If you have an email ending in @hotmail.com, @live.com or @outlook.com (or any other Microsoft-related domain), please consider changing it to another email provider; Microsoft decided to instantly block the server's IP, so emails can't be sent to these addresses.
If you use an @yahoo.com email or any related Yahoo services, they have blocked us also due to "user complaints"
-UE

IJBMer Updates

Comments

• Creature - Florida Dragon Turtle Human
    @Bluesy_Cowgirl
    Happy birthday to your mom!
  • Bovarian Mammarian
    She says thank you very much.
  • Likewise.
  • Bovarian Mammarian
    :)
  • Bovarian Mammarian
    I have chocolate chip cookies.
  • edited 2017-04-03 11:27:32
    There is love everywhere, I already know
    I caved and watched half an episode of So Cosmo. The most important thing I learned was that if you stack up a year's worth of Cosmo magazine, you get a picture of a shirtless guy on the spines.

If I were that desperate, I'd just go and buy all of the back issues of Men's Health.
  • "In a mad world, only the mad are sane!"-Akira Kurosawa, Ran
    My life has cranked up to 100% terrible weeb over the past few days. Not sure what to think. 
  • "you duck spawn, refined creature, you try to be cynical, yokel, but all that comes out of it is that you're a dunce!!!!! you duck plug!"
    I don't know what you're trying to say, but I got a feeling whatever it is, I will have expected it.

Also, I have a philosophy exam tomorrow. Gonna be fun.
    My life has cranked up to 100% terrible weeb over the past few days. Not sure what to think. 

I'm trying to understand why this is slightly grey.
  • I'm a terrible weeb and I've learned to embrace it. :D
  • Bovarian Mammarian
    u r the weebiest
    FOLLOWING MULTIPLE STINGS ON MULTIPLE DAYS, LOCAL HUMAN "HAS HAD IT" WITH LOCAL MOSQUITO
  • "In a mad world, only the mad are sane!"-Akira Kurosawa, Ran
    Got sent lewd cosplay shots by a grill. Also some dudette on a dating app inquired after dick size in a "you must be this tall to ride" manner. I politely informed her I did not clear the bar, but was apparently so nice about it that we have a date this Saturday. It just sounds like a scenario out of a bad hentai. 
  • He who laments and can't let go of the past is forever doomed to solitude.
    Indeed it sounds like that.
  • Bovarian Mammarian
    are there any good hentais
  • edited 2017-04-06 20:10:13
    He who laments and can't let go of the past is forever doomed to solitude.
    I gather there are. The ones with both good art and simple stories.

On to other topics, proposals for gay marriage has reared its head in my country, the arguements on tv are really ugly yet again.
  • ☭Unstoppable Sex Goddess☭
    From now on, your family is now THE FOSTER CARE SYSTEM
  • "you duck spawn, refined creature, you try to be cynical, yokel, but all that comes out of it is that you're a dunce!!!!! you duck plug!"
    Does it mean that the foster care system is now my family?
  • There is love everywhere, I already know
    Caved and watched the first episode of Strut, turns out I'm even more basic than I thought. I mean, it's pretty 50-50 on the "oh gods I'm crying" backstories for the models and "Stuffs about to go dooooooown" type Real Housewives nonsense (a model even throws their drink at the Human Resources lady, and the HR lady started it), turns out I love that stuff too (especially with Arisce's commentary because she's basically a "desu wa~" anime character in real life), which makes me both basic and a stereotype I guess.
  • Bovarian Mammarian
    I'm all for trans models, but tv is a wasteland
  • What if it's Japanese cartoons~?
  • Bovarian Mammarian
    well, certain ones of those may be okay
  • Is it the ones with boobs in them.
  • Bovarian Mammarian
    they all have that
  • ☭Unstoppable Sex Goddess☭
    Large breasts
  • Bovarian Mammarian
    I agree
    i disagree
  • edited 2017-04-10 06:40:15
    Creature - Florida Dragon Turtle Human
    so last night i dreamed i was exploring this lonely dirt road along the shore of the Atlantic Ocean at the foot of a cliff in rural Maine

never been to such a place but I was certainly visualizing it in a bird's-eye view

perhaps i was dreaming of using Google Maps lol
  • edited 2017-04-10 08:40:09
    i disagree
    of course you would
    How to wiki walk:
    * Provinces and territories of Canada
    * Legislative Building of Nunavut
    * Iqaluit
    * Rankin Inlet
    * Nunavut capital plebiscite, 1995
    * List of countries and dependencies by area