If you have an email ending in @hotmail.com, @live.com or @outlook.com (or any other Microsoft-related domain), please consider changing it to another email provider; Microsoft decided to instantly block the server's IP, so emails can't be sent to these addresses.
If you use an @yahoo.com email or any related Yahoo services, they have blocked us also due to "user complaints"
-UE

Discord servers with like a bajillion channels

I already have way too many servers to keep track of and I'm supposed to keep track of all these different channels in them too for extremely niche topics? Ridiculous. We should go back to the old days of BBS forums with like a bajillion different boards instead.

Comments

• "you duck spawn, refined creature, you try to be cynical, yokel, but all that comes out of it is that you're a dunce!!!!! you duck plug!"
    Yeah, that's definitely the area where the old-style forum had an advantage.
  • Creature - Florida Dragon Turtle Human
    I definitely don't like how Discord basically makes you auto-subscribed to everything.

Sure, you can ignore the channels, but people can expect you to be there, and people can @ you in them even if you don't check them.

IRC is much better about this because you have to go join channels. You don't join the channels that don't matter to you.