If you have an email ending in @hotmail.com, @live.com or @outlook.com (or any other Microsoft-related domain), please consider changing it to another email provider; Microsoft decided to instantly block the server's IP, so emails can't be sent to these addresses.
If you use an @yahoo.com email or any related Yahoo services, they have blocked us also due to "user complaints"
-UE

Images you know you'll never use. (Now NSFW)

Comments

• There is love everywhere, I already know
    LkRG47x.jpg
    xzZWlP4.jpg
    bA5Xxe0.jpg
    How did they get approval to talk about alcohol so much.

vW1whS9.jpg
    ahMX0yY.jpg
  • edited 2019-07-28 21:33:54
    They used Orochimon to reference the traditional Orochi story so maybe that made a difference.

WmkZqYd.jpg

This dog thing doesn't look gimmicky enough to be a Digimon.
  • edited 2019-07-29 04:20:39
    There is love everywhere, I already know
    There are a couple like that, I think. Like that mouse one

s6Jp8C3.jpg
  • "you duck spawn, refined creature, you try to be cynical, yokel, but all that comes out of it is that you're a dunce!!!!! you duck plug!"
    comment_FeYlcYzzLZBDFWEpwN3XaqnCD9Dw0xHf.jpg

gother than thou
  • hXwvRiB.jpg

why did he ever expect digimon biology to work in a sensible way

NOYNlkr.jpg

Also, this guy showed up for like a minute.
    b0ZCP0S.jpg
  • "you duck spawn, refined creature, you try to be cynical, yokel, but all that comes out of it is that you're a dunce!!!!! you duck plug!"
    comment_9SMXjnVB41eVxpXy5qwhIC99oh3iDDlT.jpg

I told you guys I won't post these memes anymore unless I see one that baffles me so much I just can't help myself. So, well, these keep getting weirder and weirder to the point that it verges on meta-memetic territory. The meme is that it alludes to a meme. Or something like that. It's like being twelve and seeing the number "69" somewhere.
  • edited 2019-07-29 20:31:26
    Creature - Florida Dragon Turtle Human
    Yeah, I guess when the meme starts parodying itself the whole sexual assault undertone just gets lost.

Which is a good thing.
    MM13BV2.jpg
    NSFW

The original picture (if resized). I found it reframed and captioned as "when there's nobody else around so you end up with a jobless Polack scum". Felt relatable to me in some kind of way.
    Should have listened to more PCD as a kid.
    Counting that as man, yeah.

comment_zoxKk2i6driNqOUu6VLgpY10AufokxkX.jpg
    WyOnJF7.jpg
    L2GQiGJ.jpg
    RPW1WEY.jpg
    hAF2ixs.jpg
    d67HOjN.jpg
    3Rr0bxe.jpg
  • 60TtNEM.jpg

aRX0NXY.jpg

Ryuki getting a bit Fate/ here
  • edited 2019-08-03 16:50:27
    There is love everywhere, I already know
    Yume wo miteta, yorokobi he to~

• Creature - Florida Dragon Turtle Human
    We already had "Unless we control it, we're out of control."
  • edited 2019-08-03 17:32:49
    Db3fiOU.jpg

ymVZaTt.jpg
    comment_GfsuG9NG7ipd1lkO6V5ynt4P721kCeCl,w400.jpg

Second-hand meme, didn't actually go to r/incels.
    Good to know :P

Somehow in terms of the KamiAidorus of social media, that's not how I expected a real-life Stacey to look. She's more a Meaghan or Nevaeh (ie someone with way too many unnecessary vowels in their name*).

Also, Chads and Staceys don't hang out on tumblr. Not even normies hang out on tumblr.

I feel like tumblr should at least be below reddit's 'failed normies', and the picture used for 'normies' looks sort of like 'obvious catfish' since it's clearly a stock image.

Ah, I see, I've taken this too seriously now.

*as this is the internet in 2019 I feel the need to point out this is a joke
  • Creature - Florida Dragon Turtle Human
    b-1fufkuyaa3kqy.png.jpg
    v7cC5nP.jpg
    JUbX30E.jpg
    comment_ZpXWXgENRc8jIaE0o8edwdUbYCcntp8A.jpg

Reminds me of that Japanese mod when you ran around as an anime girlie and shot at Pikachus.