If you have an email ending in @hotmail.com, @live.com or @outlook.com (or any other Microsoft-related domain), please consider changing it to another email provider; Microsoft decided to instantly block the server's IP, so emails can't be sent to these addresses.
If you use an @yahoo.com email or any related Yahoo services, they have blocked us also due to "user complaints"
-UE

Videos you know you'll never use. (now SFW)

Comments

• edited 2018-11-02 04:43:25
    Creature - Florida Dragon Turtle Human
    how to grow 40 different fruits from one tree

• There is love everywhere, I already know

• "you duck spawn, refined creature, you try to be cynical, yokel, but all that comes out of it is that you're a dunce!!!!! you duck plug!"
    Related to a video from a page (s?) ago, I'm finally like 4/9 videos through that Alt-Right playbook series.
  • edited 2018-12-04 03:30:17
    Edit: Wrong thread.
  • Creature - Florida Dragon Turtle Human

I'm Glenn Magus Harvey and I approve this video.
    this has to be the sleepiest anime review i've ever watched

I think Florida Man is following me now.
  • edited 2018-12-16 00:10:15
    Creature - Florida Dragon Turtle Human
    >=D
  • "you duck spawn, refined creature, you try to be cynical, yokel, but all that comes out of it is that you're a dunce!!!!! you duck plug!"
  • edited 2018-12-27 05:32:04
    ^ One of the MTurk gigs I've done involved reading through loads and loads of Amazon reviews. One of the things I learned is that a lot of people return things over very minor things (e.g. the color), including things that don't have to do with the quality/condition of the product (e.g. it turned out they didn't need it in the first place), so getting these items for even a small discount would be a good deal.

Also a lot of unironic "the product is non-working trash but the service was good".
  • edited 2018-12-27 08:28:33
    (clickbait thumbnail but still)

• IJBM: Nico Viewer is kill, so I can't provide links to Nico Nico Douga videos that don't require logging in unless someone has uploaded it to the Youtube Empire.
    I read that as "supermutations" and wondered where's the Fallout reference in it.
    Yeah me too.

But I thought it was a comic book thing.
    It's gotten to the point that even my dad is sick of hearing of that story and fast-forwards the news when they talk about it.
  • edited 2019-02-23 13:41:37
    There is love everywhere, I already know

By the way GMH I didn't notice that you posted a Safiya Nygaard video in here.

I have no idea who she is but YouTube seems to think she's the one influencer I need in my life.

Until I saw the last line, I was thinking it's not that funny.
    Whoever wrote that song doesn't know music theory, because they called what is most logically a Bb an A#, and called what's most logically an Eb a D#.

Also, suddenly, I realized that I can get a vocaloid to sing the song that I wrote that has a voice range from the B below middle C to the G# that's two octaves and an augmented fifth above middle C.

Nightmare Machine, or the spookiest of musical instruments. Would also fit in the music thread.

We talked about dyeing clothes a while ago and this seems like a decent way of doing it, though getting a hold of this toy is probably a nightmare since it's from over two years ago.

I really want to try this now though.

Another weird musical instrument.
    How is he even doing that.

Not anything specific to this instrument but you reminded me of this, which is a video I watch from time to time because I really like it for some reason.

This is literally terrifying.

• are VTuber collabs getting weird

Vocaloid lore is a thing now, for some reason