If you have an email ending in @hotmail.com, @live.com or @outlook.com (or any other Microsoft-related domain), please consider changing it to another email provider; Microsoft decided to instantly block the server's IP, so emails can't be sent to these addresses.
If you use an @yahoo.com email or any related Yahoo services, they have blocked us also due to "user complaints"
-UE

Images you know you'll never use. (Now NSFW)

Comments

• "you duck spawn, refined creature, you try to be cynical, yokel, but all that comes out of it is that you're a dunce!!!!! you duck plug!"
    comment_zzrDvmnWvaPx1cQhx1HLwOKpVeZzV3pX,w400.jpg

when you see it

ta-ta-tara-ta-taa
  • There is love everywhere, I already know
    Nothing about this makes sense to me but I certainly appreciate it.

Lg4m3TE.jpg

(I swear this isn't from an R18 thing, it's from Million Arthur).
    x8pCLnJ.jpg
    RzA9puE.jpg
    TUsR16c.gif
  • "you duck spawn, refined creature, you try to be cynical, yokel, but all that comes out of it is that you're a dunce!!!!! you duck plug!"
    75594472-10156377386431262-5572008442018660352-n-jpg-nc-cat-110.jpg

Mostly for potential future personal use. In case you wondered, a Polish celebrity plus what I imagine is photoshop, plus a metal band with a very specific gimmick.
  • edited 2019-11-21 01:55:02
    Creature - Florida Dragon Turtle Human
    sample_a87b3eb2929cbdf7e39d8d217dd5381e1f6081ce.jpg?2708461All this is missing is the hair decs.
    a Polish celebrity

Name?
    I don't get it.

Me either.

iNsiGlB.jpg
  • edited 2019-11-21 16:04:52
    "you duck spawn, refined creature, you try to be cynical, yokel, but all that comes out of it is that you're a dunce!!!!! you duck plug!"
    Name?

Mariusz Pudzianowski, a strongman. I'd link to Badass of the Week but they seem to be in the process of recovering from a crash. (Edit: there was a rumor about him approached to play in a Conan the Barbarian movie. I don't know if the sword comes from some kind of promotional shoot or was just 'shopped in to make fun of the idea. Anyways, even if it's for real the rumor was never true to begin with.)
  • Creature - Florida Dragon Turtle Human
    > I don't get it

If you do a search for the image it should show that the image is of Asuka Langley Soryu from Evangelion.
    > Asuka Langley Soryu
    > not red enough

comment_1iOWvrIWEcveGcsXEHO7DDvB7kdgfy3a.jpg
  • edited 2019-11-22 03:19:22
    Asuka's hair isn't as red in some of the official AUs. Seems almost brown in the ongoing movie continuity.

If you do a search for the image it should show that the image is of Asuka Langley Soryu from Evangelion.

I think comments like "all this is missing" is usually for comparisons with unrelated things that end up strangely similar rather than like, fanart that's a little off. Since it sounds like something is closer than expected.
    Depending on the artist, Asuka's hair seems to be brown, auburn, red, or blond, or strawberry blond.
    comment_ZW34AqpCsN9CMQ9mSJROg9InTKSNxD2t,w400.jpg

comment_eoxP2TG1FnJUeZAmHukrXfAYUibq7a6V,w400.jpg

s-M0hool-Hk22c.jpg

comment_tmau7Ufz8N177iuK3gz3EyrhbGZ9DaV9,w600.jpg
    t6BPoFn.png
    Maybe I'd recognize some of these artists if I didn't listen to -whoever- all day,

There are times in my life where I feel like this, but then there are all the times I actively avoid the most popular songs on YouTube just because they are the most popular songs on YouTube.

Also: Drake wouldn't exist without Degrassi, which I always find ridiculous.
  • edited 2019-11-23 12:11:59
    EbGHLOS.png
    Possibly the most hilarious thing about Azur Lane anime.
    That's an eclectic mix.

comment_k9ZHoAX9TpdK2LOFgW96slSZehtgrF9E.jpg

I don't know the author of this one.
    comment_v4Ku1n2UPsxhQszunWILqqlBUGdFkYos.jpg

In case any of you guys ever wanted to crack that joke, but felt the Africa version is overdone.

Before you ask, we don't have any particular problem with proliferation of HIV, I just took it from an incel community. (They produce a lot of pepes.)
    who wants to bet that that bald eagle sounds like a red-tailed hawk =P
    comment_caxJOoIOVCYwOyTiVzt4U1m451wvTAGC.jpg

In case you wanted to send someone a postcard but you couldn't find a good one.