If you have an email ending in @hotmail.com, @live.com or @outlook.com (or any other Microsoft-related domain), please consider changing it to another email provider; Microsoft decided to instantly block the server's IP, so emails can't be sent to these addresses.
If you use an @yahoo.com email or any related Yahoo services, they have blocked us also due to "user complaints"
-UE

Videos you know you'll never use. (now SFW)

Comments

• Creature - Florida Dragon Turtle Human

(possibly NSFW; foul language at end)

• edited 2017-11-25 10:01:12
    "you duck spawn, refined creature, you try to be cynical, yokel, but all that comes out of it is that you're a dunce!!!!! you duck plug!"
    Dammit, makes me feel it could be more popular this way than in the original version.

edit: also, "Lucina says" was fun even though I have no idea what/from where this character is.
  • Lucina is one of the main characters of Fire Emblem, though the relevant part is that she's part of Super Smash Bros.' cast.
  • edited 2017-12-06 15:44:48
    There is love everywhere, I already know
    It feels appropriate to post this here; I've been mulling watching Spiderman: Homecoming for longer than one should mull watching a superhero movie. At first I decided I would probably never make it through the whole thing in one go, so I would edit it into four episodes.

And you can't have episodes without an Opening or Ending sequence, so I made one of each from the trailers and some footage on YouTube. I had a ridiculous amount of fun doing it (and it took danged forever; I totally get why movie editors are all ridiculous hermits with neckbeards and basket hair).

I'm probably not going to ever watch Spiderman: Homecoming, but here is the OP I made (set to Something to Dance For by Zendaya, who is in the movie) and the two EDs (second one actually took a long time to make even though it was just a slideshow, and it really helped me get the hang of titles in PowerDirector. By the way the songs are City Lights by Blanche from Eurovision 2017 and That's What's Up by Skylar Stecker).

I know I could make the second ED so much better (as of right now I could synch up the lyrics better, make the other lyric bits look less obvious, and making the first set of lyrics move around at all because that shot looks boooooring) but that would take a lot of time and now the project is kind of a sunk cost.

Funny thing; after I made the second ED I realized the blue/brown color palette was the same as the nautical shirt I was wearing yesterday.

I think I might actually watch The Big Sick or Call Me By Your Name, so I'm going to work on the OPs and EDs for that next.
  • y the jitter, tho?

Other than that, they're pretty cool, I like them.
  • There is love everywhere, I already know
    I didn't notice <_< >_>, seems the host site isn't dealing with playing them too well.

I might as well just upload them to Vimeo so they don't hurt people's eyes.

Thanks~
  • There is love everywhere, I already know
    Here it is. I ended up going in for multiple re-edits on the second ED, then I was just about to finish it when I decided to change yet another shot. I almost even started working on the OP but I was already 30 or so minutes in so I left it as is.
    It's rather unfortunate that Alex bait doesn't work anymore. But here it is anyway: https://imgur.com/gallery/6KDiE
  • Why did you link to an image gallery?
    Naas_Human wrote: »
    Why did you link to an image gallery?

Because I had the wrong thing in the clipboard. I was basically sharing the image gallery I found here with some friends on Discord and sharing a video they posted with here.

Here's the video.

• edited 2017-12-14 05:51:46
    There is love everywhere, I already know
    I made an opening sequence for Dynasty, because PowerDirector is a wonderful timesink that will kill any creative energy I could be using for original projects.

Song is GARBAGE by lecca, I was originally going to go with believe (also by lecca) but that felt like playing to my usual sort of storytelling.
  • "you duck spawn, refined creature, you try to be cynical, yokel, but all that comes out of it is that you're a dunce!!!!! you duck plug!"

I don't know where's this from, but it's fun.
  • "you duck spawn, refined creature, you try to be cynical, yokel, but all that comes out of it is that you're a dunce!!!!! you duck plug!"

Might just as well go in music.
  • edited 2018-01-02 13:11:42
    "you duck spawn, refined creature, you try to be cynical, yokel, but all that comes out of it is that you're a dunce!!!!! you duck plug!"

edit: the title means "leave your house, perhaps wizards are fighting outside"
    bird yells vaguely in direction of human high-rise occupant for about two and half minutes
  • edited 2018-01-03 22:54:18
    https://i.imgur.com/6PDSqbc.mp4

Might be NSF sensitive people.
  • Oh God the toenail.

I found the other stufffascinating, but I had to look away in that part.

I guess it doesn't qualify for the film thread.
    I actually remember watching this back in chemistry class.

kaksoispiste viiva viiva dee dee dee

for some reason i find myself watching this at 3:30 AM despite not actually really being much of a steak person
    I forgot if I've ever shown y'all this.