If you have an email ending in @hotmail.com, @live.com or @outlook.com (or any other Microsoft-related domain), please consider changing it to another email provider; Microsoft decided to instantly block the server's IP, so emails can't be sent to these addresses.
If you use an @yahoo.com email or any related Yahoo services, they have blocked us also due to "user complaints"
-UE

A 14-year-old copes with becoming Queen of a nation known for its history of genocide

Comments

• "you duck spawn, refined creature, you try to be cynical, yokel, but all that comes out of it is that you're a dunce!!!!! you duck plug!"
    Talking about XD. Quite often on my way to work, I pass by a board with an address written on it. Whatever street, number 80. I can't stop thinking of "80" as a screaming face.
  • Bovarian Mammarian
    the one on the left is a transgirl
  • edited 2017-04-25 05:17:47
    There is love everywhere, I already know
    Somehow I knew this was coming.
  • Creature - Florida Dragon Turtle Human
    i thought this would be referencing LLTQ
  • i thought this would be referencing LLTQ

No, that would be "A 14-year-old is stupid enough to eat chocolate mailed to her by a rando despite knowing that she's an assassination target, but you can stop her if you make her study her nation's economics long enough"

Incidentally, we might need to increase the character limit for thread titles.
  • He who laments and can't let go of the past is forever doomed to solitude.
    Marco the transgirl, BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA. That theory is reaching.
  • vandro wrote: »
    Marco the transgirl, BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA. That theory is reaching.

It makes for some cute fanart though :P
  • Bovarian Mammarian
    It would be great if true but I'm not holding my breath
  • He who laments and can't let go of the past is forever doomed to solitude.
    I would prefer it not be true, honestly, a hispanic otherwise straight boy with no qualms about using a dress and a wig, now that's progressive, us hispanic males can too wear dresses, dammit.
  • ...is Princess Marco's hair a wig? I just assumed the magic gave him longer hair.
  • Bovarian Mammarian
    it's also quite fine if Marco is just a guy who likes to wear dresses and other femininely things sometimes.
  • I forgot this show was a thing. It's a good show.