If you have an email ending in @hotmail.com, @live.com or @outlook.com (or any other Microsoft-related domain), please consider changing it to another email provider; Microsoft decided to instantly block the server's IP, so emails can't be sent to these addresses.
If you use an @yahoo.com email or any related Yahoo services, they have blocked us also due to "user complaints"
-UE

Images you know you'll never use. (Now NSFW)

Comments

• "you duck spawn, refined creature, you try to be cynical, yokel, but all that comes out of it is that you're a dunce!!!!! you duck plug!"
    comment_1602349326zfdCA4By2P8JRxcd5c2nnw,w400.jpg

comment_1602433137ZSZEsSF6JZT2NOGpBG0zhi,w400.jpg

Posting this one mostly since Mao and Stalin-themed Diablo or Doom sounds fun to the extreme.

comment_1602455120gZv53Ga646PsmumT38uV9G,w400.jpg
  • There is love everywhere, I already know
    One day I will speak to a trap person and ask them exactly what the dangnation the whole thing is about.

Or maybe I won't and keep my sanity instead.

IDtzCwm.jpg
  • "you duck spawn, refined creature, you try to be cynical, yokel, but all that comes out of it is that you're a dunce!!!!! you duck plug!"
    Or, on second thought, commie Dark Souls. Haven't played but setting details seem to fit.

ae7.jpg

223.png

Huge pictures, under link as I'm not sure how readable will they be after rescaling:

Bronze Age political compass

New Chinese Century political compass

Is this, I mean the last one, based on some novel or something? Tried googling, found only an article in a newspaper. It definitely looks like it referred to some cyberpunkish political fiction.
  • Creature - Florida Dragon Turtle Human
    old Dell Inspirons for the win
    comment_1602512902S7jZhUFoJuJl3r39jgNBBr.jpg
    82wxJXL.png
    t6kDJcg.png
    9fU3Hdh.png
    comment_1602659585GPpMXHnJxJRlYbEDL54uzD,w400.jpg

so does this belong here or where
  • edited 2020-10-14 13:41:08
    There is love everywhere, I already know
    Probably here.

oh

He died like literally the day after it was posted so it probably had a bit more to do with that.

I know TPUSA are Pro-Trump but aren't they just generally conservative?
    NJ3VdX6.jpg
    comment_160264219435Lee440VLicXB1qWWAqmM,w400.jpg
    When you're that guy whose never heard of silent, more like.

"When you are given a baby to hold." Hard-hitting stuff right there.
    I know TPUSA are Pro-Trump but aren't they just generally conservative?
    I know them as pro-Republican and Trump supporters; not sure if it addresses your question.

Still, yeah, I had heard of this happening a while back. The irony of it was roundly pointed out on the internet (hence these pictures), though I just chuckled at the irony and moved on, personally.
    comment_1602673172FkffPRFwmaJ4slhB1TpqWw.jpg
    I know them as pro-Republican and Trump supporters

What I've watched of Charlie Kirk is him being really Catholic and their most used hashtag appears to be (as is seen there) #BigGovSucks.

y0TdA8D.jpg
    comment_1599735802SwG1thD6P9OjWxtwnCApI8.jpg

ayy lmao
    comment_1602755721knj2a5RijLfd7NLpiMhQW8,w400.jpg

comment_1602752805gcztV3zlHzb7NBCw9XJ2Vd.jpg

comment_1602750876RG6bIv7Y457Bhk3UAk1fwX,w400.jpg

comment_1602753010NRo9O1eLy0i96fNiSpPaFx.jpg

comment_1602786862nE8lmiwcneJIrJdtt5mhCM.jpg

comment_16027732778mmaCgNPt4T11UiDzFxipk,w400.jpg
    what is the flag of the person who is enamored with brutalism?
    Killing Bird is great.

Qs7fJqK.jpg
    piLlvWj.png

This seemed particularly Catholic so here we go.

It reminds me of this song.
  • edited 2020-10-16 10:30:35
    "you duck spawn, refined creature, you try to be cynical, yokel, but all that comes out of it is that you're a dunce!!!!! you duck plug!"
    what is the flag of the person who is enamored with brutalism?

Looks like American edited to mean the wojak is an armchair revleftie.

comment_1602788152ouKEk79IKSf8ECryxXsu35,w400.jpg

comment_1602821760r55Vqn26JGMYcVByJMHpN2,w400.jpg
  • edited 2020-10-19 04:24:21
    There is love everywhere, I already know
    ~The CIRCLE of WAGE IMBALANCE~

MgU4VMp.jpg
    GIiXPZF.jpg
    KTjzSoT.jpg
    comment_1603035975c2fNs9KTCWzql3J9TTNoHx,w400.jpg

comment_1603034924BOlpKzIqjZwr1S1ANk7WFR,w400.jpg

comment_1603050122ESYYz5RHS43BxfsVVSd30J,w600.jpg

I wonder if this lacks a few characters. Perhaps the extended cast will include Chad, the authleft girl, and a few more (shaved AryanGamer the brother of the unshaved?). And Pepe the Frog, the team mascot.

Also: Slavic political compass
    I would watch this American live-action SSSS.GRIDMAN universe spinoff.

orLFDjC.png
    Meanwhile in Poland:

image.png

image.png
    ^ LOL

What do the others translate to? I presume the first one is just "education"?
    And the last is "good day". The remaining two are a word out of context and what I presume is some news service.
    ...but yeah, why is "KURWA XDDDD" trending?
  • edited 2020-10-20 15:40:57
    "you duck spawn, refined creature, you try to be cynical, yokel, but all that comes out of it is that you're a dunce!!!!! you duck plug!"
    ...and, no longer so. But this will be remembered.

As for your question: fuck if I know - beyond the fact that once it appeared, folks began to repost it wondering why it was trending, so it was a bit of a snowball. A few days ago the trends included words for biology or physics. Turned out the reason was that kids on twitter commented on some sort of school issues. So, yeah, the quirks of twitter.

----

comment_16031733569p70cCUYZFEC9wFGg8DYHH,w400.jpg

comment_16031861506H6zmi8ynCOvXKxNeMXPBe,w400.jpg
    EKUldrR.jpg