If you have an email ending in @hotmail.com, @live.com or @outlook.com (or any other Microsoft-related domain), please consider changing it to another email provider; Microsoft decided to instantly block the server's IP, so emails can't be sent to these addresses.
If you use an @yahoo.com email or any related Yahoo services, they have blocked us also due to "user complaints"
-UE

Images you know you'll never use. (Now NSFW)

Comments

• "you duck spawn, refined creature, you try to be cynical, yokel, but all that comes out of it is that you're a dunce!!!!! you duck plug!"
    comment_esLJyYPpL7FxhlhEl9Es5BFRkMCCMoVW.gif
  • There is love everywhere, I already know
    Re:DOMS; I don't feel like they leaned into that enough but it was fun anyways.
    headbop pope

I can't help but imagine the standard EDM bassline when I look at that.

uG99jeo.jpg
  • Creature - Florida Dragon Turtle Human
    what is stale bread series
  • "you duck spawn, refined creature, you try to be cynical, yokel, but all that comes out of it is that you're a dunce!!!!! you duck plug!"
    comment_lfRSZSDWX3StnqhTlhRFhKDBrdsFxwPp,w400.jpg

Did I post it already? No?
    I don't think so. It's very cute though.

0MIj89w.jpg
  • edited 2019-03-30 08:00:13
    fwAg1CJ.jpg

rrxW0jH.jpg
    what is stale bread series

It's Grimms Notes.
    comment_3RTUVkalBAayGvfZUucxNUxcBvaeSpoj.jpg
    comment_34MDjNpR7LFJRJ80wNmXDpJFac6ugwcL,w400.jpg
    why is Inori petting Kirika
    55795298-1973691289406062-8764391559358578688-n-jpg-nc-cat-102.jpg
  • why is Inori petting Kirika

If you were both Inori and Kirika and could interact with yourself I'm sure you'd do that too.

(but seriously this edit seems to just be a voice actor thing)

x1OYugu.jpg

4gvZ4oS.jpg
    Meanwhile in Poland:

55686761-2545077435502330-3515694043336015872-n-jpg-nc-cat-1-n.jpg

55563349-2545076778835729-4074967805399662592-n-jpg-nc-cat-1-n.jpg

Yes, this shit really happened.

Among other things happening meanwhile in Poland, there also was this march with torches of the nationalists:

z24599346-Q-DLOCZ.jpg

58e0288b7c9ed-p.jpg

So, all in all, week like any other.

Nevertheless, I'm not gonna say that it's worse than in Venezuela.
  • edited 2019-04-01 22:16:13
    Creature - Florida Dragon Turtle Human
    ^^ I knew I had positively identified Kirika but I'm more surprised that my IDing of Inori was correct, since it doesn't look like her usual self that much.

^ What are they burning? Aside from any semblance of good sense.
    "Look we can either have a yard sale or burn all your useless nerd junk."

I think I see the corner of the Twilight Eclipse DVD to the right.
    Books. They're having a genuine, 21st Century book burning.

Good eye on the Twilight. Also, if you look closely you can see "J. K. Rowling". They teach young kids to worship the Devil, you know.
  • edited 2019-04-02 12:56:55
    There is love everywhere, I already know
    Ah yeah it's right there.

I feel like if you are going to get into book burning in 2019, you should at least figure out what's popular with the kids. Harry Potter I can give a pass on but like, Twilight? What about the New Orleans Literal Dark Witchcraft themed The Belles or something? And is Fifty Shades of Grey okay to own now?

Seriously though; it's quite sad to see that this stuff is still happening.

In stuff that should never stop happening;

beADQp4.jpg
    Apparently it was meant as some sort of "bonfire of the vanities" where people brought stuff they wanted to symbolically cleanse themselves of. Which would be (sorta) fine, if not for that whole "Harry Potter teaches magic" bullcrap. That, and the whole book burning insanity. I mean, c'mon. Book burning. What were they thinking, I got no idea. Saddest part is they probably are patting each other on their backs right now and telling themselves how much in the right they are and that everyone who criticizes them is a secret Satan worshipper, because why else would anyone think it was a bad idea.
    to symbolically cleanse themselves of

As far as I know, you can never wash the Twilight off. Ever (or you can as like, basically all of YA has).

IIRC the main thing Harry Potter teaches, like most middle-grade kid's series, is that reading is fun.

Though of course "don't read too many (or any) books" feels like the sort of thing the thought-police would be very happy with.
    So Poland is home to both book-burning AND cenzopapa.
    You'll be the first to know if anything changes, but so far I haven't seen any book burning-themed cenzopapa.

ranatrista.psd

comment_vhPEi9v1DqnYngvbGlpS179gPQmsLYcU.jpg
    comment_QC8sdpTa75AYv3V4FxeYTyWEUbSKxaIV.jpg
    That's just trying too hard at that point.
    comment_MYgLRxUZUKbzmSXgNBN0Ccwgo3pxRSMf.jpg

Also, I'm told yesterday was the anniversary of John Paul II's death, but contrary to my expectations I have not noticed any surge in cenzoposting.