If you have an email ending in @hotmail.com, @live.com or @outlook.com (or any other Microsoft-related domain), please consider changing it to another email provider; Microsoft decided to instantly block the server's IP, so emails can't be sent to these addresses.
If you use an @yahoo.com email or any related Yahoo services, they have blocked us also due to "user complaints"
-UE

Introduce Yourself

Comments

• edited 2016-02-13 05:54:19
    Hello, it's nice to see you again. This place is even deader than it was 14 months ago!
  • No rainbow star
    WOO!

SO I'VE MISSED ABSOLUTELY NOTHING THEN!
  • Creature - Florida Dragon Turtle Human
    Icalasari wrote: »
    I've been gone for 14ish months, so I figure I may as well reintroduce myself in case everybody has forgotten me

But I doubt I've been forgotten

I have probably left an Icalasari shaped hole in your Icalasari shaped hearts

I will believe this and nothing else

i remembered you and i had an icalasari-shaped hole in my heart

Tatterhood wrote: »
    Hello, it's nice to see you again. This place is even deader than it was 14 months ago!

Actually it's been kinda low-key for a while now and if anything it's starting to see a very slight uptick.
  • "you duck spawn, refined creature, you try to be cynical, yokel, but all that comes out of it is that you're a dunce!!!!! you duck plug!"

Finally, an Icalasari shaped hole in my heart has been filled by an Icalasari shaped... thing that fills a hole. Plug, I guess?

I mean, yeah, nice to see you again.

• No rainbow star
    i remembered you and i had an icalasari-shaped hole in my heart

Finally, an Icalasari shaped hole in my heart has been filled by an Icalasari shaped... thing that fills a hole. Plug, I guess?

All through the power of love, determination, and fabulous!
  • edited 2016-02-13 23:46:21
    "you duck spawn, refined creature, you try to be cynical, yokel, but all that comes out of it is that you're a dunce!!!!! you duck plug!"

(Wrong thread... although oddly appropriate at the same time.)

• A Mind You Do NOT Want To Read
    Not actually returning. Just came by to say that if anyone wants to keep in touch with me, my Discord tag is TheGentleChainsaw#7175.
  • Hello,

I'm Sage. I've been around, but apparently never posted. Place doesn't seem as active as it once was and it's Summer so that bothers me.

Feels like a lot of things are deader than they should be.

Anyways, I play games and do IT stuff, whoever is around, it's nice to meet you.
  • I guess I'm around.
    Hi there!
  • "you duck spawn, refined creature, you try to be cynical, yokel, but all that comes out of it is that you're a dunce!!!!! you duck plug!"
    Howdy.
  • edited 2016-07-29 03:37:49
    Hello!

Sorry about this, Stormtroper. Needed a guinea pig.
  • But you never had any to begin with.
    More a reintroduction than anything. I won't be around long, I just found something concerning in the forum software over at HH, so this a business visit more than anything.
  • But you never had any to begin with.
    Look at the post above mine.

I've already shot off a PM to UE about it, so.
  • Oh hey, I'm a guinea pig.

Also, hello!
    Thanks for thinking of us!
  • the lack of user title formatting distresses me greatly
    No
  • the lack of user title formatting distresses me greatly

Amazingly IJBM did originally support HTML in user titles, but it was stripped out after TheMightyAnonym abused it

Don't ask me why I remember that
  • ☭Unstoppable Sex Goddess☭
    You couldn't reply to HTML titled threads because you'd just go to the link?
  • IJBM also used to allow arbitrarily-tall avatars as long as they weren't more than x pixels wide which was also fun times, I think.
  • Hi Everybody! my name is Masonicon and TVtropes just hate me(or at least my magnum opus mega-crossover project that's known as Ani-Toonspiracy)
  • The Heartless are coming!
    Howdy!
  • The Heartless are coming!

and it eats Happy Tree Friends and Warhammer 40k universes among countless others(to be fair, those heartless are implanted with hyperdimensional nanotechnology that makes them immune to even keyblades)
  • only the peeps from HH will know who I am, but hey there
  • Bovarian Mammarian
    SF SORROW IS BORN
    Howdy.
  • Hello friends! I used to post here a long time ago when I was someone else.

I had the random urge to hang out in an online community again, then I remembered this place and came back here. I enjoy a handful of PC games, 90s music, corsetry, and complaining about Michigan weather.