If you have an email ending in @hotmail.com, @live.com or @outlook.com (or any other Microsoft-related domain), please consider changing it to another email provider; Microsoft decided to instantly block the server's IP, so emails can't be sent to these addresses.
If you use an @yahoo.com email or any related Yahoo services, they have blocked us also due to "user complaints"
-UE

This Dollar Tree USB cable is worthless

Comments

• "you duck spawn, refined creature, you try to be cynical, yokel, but all that comes out of it is that you're a dunce!!!!! you duck plug!"
    So, where you live, USB cables grow on money trees?

Truly, America is the land of opportunity.
  • Dollar Tree is a chain of stores that sells items for no more than $1

More than anything, I'm just kind of annoyed by the inability to find a decent middle-of-the-road USB cable

You can go to Wal-Mart where they charge like $10 for a cable that's worth half that much, or you can go to Dollar Tree and pay $1 for a cable that doesn't last very long

Just let me pay $5 for a decent cable, dammit!
  • I see you've capitalized on Haley Feige making Teaspoon a free typeface
  • Creature - Florida Dragon Turtle Human
    Have you tried an office supply store?

They often have cheapo stuff near the cash registers.  I once picked up a USB car charger for like $5.
  • Right now I have a couple of these:

They seem to be of decent build quality. They're not gonna win any awards, but they've survived the abuse I've put them through over the past two months, so...
  • Incidentally, the Dollar Tree ones are passable if you're just interested in charging your device, but they're a little too unreliable for actual data transfer. At least the kind I've purchased. Dollar Tree actually sells a couple different varieties of cable...
  • Creature - Florida Dragon Turtle Human
    I've actually got a few extra USB/microUSB cables just from devices that don't provide their own charging block but do provide their own USB/microUSB cable.  These included a Bluetooth speaker, Bluetooth headphones, and a Bluetooth selfie stick.
  • Full disclosure: I am a bit rough on my micro-USB cables. All the ones that came with my devices ended up lost or broken.