If you have an email ending in @hotmail.com, @live.com or @outlook.com (or any other Microsoft-related domain), please consider changing it to another email provider; Microsoft decided to instantly block the server's IP, so emails can't be sent to these addresses.
If you use an @yahoo.com email or any related Yahoo services, they have blocked us also due to "user complaints"
-UE

"I'm a professional Nightcore Remix Artist"

in General
☭Unstoppable Sex Goddess☭
No.
You are an anime fan with Audacity.

Comments

• Hehehehe. It's true!
  • Creature - Florida Dragon Turtle Human
    I've asked this before: Does nightcore actually mean anything other than speeding up a song?

Like, I've seen the "nightcore treatment" done to songs that...aren't even dance songs.  Like, slow, contemplative stuff, for example.

I've heard that "nightcore" actually does refer to a genre, and the name kinda got hijacked by people who just sped up songs, slapped anime stills on them, and then uploaded them to YouTube.
  • ☭Unstoppable Sex Goddess☭
    Yeah, a long time ago it was a small up-and-coming genre (not really, it was just echoey early 2000s EDM made by a guy named Nightcore) and eventually evolved into what you see today. The 2011 Audacity "LETS GET VIEWS ON YOUTUBE" genre, which is sometimes good but people take it seriously, and do the above.
    http://knowyourmeme.com/memes/subcultures/nightcore

BEHOLD THE KNOWYOUR MEME DID THE RESEARCH FOR ME
  • I'm pretty sure in the beginning "nightcore" (sped up hardstyle remixes) were supposed to be faster and more upbeat but these days you can nightcore any song by slapping it in audacity and speeding it up. :p Happy hardcore = the same thing but it's original hardcore techno.
  • "you duck spawn, refined creature, you try to be cynical, yokel, but all that comes out of it is that you're a dunce!!!!! you duck plug!"
    Hmph. Until I entered the thread, I've been thinking that if there's such a thing as proffesional nightcore remix artist at all, Vorpy is like the closest match for what I'd expect of one.
    lrdgck wrote: »
    Hmph. Until I entered the thread, I've been thinking that if there's such a thing as proffesional nightcore remix artist at all, Vorpy is like the closest match for what I'd expect of one.

did you just call me a professional nightcore artist? You wanna fucking fight m8?
  • "you duck spawn, refined creature, you try to be cynical, yokel, but all that comes out of it is that you're a dunce!!!!! you duck plug!"
    May we settle for fighting fuck?
    lrdgck wrote: »
    May we settle for fighting fuck?

i remember when that meme, along with bachelor frog and advice dog was allt he rage
  • So are you the eric that shlong belonged to or
    So are you the eric that shlong belonged to or

Wait, no, are you talking about Icalasari's shlong?

That wasn't mine.
  • Creature - Florida Dragon Turtle Human
    @Vorpy, @Earthlight_Ray: Could you two restrain the shitposting outside of the the dedicated shitposting thread?  It's fun in small amounts but it's gotten a tad excessive.  Also, would be nice to keep normal threads at least vaguely SFW.
  • Oopsie, sorry gmh! And umm yeah I was talking about Icalasari~