If you have an email ending in @hotmail.com, @live.com or @outlook.com (or any other Microsoft-related domain), please consider changing it to another email provider; Microsoft decided to instantly block the server's IP, so emails can't be sent to these addresses.
If you use an @yahoo.com email or any related Yahoo services, they have blocked us also due to "user complaints"
-UE

Images you know you'll never use. (Now NSFW)

Comments

• Creature - Florida Dragon Turtle Human
    the heck is 2137?
  • "you duck spawn, refined creature, you try to be cynical, yokel, but all that comes out of it is that you're a dunce!!!!! you duck plug!"
  • edited 2020-09-17 17:24:29
    Creature - Florida Dragon Turtle Human
    just Polish things
  • edited 2020-09-17 18:13:14
    "you duck spawn, refined creature, you try to be cynical, yokel, but all that comes out of it is that you're a dunce!!!!! you duck plug!"
    *just Popish things

edit:

comment_1600298446iJHcsfKBksilczZ6hoseWd.jpg
  • edited 2020-09-17 19:24:02
    I managed to see eight at once by varying distance to the screen and pointing my sight around one of the center dots in an L shape, I tried to see nine at a time but no luck.
  • "you duck spawn, refined creature, you try to be cynical, yokel, but all that comes out of it is that you're a dunce!!!!! you duck plug!"
    e53.jpg
    119552228_10158697237657710_4487575771450757500_n.jpg?1600434348

I could post an actually politically relevant image that criticizes something, but I'll go with this one for now.
    comment_1599853226WMrJcFNc3yghl27SYLUFLW.jpg

comment_1599853863mug9UHmaxDPEjkRKCiNPo4.jpg

can't sleep, popes will get me

91174-1525610456-465078226.png

comment_1599853414vwvlexbQ1WF8rcvyn9rCR7.gif
  • edited 2020-09-19 13:09:43
    There is love everywhere, I already know
    There are so many Pope memes.

T1w9Q3I.jpg
    I could post an actually politically relevant image that criticizes something

@glennmagusharvey: you want to post it so just do it
    do it
    doooo iiiit
  • edited 2020-09-19 13:37:43
    "you duck spawn, refined creature, you try to be cynical, yokel, but all that comes out of it is that you're a dunce!!!!! you duck plug!"
    comment_16004257098fp383nNFm2bgyoP6bult0,w400.jpg

comment_1600426564NQuSycze7O8TLO5hmEFWPy,w400.jpg

comment_1600458320zr0VQVWJF4WfqcOdWiX5n0,w400.jpg

comment_1600502988lMdbbdqTJHN4cFYaktTJuK.jpg

and as a special case, meanwhile in Poland, this proud member of Western Civilization struggling against civilization of death:

comment_1600456614Xzl7h685Owhcm50h6pI6fU,w600.jpg

(edit: he's a Member of Parliament.)
    Probably worth marking that as specifically NSFW because dong.
    @glennmagusharvey: you want to post it so just do it
    do it
    doooo iiiit

Oh you want the spicy memes? Here's a couple of the spicy memes.

119795293_3656301511080929_6163293253432546474_n.jpg?1600434349

119360225_2791949684419067_809151324778700368_n.jpg?1600434347

Anyhow, is that live-action Azur Lane?
  • edited 2020-09-19 15:51:39
    Yes it is.

Well this is a fun game but I don't think I actually want to play.

Kay I'll play a little.
    Things He Still Fears

I am so glad that the meme maker has decided all of this guy's opinions due to his race and sex.
    I think it's more due to his gun and beard, but whaddya know.
    I think it's more due to the kind of activity this guy has been photographed publicly participating in roughly involving these same sorts of opinions, but whaddya know.
  • edited 2020-09-19 16:23:17
    They seem to be pro-gun, anti-lockdown types rather than anything claimed there, and even the article linked to calls them "far-right" and basically fails to justify that.

And hilariously enough the "Fears" list is missing "Gun Control" and "Lockdowns" (but conveniently puts in mandatory vaccines* cause we all love those right).

*I like a good, worthy vaccine right up my veins, but probably not a rushed one that every government can then go "welp guess we screwed up but we were trying to help!" on.

So, basically, we're back to "deciding his opinions cause he's white and male".
    I think it's more due to his gun and beard, but whaddya know.

If that were a guy of any other race this wouldn't be happening.
  • edited 2020-09-19 16:58:17
    The set of "pro-gun, anti-lockdown types" shares a lot of members with the sets of Trump fans, QAnon believers, and other such folks who have those sorts of beliefs. Maybe this one guy specifically doesn't opine all those things (I hadn't heard of the "museums" one until I saw this pic lol), but those social circles are very much substantially similar.

The fact that he's white and male is merely a coincidence; the first is simply caused by the fact that such groups of people tend to be mostly white so if you pick at random you'll probably get a white person. And there's at least a 50% chance of the person being male.

Don't make up a new narrative to push, trying to make it about his gender and race, when they're not even relevant.
    How many guys of any other race can be found wielding assault rifles on rightie meet-ups? It's like, why did you assume this scrawny chinless guy in bottom-of-a-bottle sunglasses wearing pointy ears knows anything about Star Trek. (Before you ask, the other option is Lord of the Rings, but still I think he wouldn't specialize to the point of exclusivity.)
  • edited 2020-09-20 04:52:19
    It's like, why did you assume this scrawny chinless guy in bottom-of-a-bottle sunglasses wearing pointy ears knows anything about Star Trek.

I think you mean Star Wars.
    How many guys of any other race can be found wielding assault rifles on rightie meet-ups?

Look, I'm as much a fan of stereotypes as the next cynical optimist, but pretending that the people who espouse "Equality" and then claim others fear "Equality" aren't just into cudgeling the last acceptable target because of their race/sex combo isn't something I'll bank on.

Right now I'm merely playing with the rules they insist the rest of us should play by. As Kamala Harris said, your morals don't need to be consistent during debates.
    The fact that he's white and male is merely a coincidence

I don't buy this for a second.
    the first is simply caused by the fact that such groups of people tend to be mostly white so if you pick at random you'll probably get a white person

A few months ago you used this exact same argument, but against racial disparities in police interactions.

Anyways, this isn't really an argument that should survive the night.
  • There is love everywhere, I already know
    Unrelatedly;

cqrTaJX.jpg
    Look, I'm as much a fan of stereotypes as the next cynical optimist, but pretending that the people who espouse "Equality" and then claim others fear "Equality" aren't just into cudgeling the last acceptable target because of their race/sex combo isn't something I'll bank on.
    That doesn't give you any more leverage to introduce it to a situation where it's not relevant.

You could put a black woman in that picture and if she hangs out with this crowd at most the "black people" and "women" and "black presidents" lines might disappear, though let's be honest, ain't no reason to think that a black woman is incapable of disliking other black people, other women, or black presidents.

Besides, when we're dealing with Twitter randos or other people on the internet, we know basically jack squat about them, other than what they write, anyway. And that's where this information comes from. They might as well be raceless, faceless, ageless, genderless idea pods. The types of content posted is what counts.

Amusingly, the "raceless, faceless, ageless, genderless idea pods" line got me into a brief tussle on Heapers' Hangout once. The counterargument was "you can't just remove these parts of reality from being relevant to people and their experiences". Perhaps they're right. Though, still, if all we do is interact through the internet, we are still fundamentally interacting on the basis that such information is postulated to us, and we have no way of observing it for ourselves.
    That doesn't give you any more leverage to introduce it to a situation where it's not relevant.

My post also said;
    I don't buy this for a second.

So I think we're at a fundamental disagreement.

Can we move on?
  • edited 2020-09-20 05:37:08
    Yeah, I guess I probably shouldn't have posted spicy memes.

Anyhow...

I was gonna post some photos, but I just realized I took too few pictures of my school while I was there. I remember far more of the buildings' architecture than I have recorded in my photos.
  • edited 2020-09-20 05:42:51
    Instead, enjoy a photo of dahoon holly that I took a few days ago.

wz6x7suld7sw.jpg

I haven't comprehensively checked but it seems there's some dispute over whether the berries are poisonous to humans, though other animals do eat them, including birds. Apparently the leaves can be used to make a tea, which may or may not contain caffeine and/or may or may not cause people to vomit.
    This is a very good picture i'm not sure why i thought it'd suck.
    whether the berries are poisonous to humans
    or may or may not cause people to vomit.
    Ah, nature.

yWROmOD.jpg
    The effects seem to vary based on the person.
    comment_1600622897nufbX69muITnFEEEv3rwH0,w400.jpg
    I read that shirt five times and still interpreted it as an age-of-consent thing.

OxlrQP3.jpg
    ^ I was about to ask if anime has some sort of special dispensation for sexualization of underage (-looking) females.

comment_160058964202xHTV59g0dbC6yeAygfJK,w400.jpg

comment_1600589675X4pqLDudr8CWOBhBk4FW58.jpg

comment_1600629499jXrLvWdE1mjJLacUlwMQRl,w400.jpg
  • edited 2020-09-21 15:25:08
    oh my gosh rly i feel so attacked
    I was about to ask if anime has some sort of special dispensation for sexualization of underage

can't tell if serious but the answer is

Anyways, @lrdgck I saw this image and I thought of you.

APCDeJy.jpg

4lDy6vz.jpg

This last one is quite (to use GMH's language) "spicy" for me and I wouldn't post it if it weren't the funniest thing ever;

7xY8XxR.jpg