If you have an email ending in @hotmail.com, @live.com or @outlook.com (or any other Microsoft-related domain), please consider changing it to another email provider; Microsoft decided to instantly block the server's IP, so emails can't be sent to these addresses.
If you use an @yahoo.com email or any related Yahoo services, they have blocked us also due to "user complaints"
-UE

ITT: You tell me your favorite Pokemon's nickname and I add "Weston Chandler" to the end

Comments

• PENISJR.♂
  • It was the first Diglett I ever caught, for those wondering.
  • That's my favorite "pokemon's nickname." My favorite pokemon, however, is actually Sylveon.
  • Bovarian Mammarian
    Miltank
  • ☭Unstoppable Sex Goddess☭
    Eonidas = Latios
    Eoneria = Latias
    Mydrotitan = Metagross
    Easton = Salamence
    Tokyocide = Tyranitar
  • Did you name those, miss Vorpy?
    Yeah, clocked around 720+ hours into Pokemon, most of it on DS and GBA. (Haven't delved into 3DS games yet)
  • Bovarian Mammarian
    Pokemon is one of the few long-running game franchises where I've never played any of them.

Final Fantasy is another
    I've only played 1&2 (Dawn of Souls GBA), some of 6, all of 7 multiple times, 10 for the demo, 12 multiple times, and an hour of 13.
    One LRGF I haven't even hopped into, ever, was Zelda.
  • I've never played Fire Emblem.

I hadn't played Metroid until my Cave Story crave made me do it. Though I didn't get very far. I only played one Castlevania ages ago (I think it was II) and didn't like it very much.

From the long-running franchises stuff I've played, I haven't played most of the post-N64 era. I've been thinking about getting into the stuff I've been missing.
  • Bovarian Mammarian
    I think everybody should play, or at least attempt, Zelda: A Link to the Past and Super Metroid.

this is just my opinion

I've never played any Fire Emblem either.
  • Pokemon on 3DS is very easy because of the exp share multiplying exp and ev across your entire party and because of opponents using generally small teams with weak strategies. However, seeing everything animated in beautiful 3d sure is nice, and so is buying lots of cute clothes for the main character. ^_^ Also it's Pokemon. <3
    turning DS upside down
    Either Diglett or Malamar right?

And that pokemonamie is Sylveon right?
  • Yes and yes. It's Malamar not Diglett. :3