If you have an email ending in @hotmail.com, @live.com or @outlook.com (or any other Microsoft-related domain), please consider changing it to another email provider; Microsoft decided to instantly block the server's IP, so emails can't be sent to these addresses.
If you use an @yahoo.com email or any related Yahoo services, they have blocked us also due to "user complaints"
-UE

The YouTube Video Graveyard

Comments

• Creature - Florida Dragon Turtle Human
    qjOZtWZ56lc
    a video related to Numberwang.
    Account was terminated.
  • ☭Unstoppable Sex Goddess☭
    RIP
    0znsTCM0yHc
    apparently a video showing the aardwolf character in Kemono Friends, panting.
    It is unknown why this video is unavailable.
    Not quite another gravestone, but is it just me or is viewing video comments disabled for anyone who isn't logged in?
  • There is love everywhere, I already know
    Nope, I can see comments even if I am logged out.
    I can see them on some videos, but there's a conspicuously larger proportion of videos where I can't.
  • edited 2020-03-02 14:51:50
    Creature - Florida Dragon Turtle Human
    N28OUyR96o0
    One of the "change da world. my final message. Goodb ye" meme videos. Based on this reddit thread, it seems like it might have been a reupload of the original one, with a picture of a rat smoking a cigarette. Edit: Actually, given how much it's linked, it might have been the original one, period.
    "This video has been removed for violating YouTube's policy on violent or graphic content."
    CGeDVCbt0oI
    "Undefeated Bahamut Chronicle, Bahamut Beschwörung Deutsch"
    "This video has been removed by the uploader"

I ran across this dead link while looking for more info on the German dub of UBC.
    youtube-dl just got taken down.

just a quick reminder that you should back up any youtube videos you find that are important to you.
  • I'm slow, it didn't click on me that it's not one of those YouTube downloader websites but the software library that's kind of important for other programs.
    The RIAA sucks.
    Ttpxmdx81CM - no known title - "This video is unavailable."

This is probably supposed to be "Ryoushi no Umi no Lindwurm", probably its beatmania version.

It was linked from another video showing its osu! version.
    Tc00bbuy6AI

Google has no record of this for some reason, but I do.

https://steamcommunity.com/app/251150/discussions/0/35219681466961540/

Basically, the result of substituting the "Green and Purple" Source Filmmaker music video in for the intro video of The Legend of Heroes: Trails in the Sky.
  • edited 2021-02-28 18:29:42
    I had this one as an open tab, I believe it was a Touhou remix: DA1_e3vCydE
    I had this one as a comment draft, I likely never knew what it was and was intending to find out later: jg9VCf5einY
    Hopefully neither of these is something embarrassing.
    Seems like jg9VCf5einY was a video called "Lovecraft: Fear of the Unknown".
  • edited 2021-02-28 19:47:24
    Ah yeah, I think it was a YTP related to Lovecraft's works that I was thinking about posting here.
    永遠色のアリア/ TOWAIRO NO ARIA ~ SHINING RESONANCE RE: THEME ...
    mW2YzQ26mpc
    永遠色のアリア / TOWAIRO NO ARIAPerformed by : Saori Hayami, Asami SetoShining Resonance Re: Theme Song CD "Towairo no Aria",シャイニング・レゾナンス リフレイン 主題歌CD ...

"This video is no longer available because the uploader has closed their YouTube account."
    HplZ_taHXLM

Apparently YouTube has started leaving up some video titles for removed videos, because this one has its video title intact:

There's no one as Irish as Barack O'Bama
    1,414,742 views•Dec 11, 2008

6.1K likes

796 dislikes

uploaded by:
    CorriganBrothers
    798 subscribers
  • edited 2021-05-24 05:25:05
    zpMRivURWkU

This was a video called "George Volcano has had enough", a short YTP of George Volcano / Tyrannosaurus Alan involving Alan greeting George (as in the default ad script) and George responding with a hostile obscenity:
    Alan: GRAAAAAAAAAH What you doing Mister Volcano?
    George: Fuck off!
    Alan: Ay?
    George: Yyyes.

George's obscene line is accompanied by some background laughter, as it actually comes from a line from the same voice actor (I forgot his name) in a different context. Otherwise it fits perfectly, as it's just as loud and hammy.

I actually have this file saved, which is why I'm still able to enjoy it. However,
    This video is no longer available because the YouTube account associated with this video has been terminated.
    Account's name was DannyFlameblade, in case you're curious.
  • edited 2021-06-14 19:02:00
    A rare instance of a warning before a death:

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCvzzc7bu38AKaspGbkxQarA/community?lb=Ugxz8Hy0Ovm7sA41D3d4AaABCQ

This entire channel, with 742 videos, is gonna get taken down in a week.

For the record, this is the "Sailor Moon Says" channel, which has uploaded a variety of tiny clips of the old Sailor Moon TV show, because they're funny. Most of the upload are this.

There are fourteen non-Sailor-Moon videos that were uploaded by this channel very early in its life.
    FYI as a reminder you can use youtube-dl to save videos.

https://youtube-dl.org
  • edited 2021-07-31 12:58:25
    3QPrN1P15s8
    Cure Echo ~Cool Kids~ AMV -
    "This is an AMV using Cure Echo from Precure All Stars New Stage and the song Cool Kids by Echosmith. Precure All Stars New Stage is my favorite All Stars movie and I feel Cure Echo also known as Sakagami Ayumi is so underrated. So why not make an AMV for her."
    This video is no longer available due to a copyright claim by TOEI ANIMATION CO.,LTD..

This was, strangely, in "My Mix", basically a playlist of videos that YouTube suggests me to watch, based on stuff I've watched before. This includes a number of videos I've already watched before.

I don't know if I've watched this before, but it just stings to see that I've missed a chance to preserve a video. Even though I know full well I can't preserve every video.
    _evCoEVaTQE
    title: Victor Borge Clair De Lune

supposedly contains pianist/comedian Victor Borge playing Debussy's "Clair de Lune".
    Video unavailable
    This video contains content from PBS, who has blocked it on copyright grounds.

This is a particularly amusing source of a copyright strike.
  • Whenever I come upon some Clair de Lune thing, I check to see how far one has to scroll down in the comments before getting to Danganronpa spoilers.
  • edited 2021-10-28 07:43:06
    p6q9nBusrq8

Apparently this used to be an upload of "That Smell" by Lynyrd Skynyrd, according to a link on this page: https://tvtropes.org/pmwiki/pmwiki.php/SuspiciouslySimilarSong/MegaMan

The song has since been reuploaded by various YouTube accounts, including Lynyrd Skynyrd's official account.

And no, I don't think that song resembles Armored Armadillo's stage theme very much.
    6GgPjOKvc6g

Meanwhile, this video, also linked to from the same page, was apparently the Peter Gunn theme.

The previous video just said not available, but this one says that the account that uploaded it was terminated.
    _uJsoZheTR4
    "This video is no longer available due to a copyright claim by Disney Enterprises Inc."

This was an upload of "Little Twelvetoes", from Schoolhouse Rock. It was last known to be active on 2019 Feb 09.

There are other uploads of this song on YouTube, FWIW.

5Knzfdb30tA
    "This video isn't available anymore"

This was probably gameplay footage from some shmup.
    P8P4cct5nsI

"This video has been removed by the uploader"

The video was titled "Chuckie Its Ugly Yoshi". I have no idea what was on it; I ran across this link via Ecosia when wondering if anyone else on the internet other than @Bluesy_Cowgirl and now a few others have used the name "Ugly Yoshi" to refer to Gergoth from Castlevania: Dawn of Sorrow.
    bpRGZEP6lgo

"This video has been removed for violating YouTube's policy on hate speech."

This was embedded on the KnowYourMeme page for the Ukrainian Pig meme: https://knowyourmeme.com/memes/ukrainian-flag-pig-pigposting

It was identified as the following:
    On March 7th, YouTuber Micah posted a video showing pigs dancing in Ukraine in the face of Russian soldiers, gaining over 90,000 views (shown below, right).
  • edited 2022-05-18 04:44:50
    a bunch of waxonator's video uploads are now private.

for anyone who doesn't know who waxonator is, here's an introduction: https://tvtropes.org/pmwiki/pmwiki.php/WebAnimation/Waxonator

TL;DR someone who makes YouTube Poops

meanwhile, nMCM-_0iSF0 , which is a YTP called "Mama Luigi Leaves The Stove On" (by another pooper named WalrusGuy) and is the origin of the whole fad of "[X] Leaves The Stove On" YTPs, now just coughs up the error "This video isn't available anymore", with no further elaboration. It's a more recent sort of error page though.

The video seems like it can be viewed here, but this actually only contains the audio; apparently there's a download link here:

that's code K6vykaJcDxo

the description is:
    Created by WalrusGuy
    Download this video here: drive.google.com/open?id=1IXAE4c5-LKNMZivCDrCopv51QOm49bRs
    Original upload date unknown
    Original video description:
    I think I set a new standard for sentence mixing with this one. AND I ALSO MADE POOP HISTORY BY MAKING THE FIRST VIDEO ABOUT A CERTAIN DENTIST TO BE REMOVED BY A CERTAIN TOOTHPASTE COMPANY AND THEN PUT BACK UP!

and the account is "WalrusGuy Archive" fwiw.
    At some point there was a YouTube video titled "New自作改造マリオ 1-5「侵略!イカ娘+」", uploaded by ryuukisi777W.

It consisted of gameplay from World 1-5 of New Super Mario Bros., framed with some Ika Musume (Squid Girl) references for humor.

It no longer exists on YouTube and I can't find its original address. The video is probably the same as that shown here, though: https://www.nicovideo.jp/watch/sm13681025

That said I can't watch the Nico video right now because the site's down for maintenance.