If you have an email ending in @hotmail.com, @live.com or @outlook.com (or any other Microsoft-related domain), please consider changing it to another email provider; Microsoft decided to instantly block the server's IP, so emails can't be sent to these addresses.
If you use an @yahoo.com email or any related Yahoo services, they have blocked us also due to "user complaints"
-UE

ded

just dropped by to say that I'm disappointed in all of you and I am choosing to leave this dead ass forum because [clumsily worded insulted directed at GMH and his mother, declaration that vorpy is a chamberpot, assertion that Bluesy is living a lie and doesn't even like cowgirls or boobs that much, angry demand that Central Avenue grow up and adopt the title of queen already as the Kindgom is in economic and moral decline without a dedicated leader]

in summation u al sukk lol bye btichss

Comments

• "you duck spawn, refined creature, you try to be cynical, yokel, but all that comes out of it is that you're a dunce!!!!! you duck plug!"
    where is me ;_;
  • [follow up post deliberately and viciously calling out every single user except for Irdgck]
  • Bovarian Mammarian
    "Bluesy is living a lie and doesn't even like cowgirls or boobs that much"

ok this is just a flat-out lie, you lying whore
  • Bovarian Mammarian
    you bet I am mad I am seething with uncontrollable rage, or something
  • ☭Unstoppable Sex Goddess☭
    just dropped by to say that I'm disappointed in all of you and I am choosing to leave this dead ass forum because [clumsily worded insulted directed at GMH and his mother, declaration that vorpy is a chamberpot, assertion that Bluesy is living a lie and doesn't even like cowgirls or boobs that much, angry demand that Central Avenue grow up and adopt the title of queen already as the Kindgom is in economic and moral decline without a dedicated leader]

gimme your damn tumblr or something before you run away!
    Vorpy wrote: »

gimme your damn tumblr or something before you run away!
    NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

THEYRE GONE FOREVERRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR
  • DAMMIT WHERE WERE YOU WHEN I HAD A TUMBLR, AAAGH
    I need your contact info JIMBO PLZ PLZ