If you have an email ending in @hotmail.com, @live.com or @outlook.com (or any other Microsoft-related domain), please consider changing it to another email provider; Microsoft decided to instantly block the server's IP, so emails can't be sent to these addresses.
If you use an @yahoo.com email or any related Yahoo services, they have blocked us also due to "user complaints"
-UE

Images you know you'll never use. (Now NSFW)

Comments

• There is love everywhere, I already know
    IHSFsYD.jpg
  • "you duck spawn, refined creature, you try to be cynical, yokel, but all that comes out of it is that you're a dunce!!!!! you duck plug!"
    136713222-4920586244678946-5125288649506618351-n-jpg-nc-cat-103-cb-846ca55b-ee17756f-ccb-2-nc-sid.jpg
  • edited 2021-01-07 16:08:52
    There is love everywhere, I already know
    I was actually considering saving the original of that to my collection of digital data but then I realized I'd only be doing it for a bad reason.

glKT6Os.jpg

I have no idea who decided to romanize 'n' like this.
  • Creature - Florida Dragon Turtle Human
    lrdgck wrote: »
    day 6 of 2022: GMH still resists relocation to Oklahoma by hiding in Floridian marshlands
    N.B. I'm not Native American, but I'm curious whether the average Miccosukee or Seminole would find this joke offensive, as they are the "Unconquered People".
    135512011-3443343712454655-4535205144721039258-o.png

i don't know if fake or not, but in any case: plus minus a few gunboats
    This looks like a meme; I've seen similar messages purporting to be from Adolf Hitler and Josef Stalin.
  • edited 2021-01-07 17:30:23
    "you duck spawn, refined creature, you try to be cynical, yokel, but all that comes out of it is that you're a dunce!!!!! you duck plug!"
    N.B. I'm not Native American, but I'm curious whether the average Miccosukee or Seminole would find this joke offensive, as they are the "Unconquered People".

Yeah, I imagine one can take "hiding" in different ways. (To think, not that long ago it was 14w who took issue with the word "retarded".)

Also:

comment_1610035260OOz4KIdOVzkn641Yl3onTU,w400.jpg

comment_16100285812lWg0MCZB7tTihsDrnJzig,w400.jpg

comment_16100205342Fh8HvIr90Vr4ULhgov5J1,w400.jpg

comment_1610037458K6lgc1hlYFCyMwNnMyDKdg,w400.jpg

Yeah, I imagine one can take "hiding" in different ways. (To think, not that long ago it was 14w who took issue with the word "retarded".)
    For the record, I'm not actually offended by this; I was actually a little confused about this for a moment.

Also, nice popestone.
  • edited 2021-01-07 21:21:45
    "you duck spawn, refined creature, you try to be cynical, yokel, but all that comes out of it is that you're a dunce!!!!! you duck plug!"
    comment_1610044041SqzGjBKT4SM7tusu3dJqES,w600.jpg

comment_1610043395FOntw3ES2z9OKaROj7kY7I,w400.jpg

comment_1610043310ZBZiZUaDORUJQxeYrjfgSf,w400.jpg

• "you duck spawn, refined creature, you try to be cynical, yokel, but all that comes out of it is that you're a dunce!!!!! you duck plug!"
    ^ saw the domino meme in "Chinese eats a bat" version, which is admittedly less novel

also:

comment_1610061246AXrMOzAlP9Le9O1DXbr9Q7,w400.jpg

this picture's been making rounds

it is georgia's flag

as in the country in the causasus

so the joke is, either there's a trumptard sympathising with georgia, or dumb enough to order "georgia flag" on ebay without checking which one it is
    Darn it how is the Vox GamerGate thing already here.

Also if I haven't mentioned it C.H. Sommers did a wonderful piece somewhere on how GamerGate was basically journalists realizing that they'd hit a community where they weren't going to be treated as tastemakers simply because they fought for "social justice" and then deciding to play the favored game of their ilk; calling their audience bigots.

I'd look up the link but I'm all linked out.
    To think, not that long ago it was 14w who took issue with the word "retarded".

I didn't want to bring it up because it'd make me look vaguely ridiculous to say "actually yes say retarded to own the libs" but I think I've gone through explaining the whole "don't change your terminology because eventually they'll just make you change it to something else" thing a while ago (I think it had to do with illegal aliens), but mainly I saw this and realized I'd been used;

tA1Rpl6.jpg

So uh... use "retarded" whenever you feel like it?

To be clear that was back when I was like "we should speak as lightly as possible so people don't take things the wrong way" and now... uh... yeah...
    bxF2gfr.jpg
  • Darn it how is the Vox GamerGate thing already here.
    Hah, I know what you're talking about. I rolled my eyes when I read the headline (didn't bother reading the article), but you gotta admit the idea behind the picture is funny.
    it is georgia's flag

as in the country in the causasus

so the joke is, either there's a trumptard sympathising with georgia, or dumb enough to order "georgia flag" on ebay without checking which one it is
    There have been random other flags spotted in the crowd, including a Romanian flag I think? and also an Indian flag.

These were in addition to the usual and less usual, such as Trump campaign flags, American flags of a few different sorts, the yellow "Don't Tread On Me" flag, simpler stuff like just a white background with the text "come and take it" and a picture of a combat rifle, and (thanks, internet) the Kekistan flag.
    To be clear that was back when I was like "we should speak as lightly as possible so people don't take things the wrong way" and now... uh... yeah...
    Personally I'd say that one's words should be chosen to fit one's purpose.

If I'm trying to get one point across, and I want to do it most effectively, I probably don't want to create an unnecessary distraction.

For example, I don't know how many of you remember a user here on IJBM who insisted on derogatorily referring to the company Sony as "$ony". If I recall correctly (correct me if I'm wrong), I eventually asked why he did this, and received some not-particularly-surprising answer that was based on generically disliking Sony.

This was just one example of gratuitously appending uncharitable labels to things one dislikes, which is an irritatingly common practice on the internet.

If my purpose is to express my opinion on a thing, then sure, I can let myself go, though I'd probably still want to revise my first draft afterwards. But if my purpose is to say something to someone else, it benefits me to avoid unnecessarily distracting/confusing/pissing off my audience.
  • For example, I don't know how many of you remember a user here on IJBM who insisted on derogatorily referring to the company Sony as "$ony". If I recall correctly (correct me if I'm wrong), I eventually asked why he did this, and received some not-particularly-surprising answer that was based on generically disliking Sony.
    It was "S*ny" or maybe "s*ny". I'm pretty sure the user in question was SotiCoto, the one who realmy liked his badger avatar, he came here after Myrmydon mocked his blog or something like that. He really hated Sony as there was this console that he had as a kid (IIRC the Sega Saturn) and loved but was overshadowed by the first Playstation, combined with the fact that he couldn't afford something better it turned into resentment. Overall weird guy, IIRC there were other reasons why we didn't like him very much.
    Of course I remember all that.
    Anyhows, I have to admit I do sometimes mince my words to avoid... umm, "progressive conflict"? I figure as a general rule it's not bad practice, although I also figure there has to be a limit somewhere, presumably one that allows for something as inocuous as "mad scientist".
  • edited 2021-01-08 12:21:35
    comment_16101065018IoA36a39TVqLC6wPQnePI,w400.jpg

apparently there was some story about an alleged antifa agent provocateur who turned out to have just been a trumptard whose photo the antifas had put on some website to warn each other about him or something like that

comment_1610106686RDiHWjvQHs0X6auPQbaPR2,w400.jpg
    He really hated Sony as there was this console that he had as a kid (IIRC the Sega Saturn) and loved but was overshadowed by the first Playstation, combined with the fact that he couldn't afford something better it turned into resentment.

This would make a good anime character.
    I have to admit I do sometimes mince my words to avoid... umm, "progressive conflict"?

I basically can't hang out anywhere but here without getting in a fight.

1rrzEC3.jpg
    comment_1610112360SBr1wZFrowwPsZpkRYY1GD.jpg
    Yes.

That could totally be reBricked with enough Harry Potter sets.

SExMAvX.jpg

Me, all the time.
    136987183-10157393426646262-9186321191981995578-o-jpg-nc-cat-102-ccb-2-nc-sid-8bfeb9-nc-ohc-yzxu-X.jpg
  • I spent some quality time last night on /pol/... actually, that wasn't very high-quality, they've clearly lost the memeing muscle they had in the past.
    3Iofldz.png
    WNFhPkB.png
    Brenton-chan is a hit, tho:
    JNbFzMT.png
    SbDBaaZ.jpg
    b3JyCey.jpg
    SZwFbMj.jpg
    comment_1610129212cvoguHPV0WpTXm2PGwApZv,w600.jpg
    Is that supposed to be Astolfo?

pjNHp8U.jpg
    ZQHuXKI.jpg
    What/who is Brenton-chan?
  • edited 2021-01-09 12:05:16
    The moe antropomorphization of /pol/.
    *double checks name*
    And also of Brenton Tarrant, AKA the Christchurch shooter.
    Edit: Ah, I forgot to mention, they really are losing it over Trump's retractation video, and are coming up with theories as to how it's fake.
    それでも探しているぼくらのあけを

GxbuiKA.jpg
    comment_16102184232cx0szegwYTp3M7999l77k,w400.jpg

also, have you seen that newspaper from Africa?

(I'm not sure, Kenya or Tanzania, I think.)
  • edited 2021-01-09 23:31:22
    qxfCIve.jpg
    Vv49TPb.jpg
    nrvcH8v.jpg
    P1tc3b6.png
    5fETOcg.jpg
    As for the other stuff:
    yiboxk7.jpg
    qtZDLMl.png
    not even the internet looks like that anymore, sigh
    I've seen that Trump MySpace picture somewhere before.

AugHKHX.jpg