If you have an email ending in @hotmail.com, @live.com or @outlook.com (or any other Microsoft-related domain), please consider changing it to another email provider; Microsoft decided to instantly block the server's IP, so emails can't be sent to these addresses.
If you use an @yahoo.com email or any related Yahoo services, they have blocked us also due to "user complaints"
-UE

Images you know you'll never use. (Now NSFW)

Comments

• edited 2019-12-10 20:53:01
    "you duck spawn, refined creature, you try to be cynical, yokel, but all that comes out of it is that you're a dunce!!!!! you duck plug!"
    Angielskie-godzinki-z-ok-1300-roku-1.jpg

Choke on my cross, you pathetic wimp.

Wino-na-marginesie-redniowiecznej-ksi-gi.jpg

Medieval wine bonging?

Tacuinum-sanitatis-15-wiek-1024x1024.jpg

...and the day after

Paulus-Kal-Fechtbuch-gewidmet-dem-Pfalzgrafen-Ludwig-BSB-Cgm-150.jpg

medieval Germany's answer to the Tengu

Konrad-Kyeser-Bellifortis-729x1024.jpg

blub blub

Philipp-M-nch-Kriegsbuch-1496-698x1024.jpg

Hello, I'm Philipp Mönch, and this is Jackass

czlowiek-burak-729x1024.jpg

yeah, I'm a beetroot, who would've guessed, ha-ha, very funny

Izyda-zbiera-cz-ci-cia-a-Ozyrysa.jpg

What I find the most curious about this picture is that, according to the description, it's a medieval depiction of the Egyptian goddess Isis.
  • Creature - Florida Dragon Turtle Human
    Which thing? royalty, the disconnected body parts (if so, which one or all of them together?), or the giant half-mountain in the background?

also for some reason the lady in blue on the left in the "the day after" picture has a strangely amusing expression
    like, strangely amusing in a "a YTP could get mileage out of zooming in on this"
  • "you duck spawn, refined creature, you try to be cynical, yokel, but all that comes out of it is that you're a dunce!!!!! you duck plug!"
    What do you mean by "thing"? Point I was making was I didn't expect to see a depiction of a known pagan deity in a medieval manuscript. You know, the medieval times as they are commonly imagined don't include much passion for comparative mythology.
  • Naas_Human wrote: »
    Kantai Collection. And I think the more clearly visible ones correspond to which countries the people in the first photo represent.

Might've worked better with Azur Lane instead since that seems to have more obvious country-specific themes for character designs, like how all the Japanese have animal ears. I am not sure why I know this.

This is from a while ago but, I just found an Azur Lane version of that picture.
  • "you duck spawn, refined creature, you try to be cynical, yokel, but all that comes out of it is that you're a dunce!!!!! you duck plug!"
    78561791-2746132835437687-5039151237086314496-o-jpg-nc-cat-101.jpg
    79496877-599080210828849-3121461400417861632-n-jpg-nc-cat-106.jpg
    78681423-2604736289561850-8003299543208689664-n-jpg-nc-cat-109.jpg
    78601582-599081207495416-103038254000898048-o-jpg-nc-cat-109-n.jpg
  • edited 2019-12-11 00:16:35
    Creature - Florida Dragon Turtle Human
    Now that I'm re-reading that post where you responded to me, I have a feeling I was actually asking where these characters are from.
    Naas_Human wrote: »
    p5ytG1y.jpg

Edit: Actually, now I'm not sure anymore; maybe there's just a missing picture.

But I am still curious where the characters in the quoted pic are from.
    lrdgck wrote: »
    What do you mean by "thing"? Point I was making was I didn't expect to see a depiction of a known pagan deity in a medieval manuscript. You know, the medieval times as they are commonly imagined don't include much passion for comparative mythology.

I wasn't sure which of the entities depicted in that painting was meant to represent Isis. I'm pretty sure it can't be the half-mountain, but the half-mountain looks funny enough that I figured I should make hay of it anyway.
  • There is love everywhere, I already know
    But I am still curious where the characters in the quoted pic are from.

Last Period.

dzSYIFu.jpg
    comment_ByMh9NEqXFBxOkMdHe0cV9JHzyc5NJiM,w400.jpg
    noooooooooooooo

xWn4rOA.jpg
  • edited 2019-12-12 07:21:05
    Creature - Florida Dragon Turtle Human
    ^ why does this picture look familiar to me
    You watched the first few episodes of Aikatsu! right? This scene from On Parade! is a recreation of Mizuki's moonlight strolls.

i4LX1uC.jpg
    You watched the first few episodes of Aikatsu! right? This scene from On Parade! is a recreation of Mizuki's moonlight strolls.
    That's where I've seen it! Thanks.
  • ☭Unstoppable Sex Goddess☭
  • edited 2019-12-14 11:54:23
    bsMytqg.jpg

ARmRzHC.jpg

18U3xn0.jpg
    k6WRCPP.jpg
    L6aNSfV.jpg
    That's it, I'm gonna start calling out knock-kneed anime characters when I see them.
  • Yeah but, warships playing Jenga is such a thing.

AUfVhMq.jpg

what is even going on with y.aoi anymore
    Is this Dendro related?

Maybe it's the same thing that has convinced LiSA to get long hair.
    BGHhRej.jpg
    comment_Yk4fCDc7NChZGtyyyYOT5DhGT1xPDGUx.jpg
    Clever.

yWkf4yf.jpg
    when you go back to the original but everything's different

https://safebooru.org/index.php?page=post&s=view&id=2217975
    https://safebooru.org/index.php?page=post&s=view&id=2940867

probably someone else: lol what, that's inverted

me: ooh, this looks cool. oh, it's inverted. but it still looks cool.
    What show is this that involves knockoff Nanoha Takamachi, off-model Miku Kohinata, and repro Umi Ryuuzaki?