If you have an email ending in @hotmail.com, @live.com or @outlook.com (or any other Microsoft-related domain), please consider changing it to another email provider; Microsoft decided to instantly block the server's IP, so emails can't be sent to these addresses.
If you use an @yahoo.com email or any related Yahoo services, they have blocked us also due to "user complaints"
-UE

IJBMer Updates

Comments

• I still think it's a cat, something like a Siamese.
  • There is love everywhere, I already know
    I'm honestly not sure if there's any correlation but it feels like every time politics comes up here activity suddenly explodes elsewhere too.
  • I haven't noticed it. Though I've noticed the non-political parts of IJBM spiking in activity during those political spouts.
    Besides that, again I've been having that sense of boredom and dissatisfaction with whatever lately, I feel like I should come up with some new thing to do.
    I feel slightly conflicted as of late about typical stuff but quite inspired nonetheless.

I think rather than finding new stuff to do I continuously cycle through all the things I've already done, since I'm always looking back and saying "This was when I was really maximizing self-efficiency in all areas of my life."

It frequently leads to moments where I do something in haste without fully considering why I'm doing things as I'm doing them now. I think I should write up something to remind myself of said reasons.

Right now I need to edit Detective Brody 4 in significant ways, and then edit Girl_2, but I went and wrote some Bust the Mind instead.

Similarly, I haven't had the will to sit and try to fix what's going wrong with my rigging in PMXE in days, let alone any other CG work.
  • It seems likely that I won't be holding this job for much longer.
  • Creature - Florida Dragon Turtle Human
    sorry to hear that :(
    Ah, that's unfortunate. Hopefully you find something else soon enough.
  • Thank you guys.
    When I started I knew it wouldn't last forever and would just make the best of it while it lasted, a year and a half is on the higher side of what I expected.
    I've saved a good chunk of money with it, so that's something, but yeah, I'll need to find something else. This is one of those times I wonder how to monetize the things I've been learning to do over the years.
  • I haven't been feeling well lately, something to do with my stomach, for the last few days I've been getting fatigued and nauseated easily.
  • "you duck spawn, refined creature, you try to be cynical, yokel, but all that comes out of it is that you're a dunce!!!!! you duck plug!"
    Doesn't sound like covid yet... but take care.
  • Speaking of which, the other day I learned that an e-friend and his family caught Covid-19, though thankfully they recovered just fine.
    I know a couple more cases but I haven't gotten a straight answer as to wether they actually caught it or just thought they did.
    Get better, Stormtroper!
    I hope you feel better soon, Stormtroper!
  • "you duck spawn, refined creature, you try to be cynical, yokel, but all that comes out of it is that you're a dunce!!!!! you duck plug!"
    I'm gonna break the news, I had covid. My experience with it was nothing unusual, save for that lack of smell and taste thing. A bit of a turndown during mealtime, but made it easier to withstand the trash piling up while I was locked up.
    Oof.

Well, you're still alive, I guess, and you seem to be well now. That's good.
    Just in case, I'm not trying to steal the show, just felt like sharing a story and this one seemed natural. End line, of all kinds of apocalyptic shizzle that could have happened, this one's fortunately no Black Death.
  • Ahh, glad to hear you're doing fine. I'm guessing it was scary at first?
    Now you know your immune system is able/better prepared to handle it, so that's something.
  • edited 2020-10-27 13:51:36
    There is love everywhere, I already know
    Glad you got better gacek.
    I'm not trying to steal the show

The literal point of life is to always be this girl (but also try to avoid getting your hair pulled);

View post on imgur.com
    fwGgdcv.jpg
    Apparently some resident complained that their water was brown or something so the city got asked to put some more chlorination in the water.

Now whenever I drink water, it smells like I'm drinking from a swimming pool. Doesn't go away with boiling; it just changes "swimming pool" to "hot tub".
  • TIL Nyanners became a vtuber.
    That makes too much sense. Plus, YouTube is inevitably going to absorb everything formerly known as internet culture.
    vTubers really bother me. I mean, Vocaloid culture was immensely weird and I didn't understand most of it, but there was a real point to that whole thing. I mean, MMD came from Vocaloid culture and it was all mired in a ridiculous amount of computing skill (the songs, the music, the models, etc).

Meanwhile, vTubers are just a CG model being moved around via simplistic motion tracking on a computer (worse yet, a smartphone), and they've almost all settled into "I'm going to play Tetris and discuss my badly made up backstory whilst you superchat me $30 for moe moe moments."
    Now whenever I drink water, it smells like I'm drinking from a swimming pool.

This sounds like a commercial for something nobody wants but they do anyway.
  • I see the world of vTubers is a weird one. I just kind of watch the YouTube clips.
    I've been feeling fine for the last few days now, whatever it is I had it seems to be over.
    Also, I've drastically reduced my caffeine intake. It wasn't my intention, it just happened that feeling nauseated made me not want to drink coffee as often, and I haven't picked the habit back, only drinking 2-3 cups now.
    Florida Man Born On Halloween Continues To Post On Internet Forums And Chat Rooms Despite Facing Hell Week On Project
  • edited 2020-10-31 16:19:52
    There is love everywhere, I already know
    Happy Birthday, GMH!

Now get back to work!

darn if i'd waited 11 minutes this post would have been exactly 12 hours after yours

EDIT: Inspired by the video thread, I'm going to try and completely ignore politics as a whole until the morning of Nov 4th... possibly later depending on how things go.

Now I have to figure out what to do instead of stare at my phone for full half hours at a time.
    only drinking 2-3 cups now

Even the caffeine in particularly strong teas makes me woozy and jittery so I can't even imagine this.

You'd probably fit right in with my dad though.
  • edited 2020-10-31 17:11:53
    Creature - Florida Dragon Turtle Human
    Thanks!

And I kinda hate reading on my phone lol. I've done it, and I'll do it, but I'd rather a larger screen and larger font size.
  • Happy Birthday, Florida Man!
    Florida Man Is Wished Happy Birthday, Faces Hell Week
    Happy Halloween everyone!

It's Halloween Forever.