If you have an email ending in @hotmail.com, @live.com or @outlook.com (or any other Microsoft-related domain), please consider changing it to another email provider; Microsoft decided to instantly block the server's IP, so emails can't be sent to these addresses.
If you use an @yahoo.com email or any related Yahoo services, they have blocked us also due to "user complaints"
-UE

La vie en français~

Because there is a Spanish thread, so let's have a thread for talking about French stuff.

French stuff I like: baguettes, croissants, poutine, omelettes, croque-monsieurs, éclairs, quiches, crêpes, king cakes, bisques, onion soup, brie, gruyère, and (for nostalgic reasons) Code Lyoko.

Comments

• French stuff I like:

• Creature - Florida Dragon Turtle Human
    Recently started playing Jeanne d'Arc for PSP.
  • edited 2017-02-11 03:29:17
    Creature - Florida Dragon Turtle Human
    Also been learning Spanish, which is also a Romance language and thus related to French.  Or something like that.

I used to learn French at a community college when I was a kid.

French, I remember, has obnoxious pronunciation, as opposed to Spanish which is far more straightforward.

But I did learn the French E sound and the French U sound...the latter of which, it turns out, is regularly used in Cantonese Chinese.
  • Ouais, French is the odd one among romance languages when it comes to pronunciation. It really is hard to learn.