If you have an email ending in @hotmail.com, @live.com or @outlook.com (or any other Microsoft-related domain), please consider changing it to another email provider; Microsoft decided to instantly block the server's IP, so emails can't be sent to these addresses.
If you use an @yahoo.com email or any related Yahoo services, they have blocked us also due to "user complaints"
-UE

Images you know you'll never use. (Now NSFW)

Comments

• There is love everywhere, I already know
    This lasted more than a single volume?

kqEbdG2.jpg
  • "you duck spawn, refined creature, you try to be cynical, yokel, but all that comes out of it is that you're a dunce!!!!! you duck plug!"
    comment_1591872586GNflmnEN5TByDnVAjlnBnl,w400.jpg

comment_1592086333uL6rPBVM0F8orxky5CXCQK,w400.jpg

comment_1592076832BmipiMU07gk0Wfo7RpkvWq,w400.jpg

comment_1592107139bkQQJTTouFdrUyZA8XyQgt,w600.jpg
  • Creature - Florida Dragon Turtle Human
    Eaf1gmtXgAA12i0.jpeg
  • edited 2020-06-16 08:12:34
    "you duck spawn, refined creature, you try to be cynical, yokel, but all that comes out of it is that you're a dunce!!!!! you duck plug!"
    comment_15921627775MRDLpqsU2LcNuymRIXlUp,w600.jpg

comment_1592242974CRC6rGQL5QCTbfgRF6W270,w400.jpg

comment_15922450647Yd4T0Z42JqzgEeMYHBXSy.jpg

comment_1591679814DGTCD6grACs9WMLU5Lpa5c,w600.jpg
  • "you duck spawn, refined creature, you try to be cynical, yokel, but all that comes out of it is that you're a dunce!!!!! you duck plug!"
    ^ ever heard of Talibanosaurus?

comment_1592331680vQb73l8lw6AG8fVhNtClSZ.jpg
    That first one is just Dinosaur King.

FIJkbti.jpg
    5... 4... 3... 2... 1... WHITE SMOKE!

comment_1592380826Zp72NvhumOeTpkGwFoN0xW.gif

john paul armstrong fucked little moon craters
    Gl8nsMK.jpg
    bNyL8qY.jpg

I've never seen girl band drama play out so blatantly.
    comment_1592410577ftBkyenpq5mW3mEjRppQfC,w400.jpg
    TIL "tanned Cirno" is a tag on safebooru.
    Probably a V-Tuber.

I miss the days when the in net subculture thing was Vocaloids and there were only like 16 of them so you could theoretically know them all.
  • The tags say cirno and touhou.

odL0IwJ.jpg

This is oddly Azur Lane-looking for a Kancolle character.
    comment_1592523830w67awaYW40juaMN7PoUY1M,w400.jpg
  • edited 2020-06-21 03:34:31
    Creature - Florida Dragon Turtle Human
    My jab at the Capitol Hill Autonomous Zone was premature since I hear that tonight's Trump rally beat them at the DashCon comparison, particularly considering that the rally was actually held in a large convention center with glaring swaths of empty seats, while CHAZ apparently just involved people trying to go about their day.

There are many images circulating around the internet; here's one:

105421452_10159928720988812_7322965104107579872_n.jpg?1592706031

At least hold it in a smaller hall so it looks fuller, you dolts.
    Maybe I erred and we should go back to not talking about politics.

I mean does this specifically even matter? Aren't there enough people on the internet looking for reasons to laugh at Donald Trump?
  • edited 2020-06-21 06:32:22
    It "doesn't matter" in the sense that it's something that people can laugh at and then just walk away from because it's ultimately probably inconsequential in the sense of policymaking results or such.

Though on the other hand it certainly "does matter" in the sense of being an expense on the part of the people involved, including the city and the crew, as well as the one person who I heard was arrested. It also probably "does matter" to anyone who may have caught COVID-19 at this rally, considering the low proportion of people wearing masks.

What effect it has on Trump's campaign or other political dynamics remains to be seen, of course.

Though, the internet is always looking for amusement to laugh at, regardless of who it is.
    Laughing at Donald Trump is a very specific thing. It's a social phenomenon I know that both you and I understand.
    Though on the other hand it certainly "does matter"

You're completely aware that this is not the context I was discussing. For example, you mentioned the CHAZ, and I very purposefully forewent discussing it at all just to get a dig in. In fact, this part invites even more comparisons, but I'll avoid making them.

Anyways, can we re-institute the politics ban for like... ten more days?

Except for gacek of course, everybody loves gacek's edgy politik memes.
  • edited 2020-06-21 07:10:35
    I wonder if you and I have different ideas about what laughing at Donald Trump is like, because I think it just comes organically from the fact that he does silly/weird things, while it seems (based on this and other stuff you've written before) you think of this as some sort of knee-jerk "orange man bad" reaction from haters who are being unfair to him.

N.B. he isn't just known for doing silly/weird things; he's also spawned a number of rather useful facial expression reaction images. But I just don't use emoji nor do we have custom emoji here anyway.

> Anyways, can we re-institute the politics ban for like... ten more days?

I wonder if we do this whether we'll just continue extending it temporarily again until sometime past November 2020. Like congressional stopgap budget measures lol
    Time for all the bad jokes from LISTENERS;

I'm glad that somehow all of these images somehow missed the giant amp plug hole all Players have.
  • cJXWhYr.jpg

So he says, even though he's clearly standing on something.
    "Stay back! It's a swamp!" doesn't sound as dramatic.

vXvpHeq.jpg
  • 1ZC6A0p.jpg

is this arpeggio of blue steel
    vpG4lRg.jpg
    8LTlyZK.jpg
    Naas_Human wrote: »
    is this arpeggio of blue steel
    iona staaaaaare
  • TIL "tanned Cirno" is a tag on safebooru.
    That's what the character is called in the actual game.