hotmail.com, @live.com or @outlook.com (or any other Microsoft-related domain), please consider changing it to another email provider; Microsoft decided to instantly block the server's IP, so emails can't be sent to these addresses.
If you use an @yahoo.com email or any related Yahoo services, they have blocked us also due to "user complaints"
-UE

Videos you know you'll never use. (now SFW)

Comments

• I assumed it's a Cyberpunk 2077 reference (with very high production value).
  • "you duck spawn, refined creature, you try to be cynical, yokel, but all that comes out of it is that you're a dunce!!!!! you duck plug!"
    There are both Cyberpunk 2077 and Warhammer 40000 references in there. Plus a few more.
  • IIRC I never got around to posting this one:

• Creature - Florida Dragon Turtle Human
    the best use of cryptocurrency is to cook dinner while mining?
  • "you duck spawn, refined creature, you try to be cynical, yokel, but all that comes out of it is that you're a dunce!!!!! you duck plug!"
    Here's an idea: set up a street food booth and fry stuff on a crypto rig, so you can earn money while you earn money.
    lrdgck wrote: »
    Here's an idea: set up a street food booth and fry stuff on a crypto rig, so you can earn money while you earn money.

paging xzibit
  • Funny you say that, I posted it because this reminded me of it. I'd have posted that if one could embed Reddit videos.

So, to keep my posts within a proper range of content to no content ratio, here's a little crafting video with a quite interesting title and a curious approach to workplace safety.

• That basketball tho
  • edited 2021-08-18 15:40:16
    Creature - Florida Dragon Turtle Human
    very curious

when I click on Stormtroper's video it doesn't autoplay but just becomes ready to play

when I click on lrdgck's video it autoplays

I thought the former is the behavior I normally observe from YouTube embeds...?

• edited 2021-09-04 01:16:55

Birbo Pikle
    1 month ago
    I swear reptiles are the best.

They're one of the few categories of animals that are the embodiment of idgaf.

Night Feeder
    Night Feeder
    3 weeks ago
    oh and they don't do drugs which dolphins and jaguars do
    Jason Galipeau
    4 months ago (edited)
    Swamps: exist
    Southerners: “yup, perfect spot for a golf course”
    A dumb boi
    4 weeks ago (edited)
    I like to think gators are kinda like cats
    I mean, one was literally crossing the road and in the middle of a concrete path he just sat there, chilling and ignoring the people around
    Caden Dicky
    4 months ago
    Man, gators are both the most chill yet angry creatures to roam Florida, I love them.

(I have a feeling that some of this takes place in South Carolina, actually)

• (Though I assume the AI part is a big fat lie.)

What happens when you play a program as music. During the Eighties, there were radio hosts playing these out. You recorded the sounds on a tape of your own, and when you put it into your ZX Spectrum or Commodore 64, you could run the program.

(I had a Commodore, but I am too young to have listened to these. I got it as a child to play games.)
  • edited 2021-09-19 03:43:10
    sounds like internet data played as music =P
    You recorded the sounds on a tape of your own, and when you put it into your ZX Spectrum or Commodore 64, you could run the program.
    Wait, you could actually convert it from digital to analog to digital like this?
    Apparently so. I don't know of the details, but getting the program to run must've been rather straightforward since, I am told, this was one of the chief ways to obtain new software. (The other was software bazaars where people sold stuff they copied on their own. All of these were technically legal by virtue of no intellectual property laws back then.)
    it's old memes time

I guess technically I could post it in Music too.
  • edited 2021-10-30 19:29:50
    youtube's recommendation algorithm claims yet another victim

(that video's been in my sidebar for at least a few days now)
  • It's a good video, tho
    Perhaps we should aknowledge that YouTube's (implementation of the) algorithm knows what it's doing and we'd be better off if we surrendered our lives to it to be dictated by its recommendations.
  • edited 2021-11-15 21:55:22
    "you duck spawn, refined creature, you try to be cynical, yokel, but all that comes out of it is that you're a dunce!!!!! you duck plug!"