If you have an email ending in @hotmail.com, @live.com or @outlook.com (or any other Microsoft-related domain), please consider changing it to another email provider; Microsoft decided to instantly block the server's IP, so emails can't be sent to these addresses.
If you use an @yahoo.com email or any related Yahoo services, they have blocked us also due to "user complaints"
-UE

Videos you know you'll never use. (now SFW)

Comments

• Creature - Florida Dragon Turtle Human

I don't know why I watched this, but it seems followable and also very enjoyable to watch.
  • "you duck spawn, refined creature, you try to be cynical, yokel, but all that comes out of it is that you're a dunce!!!!! you duck plug!"
  • "you duck spawn, refined creature, you try to be cynical, yokel, but all that comes out of it is that you're a dunce!!!!! you duck plug!"

Since Lego dioramas are a topic we occasionally bring up.
  • There is love everywhere, I already know
    I am so jealous right now.

But it also reminds me how space-intensive LEGO as a thing is...

still extremely jealous.

Also; That's a lot of CITY. I can't tell if the green blocks from the one building are Friends or not, but I'd guess they are. Otherwise, so. much. CITY.

I'm going to go calm down now.
    > This video contains content from AFP, who has blocked it from display on this website or application.

Weird.
  • Weird indeed.
    Direct link: youtube.com/watch?v=xauw5VYUSuc

I wondered if that shouldn't go in Music instead, so I chose the one that had enough visual content to qualify.

Big Gay Ice Cream is a celebrated NYT local business and brand but really, why?

Now I'm thinking this whole campaign is an attempt to collect all the people who were on Project Runway under his banner.
  • edited 2020-02-01 23:30:00
    Creature - Florida Dragon Turtle Human
    lrdgck wrote: »

Alternatively, Florida Man.

Well, Florida Man is Chaotic Neutral but with a low WIS score.

Meanwhile in Norway.

• edited 2020-02-20 02:13:57
    Creature - Florida Dragon Turtle Human
    wow, I just ran across a video that seemed like clickbait and made me expect some sort of prank given how it's presented but it turns out to be pretty much entirely wholesome. and most importantly, the presenter doesn't sound like he's begging for attention.

• edited 2021-01-21 09:08:49
    "you duck spawn, refined creature, you try to be cynical, yokel, but all that comes out of it is that you're a dunce!!!!! you duck plug!"

Never been interested in this game, until now.
    Nice.
    This mod is infallible.

Some good fight choreography.

• I don't know if this is the kind of thing @lrdgck cares for.
    Will take a look once I can afford the time, then I'll let you know.

Anyways:

I think I owe an apology to Japanese game shows.
    There are many strange things in the world; it's just that before the internet we didn't get to know about them.
    For a TV show, it's not much of an excuse.

> happy lazing

i'll just do the other definition of this word, kthx
  • edited 2020-03-22 20:41:54
    "you duck spawn, refined creature, you try to be cynical, yokel, but all that comes out of it is that you're a dunce!!!!! you duck plug!"

Also, I watched that video by @Naas_Human and... that was not what I expected. Although I should have known better than not to expect this.