If you have an email ending in @hotmail.com, @live.com or @outlook.com (or any other Microsoft-related domain), please consider changing it to another email provider; Microsoft decided to instantly block the server's IP, so emails can't be sent to these addresses.
If you use an @yahoo.com email or any related Yahoo services, they have blocked us also due to "user complaints"
-UE

The It Movie

in General
☭Unstoppable Sex Goddess☭
I only have one complaint about the film.

No orgy scene, I wanted to watch that girl get RAILED MOTHER FU-

At the ending when they kiss, her hand randomly teleports to a completely different part of his face. First it's on his face in one shot, then its not. Then it is again. dwlaynt8mkkm.jpg

Comments

• Creature - Florida Dragon Turtle Human
    so i keep on accidentally doing a google search for this movie every time i type "it" and then press enter instead of pressing down then enter to come to this forum
  • ☭Unstoppable Sex Goddess☭
    I used to do that, I would automatically type "hea" into my address bar to default-go to that one site but then...things happened.
  • There is love everywhere, I already know
    so i keep on accidentally doing a google search for this movie every time i type "it" and then press enter instead of pressing down then enter to come to this forum

I just have stuff set to autocomplete. I did once google itjitjitj when distracted.

As for this actual thread, I should have not read It when I did*, but I guess it wasn't much worse than some of the things I had to read for English lit class.

*Stephen King phase.