If you have an email ending in @hotmail.com, @live.com or @outlook.com (or any other Microsoft-related domain), please consider changing it to another email provider; Microsoft decided to instantly block the server's IP, so emails can't be sent to these addresses.
If you use an @yahoo.com email or any related Yahoo services, they have blocked us also due to "user complaints"
-UE

IJBM: Trans girls don't yet rule the world

Maybe 2016 will go better for this...

Comments

• "you duck spawn, refined creature, you try to be cynical, yokel, but all that comes out of it is that you're a dunce!!!!! you duck plug!"

Perhaps they're closeted.

"Just between you and me... call me 'Barackina'."

• edited 2015-12-28 22:32:58
    Diet NEET
    Make the CEO of Google King of America and you'll have one as an evil chancellorette.

But 2016 will be the year in which we'll push for either polyamory or pedos as the marginalized issue of the [CURRENT TIME], as trans issues will lose their market value. 
  • Creature - Florida Dragon Turtle Human

Make the CEO of Google King of America and you'll have one as an evil chancellorette.

But 2016 will be the year in which we'll push for either polyamory or pedos as the marginalized issue of the [CURRENT TIME], as trans issues will lose their market value. 

need more words starting with "p"

• Make the CEO of Google King of America and you'll have one as an evil chancellorette.

need more words starting with "p"

princess rights activism
  • If their ancestors are any indication, princesses will just end up studying law and downing horse cunts at their preppy frat 10 minutes from where I live. 
  • >But 2016 will be the year in which we'll push for either polyamory or pedos as the marginalized issue of the [CURRENT TIME], as trans issues will lose their market value. 

They already tried to push for pedos and it didn't stick. My bet's on poly first, then incest.

• *perverted princess crown on*

DID SOMEBODY SAY INCEST??
  • ☭Unstoppable Sex Goddess☭
    NO YOU DOLT SOMEBODY TYPED INCEST!
    *throws keyboard shitpostingly* FUCK!

I am not going to the country, I am not going to eat peaches!

And, technically transgirls have a better chance to rule the world because THEY KNOW WHAT BOYS LIKE transboys have two negative advantages of being in cultural limbo in 1st world countries, unless that country is associated with political Shamanism (Which is what?).
  • Haiti. At least while François Duvalier was there.
  • edited 2016-01-11 17:59:09
    "you duck spawn, refined creature, you try to be cynical, yokel, but all that comes out of it is that you're a dunce!!!!! you duck plug!"
    Anyways, has have any of you seen a transboy? (Guy-in-girl-body I guess.) It's like all of them transfolks from TVT and else, they all tend to be transgirls weirdly enough.
  • We had at least one trans guy on TVT, the user name escapes me though.
  • Ammeaneid or whatever was the name of that troper Made of Meat cyberstalked.
  • edited 2016-01-12 04:01:45
    Ammeaneid or whatever was the name of that troper Made of Meat cyberstalked.
    I had no idea that person had transitioned. I suppose that happened after I left?

Sir Psycho Sexy was who I was thinking of, btw.
  • Awesome Zombie was the trans guy I remember most from TVT, because he was almost as fucking insane as I am.
  • ^^ Dunno about transitions, but I know that troper preferred to be identified as male.
  • "you duck spawn, refined creature, you try to be cynical, yokel, but all that comes out of it is that you're a dunce!!!!! you duck plug!"
    Ah. I was wondering if there was some reason. Wikipedia seems to imply there actually might be a gender imbalance, but looks like in this case it's accidental.
  • ☭Unstoppable Sex Goddess☭
    Like, do you have to do anything to be Trans? Or is it something you just are?
    Like, is there a MIBI (minimum identity-based investment) that you have to achieve? Medical tests?