If you have an email ending in @hotmail.com, @live.com or @outlook.com (or any other Microsoft-related domain), please consider changing it to another email provider; Microsoft decided to instantly block the server's IP, so emails can't be sent to these addresses.
If you use an @yahoo.com email or any related Yahoo services, they have blocked us also due to "user complaints"
-UE

Videos you know you'll never use. (now SFW)

Comments

• Creature - Florida Dragon Turtle Human

• Rest in peace laughing meme guy.
  • "you duck spawn, refined creature, you try to be cynical, yokel, but all that comes out of it is that you're a dunce!!!!! you duck plug!"

Nothing new to you guys, but it's a fun little animation.
  • "you duck spawn, refined creature, you try to be cynical, yokel, but all that comes out of it is that you're a dunce!!!!! you duck plug!"

Eh, have some legos before I drop more orbital mechanics.
    That is pretty neat.

Come to think of it, I feel like our ideas of how fantasy literature "looks" is very much influenced by features of the English countryside.
    unexpectedly deep

Come to think of it, I feel like our ideas of how fantasy literature "looks" is very much influenced by features of the English countryside.

Heh. Where I am, there've been cases of fantasy fiction met with reader disdain because they weren't English enough. Mostly in terms of language, I am told, but I think it still qualifies.

So, I promised orbital mechanics:

(Note: I didn't actually watch all of these.)
    that's cheating
  • edited 2021-05-04 10:17:03
    "you duck spawn, refined creature, you try to be cynical, yokel, but all that comes out of it is that you're a dunce!!!!! you duck plug!"
    I watched this however

(edit: and, I wanted to add, I like how casual that video on atmospheric reentry is on the topic of dropping nuclear warheads.)
  • Now I know I don't need to watch videos before posting them here.

This is a meme based on a meme based on fanart based on a mod based on a mid-tier-popularity strategy game.

I mean, I don't even
    https://giant.gfycat.com/TotalGrotesqueBangeltiger.webm

No tits, even if that's what you expected at first

The most entertaining part of this video is that the advertisement for the website developer service intentionally uses hilariously fake intentionally-misleading marketing for the product that's being criticized as the subject of the video as a whole.

• edited 2021-07-06 15:55:48
    "you duck spawn, refined creature, you try to be cynical, yokel, but all that comes out of it is that you're a dunce!!!!! you duck plug!"

^ this was about Doom made to run on an Ikea lamp, but then the link kinda died when I went to check, so at least I'll tell you wat was there.

Sounds a bit like my old C64.
  • edited 2021-07-07 04:24:43
    Creature - Florida Dragon Turtle Human

I actually got gotten by this, hahaha.

(FYI this is an actual video with meaningful content.)

Alexcontent. You know what guys, it's been taking up tab space in my browser for like months. Figured if I'm never gonna use (ie. watch) it, it might just as well end up here. (And if I have an hour of free attention, it's not like it's gonna run away, innit?)
    Classic.
  • edited 2021-08-09 21:39:12
    ^ me, who's spent a third of his life on a faculty of physics: meh, a hand saw goes back and forth and still cuts /bigbrainwojak

----

This is a big Warhammer reference, right?