If you have an email ending in @hotmail.com, @live.com or @outlook.com (or any other Microsoft-related domain), please consider changing it to another email provider; Microsoft decided to instantly block the server's IP, so emails can't be sent to these addresses.
If you use an @yahoo.com email or any related Yahoo services, they have blocked us also due to "user complaints"
-UE

Images you know you'll never use. (Now NSFW)

Comments

• Creature - Florida Dragon Turtle Human
    Pepe #1776 is literally a U.S. fast food chain restaurant in a foreign country. There are multiple sardonic comments about the America possible here, so it definitely suffices.
  • There is love everywhere, I already know
    kTjpqgJ.gif
    5LBp9v8.gif
    k9GkCaT.gif
    mRp32zm.gif
  • Let's see, assuming those Pepes are in chronological order then I mustn't choose one too low that it's the plain ones we've seen million of times, but not large enough that they're the recent ones that are too distant from the source material.

Hmmm... I'll go with #235, #415 and #621.
  • "you duck spawn, refined creature, you try to be cynical, yokel, but all that comes out of it is that you're a dunce!!!!! you duck plug!"
    @Stormtroper :

pepe #235:
    dv2lhkzxab3v.jpg

pepe #415:
    euilgy8gtm4g.jpg

pepe #621:
    hx2vp4zr9jb1.jpg

Looks like you had a hunch, at least to an extent.
    #235 is very artistic.

oOkzPEa.jpg
  • "you duck spawn, refined creature, you try to be cynical, yokel, but all that comes out of it is that you're a dunce!!!!! you duck plug!"
    comment_1586526346oZaPTWLvLzuyrZ93Top94o.jpg

comment_1586511936ihhiWv31hKjz6Lj1iSDOVn.jpg

comment_1586381163UMmlAceYGWOWL6Xx6igwIG,w400.jpg

comment_1586542911vrcEQqfyE62N0DMd6WCcNW,w400.jpg

Naas, you can still let me know your picks, if you are interested.
  • I don't really care.

vIlBh1W.jpg

This delivery sure is morbidly matter-of-fact.
  • edited 2020-04-11 14:53:32
    Creature - Florida Dragon Turtle Human
    5275mkjh3f76.jpg

This is many years old but curiously the commentary hasn't aged much.
  • edited 2020-04-11 16:09:13
    There is love everywhere, I already know
    Naas, you can still let me know your picks, if you are interested.

Can I have his picks?

If so; #1414 (no I'm not obsessed), #2020 (to see if it can be vaguely interpreted as pandemic-ey) and... #999!

eDaCxRW.jpg
  • Colourblind test Pepe is now my favourite.
    ^^ It's missing the ones who fan the flames during flame wars and the ones who make repeated threads.
    Can I have his picks?

If so; #1414 (no I'm not obsessed), #2020 (to see if it can be vaguely interpreted as pandemic-ey) and... #999!

Well... sure, I guess? But they're his if he asks for them, okay?

pepe #999:
    p08bgam17kzf.jpg

pepe #1414:
    sgypiam1vogz.jpg

pepe #2020:
    7p5ndc040soy.jpg
    605px-The_British_Army_in_Britain%2C_1941_H10633.jpg
    Pepe 2020 feels like he should be Pepe 1414.

xghqGpz.jpg
    comment_1586720507TqSIutsOFEsGP9TK5IsSoR,w400.jpg
    FZQizcs.jpg
    That's a nice suit.
  • edited 2020-04-13 19:04:07
    P7mxhI8.jpg
  • edited 2020-04-13 19:29:18
    "you duck spawn, refined creature, you try to be cynical, yokel, but all that comes out of it is that you're a dunce!!!!! you duck plug!"
    29c.jpg

edit: I won't swear it's not a 'shop, you know. Let me know if anyone knows more. But the pic was fun enough to post.
  • edited 2020-04-13 23:28:24
    "you duck spawn, refined creature, you try to be cynical, yokel, but all that comes out of it is that you're a dunce!!!!! you duck plug!"
    Woah. Tried looking through en.wikipedia, but found nothing there, yet he has an entry on Russian and Ukrainian wikis. Apparently he was from a Jewish family and his relatives now live in Israel (as Gitlevs IIReadC). The Russian one even takes time to list how many Bormanns, Hesses and Goerings were awarded for service to the Soviet Union.

Weird-ass enough to still look like an elaborate prank, but I have nothing with which to back this hypothesis up.

Also:

257.jpg

(The story is: went to KnowYourMeme, it suggested an entry, took a look. Turned out some sort of highly depressive manga has been making rounds on the web. Decided to check out what the fuss is about. Scrolled past the action to get the gist of the plot. I guess it would've made an impact on me if I read it with the, uh, genre-typical intent. Overally an interesting experience.)
    old literally-white man
  • edited 2020-04-14 13:58:27
    There is love everywhere, I already know
    Re: Emergence/Metamorphosis/that manga. I heard about it a while ago but didn't really care.

It took a while to coax out the plot from various forums (I certainly wasn't going to read it) but I definitely read something similar in a manga during my childhood called Confidential Confessions. I mean, the protagonist doesn't get murdered, but she does start going to karaoke bars with old men and letting them... erm... do as they please otherwise and despairing. That didn't even have gratuitous sex scenes.

I have never read the sentence "I stopped f#99-ing in chapter 3 and used the rest of my tissues for my tears." so that was definitely an experience.
  • I've kinda sorta wanted to read it just to know what the fuzz is all about.
    Whether that's a good idea or not, first I gotta wait long enough to forget about the spoiler above that for some reason I insta-highlighted.