If you have an email ending in @hotmail.com, @live.com or @outlook.com (or any other Microsoft-related domain), please consider changing it to another email provider; Microsoft decided to instantly block the server's IP, so emails can't be sent to these addresses.
If you use an @yahoo.com email or any related Yahoo services, they have blocked us also due to "user complaints"
-UE

Images you know you'll never use. (Now NSFW)

Comments

• "you duck spawn, refined creature, you try to be cynical, yokel, but all that comes out of it is that you're a dunce!!!!! you duck plug!"
    comment_H9x38wu7hzFO2lonDuIhhmp2H5ZR8xbi.jpg
  • Assuming the trolley moves at finite speed, if you pull the lever at any finite point in time you'll have killed finitely many people, whereas if you don't (assuming people are distributed into something like a real number line) you'll have let uncountably many people die pretty much right away, so I think pulling the lever is better. Then again nobody has the time to release them before they starve anyways.

Also:
    FAGG9Hx.jpg

Also Becky is more attractive than Stacy imo

Besides that...

D5mRd4t.png
    lKf6XTC.png
    JetYn3M.png
    cAjtczb.png
    yvfkvj2.png
    GpBhGCq.jpg
    u1Vaa04.jpg
    bHdkalO.jpg
    bXRA3QC.jpg
    3WLGONp.jpg
  • "you duck spawn, refined creature, you try to be cynical, yokel, but all that comes out of it is that you're a dunce!!!!! you duck plug!"
    comment_UHiw15u63r2hsymuZnoMPahRDGQbdEaO.jpg
  • edited 2019-03-06 15:49:28
    There is love everywhere, I already know
    I want to say "This meme has gone on for waaaay too long" but I think that's the point of memes.

gW9o5rb.png

Making sure you know you're watching a Fate/ anime.
  • Which meme? Pointing out writing contrivances or the random crucifixions?

jeBKmv3.jpg

Nurse Angel Ririka SOS might also be bad at naming.
    comment_JM5IQcjRWMv8XU1dWDrFxUlr7f8xeeBc.jpg

comment_JLUrN8NZKKhuLCOki1dlUYJxJwOIM7UU,w400.jpg

comment_4dnv6JiVYSXpMZ6CDtwxvfkF4taxadwF,w400.jpg

comment_ZghbjUWWASgfNMUpw0uiyp9wQNxHbiaU,w400.jpg
  • There is love everywhere, I already know
    Naas_Human wrote: »
    Which meme? Pointing out writing contrivances or the random crucifixions?

Chad vs. Sad (if you check my post is like 2 seconds older than yours).

This guy has the exact same hair as Dewey Novak from Eureka Seven.

Oh Pooh.

Can a communist actually hate nationalism? Like, from my History classes approximately forever ago the two are intrinsically linked.
    ^ I'm no expert on communism, but the way I understand it, communism sees everything in terms of class struggle. Nationalism draws people away from class-centric view of the world. If your compatriot who is a factory owner is closer to you than a worker from another nation, it's bad for communism. Of course in practice all manner of weird shit happens, and societal changes that enabled the rise of communism also enabled the rise of nationalism.

----

Zzu-XNl-Y0-Pkkc.jpg
  • edited 2019-03-06 22:54:55
    ^Pretty much.

Nationalism is one of many things where communist theory is completely at odds with communist practice. And as we all know, when theory disagrees with practice, practice wins.

Though that image isn't entirely correct, Starbucks communists may hate their nation, but they typically harbor nationalistic sentiments towards other "communist" nations.

nJE90JT.png
    8TVfgpX.jpg
    NM3ODrA.jpg
    n3Hiu8k.jpg
  • edited 2019-03-07 06:07:56
    "Starbucks communist" isn't a term I've heard before but it works so well.

HIwYrf4.png

These panels really spoke to me.

Re: Laptop stuff. I've been very wary of tech companies lately so I think I'll continue to invest in my own external HDDs. Like, they can say "the Cloud" all they want but what's actually happening is basically another physical storage facility for your data, right?

Even though there's always the risk of a single HDD dying at least that's not deciding you don't want to subscribe to a thing and then just losing access to all your stuff (though I guess in that instance you can just redownload everything... to HDDs).
  • Creature - Florida Dragon Turtle Human

gRE7iN7.jpg

Grimms Notes has such awful naming.

She looks straight to me.
    I want to say "This meme has gone on for waaaay too long" but I think that's the point of memes.

gW9o5rb.png

Making sure you know you're watching a Fate/ anime.
    I'm pretty sure they're quite aware of the meme at this point and just milk it for fun.
    Which meme? Pointing out writing contrivances or the random crucifixions?

jeBKmv3.jpg

It ain't bad enough unless there's a character named Truman in the show too.
    comment_vcX4tbIjEgnGTiRXJwds8n8TLuCvtu6n.jpg
    suddenly, Scotland and England, for no apparent reason
  • edited 2019-03-09 16:56:35
    This is really, really surprising. Like compared to this list (which has way more of what I'd expect).

Then again on Goodreads Reincarnated as a Sword is classified as a manga? And it has very little buzz.
    52638757-2431931033498220-946568847387787264-n-jpg-nc-cat-103.jpg

132722.jpg

I searched metal-archives.com for "goblin" and it turned out guys behind Goblin Slayer weren't the first with an idea.
  • edited 2019-03-09 19:54:09
    Creature - Florida Dragon Turtle Human
    T97owdj.jpg

Is this Million Arthur again?
    8YuASpc.jpg

You're not doing parenting wrong right until your child asks this at school.
    comment_sSKXw1YBv1FsLNefhtEOPsHh2waPJLnJ,w400.jpg

Now that's the right person for the $20 billl.
    Is this Million Arthur again?

Grimms Notes The Animation.

njNX2tz.jpg
    comment_WmXUViVQhoph7VoZlGEpFNjk97BdllUk,w400.jpg

comment_ojI8tpZQ5e2IFctR4bwV3CRDBYLwowIv,w400.jpg
    three slaps for whoever designed that salt shaker
    three slaps for whoever designed that salt shaker

It doesn't look intentional, which I guess makes it kind of sad.

Re: In the Shadow of McDonalds; you'd think they picked the location on purpose.

This week on Aikatsu Friends!; Sword Art Online?

EnsOLz3.jpg
    q2duO91.jpg
    pSXjN4y.jpg