If you have an email ending in @hotmail.com, @live.com or @outlook.com (or any other Microsoft-related domain), please consider changing it to another email provider; Microsoft decided to instantly block the server's IP, so emails can't be sent to these addresses.
If you use an @yahoo.com email or any related Yahoo services, they have blocked us also due to "user complaints"
-UE

health insurance cards

Why are they always printed on shitty laminated cardstock? Is it too much to ask that you give me an actual plastic card?

Actually, this applies to most cards printed on shitty laminated cardstock. Give me real plastic, dammit. Library cards too!

Comments

• I used to have one made of air and wishes. Then I got a cheap plastic one. I like the cheap plastic one.
  • Creature - Florida Dragon Turtle Human
    I hear that a couple douchebags who work at 1600 Pennsylvania Ave in Washington DC think that the air-and-wishes version is better, and there's another 292 or so douchebags down the road agree with them on this.
  • It's pretty unconscionable. I try not to think too hard about the nazis currently in power because it makes me lose hope.
  • So now this thread is going to be about the Obamacare repeal. Okay.

I guess it's my fault for focusing on insurance cards when pretty much anything that comes on the cheapo cards bugs the hell out of me.
  • edited 2017-02-08 21:42:32
    Creature - Florida Dragon Turtle Human
    The insurance cards I've had generally come from actual plastic, for what it's worth.  Not just laminated paper cardstock.  I don't think I've ever had that kind, in fact.  Same goes with library cards, too.