If you have an email ending in @hotmail.com, @live.com or @outlook.com (or any other Microsoft-related domain), please consider changing it to another email provider; Microsoft decided to instantly block the server's IP, so emails can't be sent to these addresses.
If you use an @yahoo.com email or any related Yahoo services, they have blocked us also due to "user complaints"
-UE

"Fashion" vs

in Meatspace
There is love everywhere, I already know
"It is morning, I am awake now, stuff to do, it is socially unacceptable to do stuff without clothing on so I will put on these things that don't clash* like crazy and head out into the world."

I know this should be common sense, but the advent of the instamodel, fashion blogger/vlogger and the actual fashion world paying attention to them is in turn starting to put undue influence on the real world. I mean, there's a time and place for everything and usually clothing should be treated as just the basics.

Or am I wrong and are these sort of people who will actually do the #OOTD* thing 365 times a year (or more even) generally considered to be a step away from the norm?

*Outfit of the day
*One thing I've seen that's become very common in these circles is to suggest you pick out your outfits the night before, or a week in advance, but that seems even less practical than deciding on the spot in the morning.

Comments

• Creature - Florida Dragon Turtle Human
    I don't think that much about my outfit.

I pick whatever suits my whims, or seems fitting for whatever I'm going to do that day.
  • ☭Unstoppable Sex Goddess☭
    <--is guilty of planning OOTD a couple days in advance and meticulously color coding it