If you have an email ending in @hotmail.com, @live.com or @outlook.com (or any other Microsoft-related domain), please consider changing it to another email provider; Microsoft decided to instantly block the server's IP, so emails can't be sent to these addresses.
If you use an @yahoo.com email or any related Yahoo services, they have blocked us also due to "user complaints"
-UE

IJBM: That feeling

of just being so inexplicably angry that you can't help but yell and snark and say ultra bitchy things that you regret immediately after but you keep saying them because fuck everything just fucking sucks right now and YOUR GODDAMN SASS ISN'T FUCKING HELPING ASSHOLE

Comments

• "you duck spawn, refined creature, you try to be cynical, yokel, but all that comes out of it is that you're a dunce!!!!! you duck plug!"
    it's spelled "that feel"
  • I'M NOT A MEME YOU'RE A MEME *throws furniture*

or how to turn a srs thread into a shitpost in three posts or less
  • There is love everywhere, I already know
    lrdgck wrote: »
    it's spelled "that feel"

I mean otherwise you get questions about tonight being a good night
    cause tonight's gonna be a good good night
  • ☭Unstoppable Sex Goddess☭
    of just being so inexplicably angry that you can't help but yell and snark and say ultra bitchy things that you regret immediately after but you keep saying them because fuck everything just fucking sucks right now and YOUR GODDAMN SASS ISN'T FUCKING HELPING ASSHOLE
    YOU = ME + 12 LITERALLYs