If you have an email ending in @hotmail.com, @live.com or @outlook.com (or any other Microsoft-related domain), please consider changing it to another email provider; Microsoft decided to instantly block the server's IP, so emails can't be sent to these addresses.
If you use an @yahoo.com email or any related Yahoo services, they have blocked us also due to "user complaints"
-UE

What is your favorite Escapist Fantasy?

in General
☭Unstoppable Sex Goddess☭
Magical Girlfriend? Portal to another world? Dark Powers? Rock Star for a Day?

TELL ME

Comments

• Battle Royale clones.
  • Creature - Florida Dragon Turtle Human
    i don't think i've ever fantasized about reading escapist magazine

i know they host(ed?) zeropunctuation, that's about it
  • "you duck spawn, refined creature, you try to be cynical, yokel, but all that comes out of it is that you're a dunce!!!!! you duck plug!"
    ^^ I like this answer.

Also, fantasy of the the stupidest orphan-farmboys-and-dragons kind.
  • Bovarian Mammarian
    big-breasted cowgirl librarian whose library contains many secret passages connecting to other worlds.
  • There is love everywhere, I already know
    That's somehow not an anime yet.

Rowdy main character and his overly serious companion go on fantasy or sci-fi adventures in a vaguely modern setting, with overt BL tones.
  • Sometimes when I do something I imagine I'm at a high level competition and I must do it well to become the world champion.
  • Creature - Florida Dragon Turtle Human
    a world in which everyone has martial arts skills, personal weapons if applicable, and magical abilities, such that such skills, abilities, and other personal traits are frequently distinctive, and often based on what things are important to each person
  • haw haw, individuality.
  • "In a mad world, only the mad are sane!"-Akira Kurosawa, Ran
    Summon Everyman Hero in which something I already do will allow me to munchkin the shit out of whatever McGuffin system the world operates on. Mary Sue nonsense is avoided by everyone else following suit. Can either be low-literacy medieval world that has spells which operate on chanting poetry or medieval world that has magic operating on the energy of music/dancing, giving me an overkill energy reserve compared to the hoi polloi that have feasts with sleepy music once a week at most. Halfway through the story magic begins seeping into regular world, making for more interesting twists and turns.