If you have an email ending in @hotmail.com, @live.com or @outlook.com (or any other Microsoft-related domain), please consider changing it to another email provider; Microsoft decided to instantly block the server's IP, so emails can't be sent to these addresses.
If you use an @yahoo.com email or any related Yahoo services, they have blocked us also due to "user complaints"
-UE

Videos you know you'll never use. (now SFW)

1242526272830»

Comments

• Creature - Florida Dragon Turtle Human

• ¿Donde está ese abarrotado mercado ahora? ~ Mercaderes inmemoriales
    Rest in peace laughing meme guy.
  • "you duck spawn, refined creature, you try to be cynical, yokel, but all that comes out of it is that you're a dunce!!!!! you duck plug!"

Nothing new to you guys, but it's a fun little animation.
  • "you duck spawn, refined creature, you try to be cynical, yokel, but all that comes out of it is that you're a dunce!!!!! you duck plug!"

Eh, have some legos before I drop more orbital mechanics.
    That is pretty neat.

Come to think of it, I feel like our ideas of how fantasy literature "looks" is very much influenced by features of the English countryside.
    unexpectedly deep

Come to think of it, I feel like our ideas of how fantasy literature "looks" is very much influenced by features of the English countryside.

Heh. Where I am, there've been cases of fantasy fiction met with reader disdain because they weren't English enough. Mostly in terms of language, I am told, but I think it still qualifies.

So, I promised orbital mechanics:

(Note: I didn't actually watch all of these.)
    that's cheating
  • edited 2021-05-04 10:17:03
    "you duck spawn, refined creature, you try to be cynical, yokel, but all that comes out of it is that you're a dunce!!!!! you duck plug!"
    I watched this however

(edit: and, I wanted to add, I like how casual that video on atmospheric reentry is on the topic of dropping nuclear warheads.)
    Now I know I don't need to watch videos before posting them here.

This is a meme based on a meme based on fanart based on a mod based on a mid-tier-popularity strategy game.

I mean, I don't even
    https://giant.gfycat.com/TotalGrotesqueBangeltiger.webm

No tits, even if that's what you expected at first

The most entertaining part of this video is that the advertisement for the website developer service intentionally uses hilariously fake intentionally-misleading marketing for the product that's being criticized as the subject of the video as a whole.