If you have an email ending in @hotmail.com, @live.com or @outlook.com (or any other Microsoft-related domain), please consider changing it to another email provider; Microsoft decided to instantly block the server's IP, so emails can't be sent to these addresses.
If you use an @yahoo.com email or any related Yahoo services, they have blocked us also due to "user complaints"
-UE

Server move soon

in IJBM meta
Creature - Florida Dragon Turtle Human
Hi everyone,

FYI our server needs to be moved, and thus the site will experience a short period of downtime.  It is estimated to take a couple hours or so.  Most likely it'll be tomorrow (Sunday) night or Monday night, eastern time.

Comments

• I couldn't access the non-www version of the site on my phone after the move. It seems to work fine on other devices though.
  • Creature - Florida Dragon Turtle Human
    I'm on a mobile device and accessing the non-www version and it looks fine.
  • The IRCs want you(r soul): irc.esper.net, #ijbm
    Tatterhood: May have been while I was still trying to get the redirect to work again, based on your post timestamp; it wanted to give me some trouble. Try it now and see if it works.
  • Sorry yeah I meant to post that when I tried again a couple hours later it worked fine.