If you have an email ending in @hotmail.com, @live.com or @outlook.com (or any other Microsoft-related domain), please consider changing it to another email provider; Microsoft decided to instantly block the server's IP, so emails can't be sent to these addresses.
If you use an @yahoo.com email or any related Yahoo services, they have blocked us also due to "user complaints"
-UE

Images you know you'll never use. (Now NSFW)

Comments

• I've mentioned this to fourteenwings already but

the file for the last episode of Tamers had like half a minute left after the end credits and I thought "wait is there another preview?"

There was one. It was for Frontier.

4EoI1b6.jpg

I thought it was funny how the first line made it sound like Digimon Death Game.
  • There is love everywhere, I already know
    CSn71rk.jpg

I don't know if GRANBELM is trying to get me to make Madoka jokes on purpose.
  • Wait is that literally sool jim turn to greef sid?

cO8TACQ.jpg
  • edited 2019-08-18 05:47:54
    There is love everywhere, I already know
    Wait is that literally sool jim turn to greef sid?

Actually after you're beaten your gem just breaks (and nothing bad happens to you), but it's using the exact same imagery.

5aut1tO.jpg

KING RECORDS artists have the best Live BD covers.
    j6SpNw4.jpg

The Kamen Rider Rogue specials really made Rogue seem way worse than anything in the actual Build series did. Especially with how cutesy he is later.

This even had people get killed, and there was a bloody half two-on-one almost-decapitation towards the end. In Kamen Rider Build, the only time somebody got "killed" they revealed the was a robot just before so they didn't have to show a Rider killing a human being!
  • brIIjFM.jpg

Usagi does an Ancient Aliens Guy impression.
  • Creature - Florida Dragon Turtle Human
    qovq42bht7h31.jpg

I'm Glenn Magus Harvey and I approve this message.
    VMSAH4G.jpg
    V1BZrCu.jpg

This was on imgur's homepage. I can usually ignore it, but sometimes I end up looking and, well.
    dlwJa8w.jpg
    That is a really weird development.

1JGs8px.jpg

Aikatsu Friends! really loaded up on blues. This isn't even all of them.
  • "you duck spawn, refined creature, you try to be cynical, yokel, but all that comes out of it is that you're a dunce!!!!! you duck plug!"
    comment-bc-Lr0-KC6m-Cff73sl-Dj-Mg-Pv9u1-D0-Cl-YJs.jpg

meanwhile in Russia

comment-R8-Mig1h-KC444w-Iyru5irg-Nnr0-YHq-GE2m.jpg

I'd say that in general, there is an over-representation of pointless graphical presentation. No way you're gonna read any useful info from it, but it looks pretty, which is the point.

comment-Z2b-Ur-AYG3-Yjs-CHs-EFZA50-SV1bv-Vobc-Ka.jpg

censopapa masquerading as a quotation from the Pope, said to have been taken on a gay pride parade.

comment-ABOn-Ld-BJJis-J8k3nbvah8uos-Ic2-Kwu-Eq.jpg

meanwhile in Poland

comment-m-Lh-RIh-QTjr-Ppf-CYl1nth-Bz-WOczu-GBl-YT.jpg

meanwhile in Poland 2: Electric Boogaloo

comment-Lv-EXq-Qirb-Qo-Z2-ANmj92-HSJPc2j1-SVXEh.jpg

I think I didn't post this one before

comment-4jwjiqf4-OLKvf-SYWm-OVP0-Ty-O0u5-Tiq-ZJ.jpg

comment_ac4yv9NlwXy0OTftFEdFvtuEeTBOfyrT.jpg

comment_0Y2vj6qc07zWiTlpLfZ1HTaCmKvoIHMO.jpg

comment_DhwdE4g9LRp7t2JLG1OFTPFnfYjCyO6J.jpg

comment_GfXrmY0TaJHJ4lPJq8owg3oKMrNKFlW5.jpg

I don't know what the last one is, but looks like an art piece from some Ancient Astronauts-themed shit. Posted as part of an extended joke claiming that a certain politician is an ascended alien.
    No way you're gonna read any useful info from it, but it looks pretty, which is the point.

I remember seeing a lot of shows employ a CG representation of a body (with fun Tron wiring stuff) in-lieu of a medical examiner's office type scene on procedural crime shows for a bit, but gladly that trend died down once everybody noticed how completely bonkers it was.

In fact, any live-action show that isn't aimed at children or sci-fi attempting to introduce 'holographic' elements is always a bad idea.
    Treat me like a Princess

Wouldn't this actually mean divorcing her and leaving her to her own devices.
    Pictures of DNA

I mean sometimes they at least pretend it's not meant to be a thing the characters are seeing, but a thing provided to the viewer to make the scene look more interesting. CSI - Cyber did this a lot.
    Women look like supermodels

George Eads was a main cast member for a long time on CSI, but I can't remember if he ever did any CSI-ing or he was just the muscle (to be fair every cast member on CSI was simultaneously a CSI and a gun-toting ninja).

I found this picture on his fraternity's website, which feels odd in some way.
  • ktJrjXp.jpg

I think I actually missed this.
    lol @ Mars's expression
    ihm592zbvuh31.jpgI'm Glenn Magus Harvey and I approve this message.
    I have a feeling Jussie Smolett has these guys on speed-dial.

WWPR6jx.jpg
  • "you duck spawn, refined creature, you try to be cynical, yokel, but all that comes out of it is that you're a dunce!!!!! you duck plug!"
    comment_8wBr61ILi6i2tKMCallWSHxRMu5uo3wr.jpg

George R. R. Martin's worldbuilding notes on one of his constructed languages.

Spoiler:
    Haha, just kidding. It's Metallica's phonetic spelling for lyrics of a classic Polish song that they played at their recent concert.
    QrblvME.jpg