If you have an email ending in @hotmail.com, @live.com or @outlook.com (or any other Microsoft-related domain), please consider changing it to another email provider; Microsoft decided to instantly block the server's IP, so emails can't be sent to these addresses.
If you use an @yahoo.com email or any related Yahoo services, they have blocked us also due to "user complaints"
-UE

Images you know you'll never use. (Now NSFW)

Comments

• edited 2020-09-21 15:53:59
    Creature - Florida Dragon Turtle Human
    ^ I was about to ask if anime has some sort of special dispensation for sexualization of underage (-looking) females.
    Not sure what "special dispensation" means, but...probably not more than much of anime that involves vaguely-moë character art these days?

wait i misread you i thought you said "that anime" as in that particular picture lol

though tbh it's not really a recent thing; just that this particular style is recent but it's merely the product of a long line of gradually evolving stuff
  • Creature - Florida Dragon Turtle Human
    so as a result some people made commentary images like this:

zpcwlb1lqnrw.jpg

though, if we want to cherry-pick, we should also note that others have made commentary images like this:

n2w1q2wlt1va.jpg
  • "you duck spawn, refined creature, you try to be cynical, yokel, but all that comes out of it is that you're a dunce!!!!! you duck plug!"
    comment_1600711517l8JcG7B04tC1vANq5wXlgK.jpg

This time not edgy. Or so I think.
    i think mathematicians would probably try to figure out fermat's own proof to his last theorem

as well as look forward to figure out the solution to the p vs np problem
  • edited 2020-09-23 15:34:22
    "you duck spawn, refined creature, you try to be cynical, yokel, but all that comes out of it is that you're a dunce!!!!! you duck plug!"
    So, like I promised, now the edgy:

comment_1600668309vXPHm5mrhBVBvF49uMrlEJ.jpg

The literal translation is "when you don't know if you're the killer or the killed". Sorry for having to translate it, but that was the edgiest I had at hand.

(edit: well, almost literal. Literally it is "if you killed or were killed/they killed you". If you're curious, the word "they" isn't actually there, but it's implicit, Polish grammar works this way.)
  • Ancient mathematicians could've used some algebra.
    Something that'd advance mathematics without having to know math would be saving Galois' life and (if possible) Ramanujan's.
    Also, Fermat almost certainly had no actual proof of what would become his last theorem (he'd later publish proofs of special cases of it).
  • There is love everywhere, I already know
    That's some really good photoshop.

G3MTCtk.jpg
    q8H3FiH.png
  • "you duck spawn, refined creature, you try to be cynical, yokel, but all that comes out of it is that you're a dunce!!!!! you duck plug!"
    comment_1600781185IZ9kOuRnqswhrfrP1wppXB.jpg

he will only rape Aryan children?
    8LfeLCY.jpg
    if INT is your dump stat anyway then taking INT damage won't do much to blunt your capabilities
    Good pun.

vZ2ifRG.jpg
    comment_1600767918zVYvjrAsCVWpEduWjwylMN,w400.jpg
    Katawa Shoujo.

kSJ0vYk.jpg
    ^ fun fact: I thought of that game, yet still didn't recognize the character.

comment_1600854783evzMfGYSMWTJ3kTm2Ivpec,w600.jpg
    comment_1600854554DczQvXV1cx7Dfjtel8QXt5,w600.jpg
    lolwut
    comment_1600860671lo0PFY3NJlBHPr32o1JJxH,w600.jpg

comment_1600808263flzxs4XhWu3k8AEHbi1sQm,w600.jpg

comment_16008757025wEcRpmTAWfJMyb7Sr43vl,w600.jpg

The former is apparently some new monument of the Pope. The latter is an old piece of art that was controversial for depicting the Pope in an unflattering position. But now they fit well together.

comment_1600888302REeUPr2LH2X4UvNN6seib6,w400.jpg

You may expect memes of this kind in the future. So far they've been mostly unimpressive or too Polish, but I have my hopes high.
  • edited 2020-09-23 20:55:08
    this seems easily exploitable
    I thought of that game, yet still didn't recognize the character.

I don't know if that's a Katawa Shoujo character or not but I just meant you foil the foot guys but unleash the... "other" guys.

I quite like the second image there with the builder's "resting"(?). It'd make a good album cover.

sw9yjtlj0ojv.png

check the source
    oops.png 214.2K
  • It should say "no no foot" fetish today instead, but of course that'd ruin the joke.
    Maybe it would've worked better if it were actual no foot fetish day?
    From somewhere in UE's backcatalogue of images:

ai9vj3yb7c2q.jpg
    g1NJAHn.jpg
    comment_1600962744ruTNnNuPS9v3eJGzQhhFiS,w400.jpg

I am so very glad our brave government stalwartly refuses to bow down to the Moloch of cultural marxism.
    5HzVIrF.jpg
    comment_160094558356BktAUX942dLtoayIDPOE.jpg

comment_1600955413Z82vOjbEjZ67Nmqh2JJzOW,w600.jpg

comment_16009642206QuuyoC5KOhx6KGrV0Tfgg,w600.jpg

comment_1600956393pShtlEwgSeyCciLy1jXv9c,w600.jpg

comment_1600946932i0bw77pind1oBI3tsA6yFY,w400.jpg

comment_16009437682xJK3LUCk0kzBAPjdeOWWe,w400.jpg

comment_16008701028rX4DRIfuVOpYfavaoJuaY,w400.jpg

comment_1600874293zK2CPjddHIHPKvrW9Gyx7v,w400.jpg

comment_1600818000VW5Qnp4kGAeKZlZMOlzIns,w400.jpg

comment_1600805098CJabeGXvlvXHa1VeQqBBpB,w400.jpg

comment_1600768967edp7LeLMiKLLh0Gf7R5hAK,w400.jpg

comment_1600717741ZfgKbMGmoC8Vy5XQ7jw6pp,w400.jpg

comment_1600803451ROfCNYaKoh4gekmSrnen80,w400.jpg

comment_1600630642qYt2L0cddBG23NrIQdkBOh.jpg

comment_1600716995KvRwuzsLDPlDSYOczjiQwY.gif

comment_1600544163kJWWo2k1ET3bEtZSifTaaw.gif
  • edited 2020-09-25 22:06:39
    What is that cake?
    I feel like you've mentioned it before but I have forgotten. If so, sorry.

also

comment_1600803451ROfCNYaKoh4gekmSrnen80,w400.jpg
    this is like an extremely lazy meme hahaha
  • edited 2020-09-25 22:24:11
    "you duck spawn, refined creature, you try to be cynical, yokel, but all that comes out of it is that you're a dunce!!!!! you duck plug!"
    What is that cake?
    I feel like you've mentioned it before but I have forgotten. If so, sorry.

Yeah, it's there in Polish Memes 101. It's the cream cake the Pope mentioned when reminiscing about his childhood once, and it became sort of a symbol of him even before the memes began to circulate.

Also:
    this is like an extremely lazy meme hahaha

Heh, you wouldn't know. A few weeks ago, a bunch of gay rights activists began to place rainbow flags on monuments, including religious, like visages of JPII or the Christ. The righties immediately went up in arms how much they're persecuted by them nefarious gays and how much it is a horrifically violent attack on everything that's good in the world and how much their feelings are hurt.

Seriously.

Like, I can understand how somebody might be unhappy with somebody else using an effigy of the Christ for politics this way. What I see as beyond the normal behaviour of a sane and sensible person is the level of hysteria this resulted in.

In a certain Polish city, there is a monument depicting a dragon from a local legend. Somebody put a gay flag on it as well. The cops declared whoever put the flag there may be accused of "placing items in improper places". Because, you know, no matter how much you squint, the dragon was never the focus of religious sentiment, so they had to come up with something else.

So yeah, if Cultural Marxism (dunn dunn DUNN) is the end result of not being a hateful homophobic hysterical hypocrite, then I'm all for it.

edit: oh, I just recalled the artist who sculpted that Pope With A Rock, has spoken in an interview that it's meant to symbolize a victory over evil, like LGBT which is the modern-day Bolshevism. So yeah, gays are the Cultural Marxism. Or even the plain old Marxism, seems like.
    > putting a rainbow flag on a dragon statue

:thinking:
    hmm

rainbows are pretty
    dragons are awesome

I'm Glenn Magus Harvey and I approve of this combination.
    The righties immediately went up in arms how much they're persecuted by them nefarious gays and how much it is a horrifically violent attack on everything that's good in the world and how much their feelings are hurt.
    So yeah, if Cultural Marxism (dunn dunn DUNN) is the end result of not being a hateful homophobic hysterical hypocrite, then I'm all for it.

Cultural Marxism is any application of the oppressed/oppressor class dynamic to any social situation so I think the religious figures are trying to utilize it.

Obviously as they're religious, right wing populists* it won't really work out because they don't fully mean it. *This isn't an insult I'm just describing them as they are.

They're basically going to be decimated like the social conservatives of everywhere else.

I wonder if nobody realizes the need for social conservatism until it's dead.

66vPayk.jpg