If you have an email ending in @hotmail.com, @live.com or @outlook.com (or any other Microsoft-related domain), please consider changing it to another email provider; Microsoft decided to instantly block the server's IP, so emails can't be sent to these addresses.
If you use an @yahoo.com email or any related Yahoo services, they have blocked us also due to "user complaints"
-UE

Free Chagen 2013

Comments

• edited 2015-09-29 22:12:59
    Creature - Florida Dragon Turtle Human
    lolwtf

As a serious matter though I've been thinking of unbanning Vorpy.  Not likely to bring her back, but still interesting to consider the matter in principle.

Not Chagen though.
  • I've been thinking about Vorpy getting unbanned, too.

About Chagen, I wonder if he's changed. He's an adult now, after all.
  • "you duck spawn, refined creature, you try to be cynical, yokel, but all that comes out of it is that you're a dunce!!!!! you duck plug!"

Yeah, I'm kind of curious about the latter too. I can imagine him being all normal outwardly, yet ever on the edge, deep down aware that the dark call of the diaper could never be fully extenguished.

Also, Vorpy. Doesn't she have one or two sockpuppets anyway? I mean, I don't mind her unbanned, it's more about the need for it.

• Chuggles seems to have dropped of the face of the web 2 1/2 years ago. All linked accounts in his ED article are inactive, at least.
  • edited 2015-09-30 00:04:17
    Some conversation I saw on another TVT spinoff site (I'm not sure I remember which actually) suggests that Chagen is still active on an anime-related site of some sort.  I forget which site.  I didn't go check.

As for Vorpy, I have no idea.  I hope she's doing okay, though.
  • About Chagen, I wonder if he's changed. He's an adult now, after all.

In theory.
  • >As a serious matter though I've been thinking of unbanning Vorpy.  Not likely to bring her back, but still interesting to consider the matter in principle.

I'd be OK with it, as long as you unban inkblot as well, since the ban motive was the same.
  • edited 2015-09-30 21:31:18
    a little muffled
    If I recall, inkblot did it specifically to get banned (as did GloriousLeader later), whereas Vorpy was just vorping a little too hard. Seems a little different.
  • That is exactly what happened, and while they are different in intent, for the purpose of banning policies they're still the same action. In the end, considering that the chance that either will return is extremely low, we could just lift both for consistency's sake.
  • edited 2015-09-30 22:01:55
    Isn't inkblot at HH nowadays?

But yeah I was going to say basically what Nyktos said.  It seems to be a question of whether motive is important.

That said, I'm not sure inkblot ever asked to be unbanned, though I'm not sure I remember for sure.  Vorpy has, however.
  • edited 2015-09-30 23:16:33
    a little muffled
    Noimporta wrote: »
    That is exactly what happened, and while they are different in intent, for the purpose of banning policies they're still the same action.
    Well people have been banned because they asked to be banned in the past, and it seems like inkblot's and GL's actions are more or less equivalent to that. I guess I'm not really trying to say that inkblot should or shouldn't be unbanned, though, just that the situation is a bit different.
  • >That said, I'm not sure inkblot ever asked to be unbanned, though I'm not sure I remember for sure.  Vorpy has, however.

Ah, I didn't know that. That would make all the difference.
  • Creature - Florida Dragon Turtle Human
    Hey, does anyone care if I unban Vorpy?
  • Yes. Horrible people.
  • Didn't we literally just have this conversation?
  • why did I only just notice that the thread title says 2013
  • JHMJHM
    Here, There, Everywhere
    Isn't inkblot at HH nowadays?

Rarely, but strictly speaking, yes.
  • edited 2015-11-14 18:56:58
    Vorpy has been unbanned.

That was unceremonious. lol

No idea if she'll ever be back, but at least that's one issue settled.  For the moment at least.

Let me know if the forum spontaneously combusts or something.  If it does, popcorn is on the house.
  • How did my wonderpost become a thread about unbanning Vorpy?
  • edited 2017-02-12 07:33:00
    ☭Unstoppable Sex Goddess☭
    I've been thinking about Vorpy getting unbanned, too.

About Chagen, I wonder if he's changed. He's an adult now, after all.

Why? Did you miss me or something?

That's silly. 

Chagen has not changed much. From the PMs he sends me over steam, he REALLY REALLY hasn't changed.

He's married now though.
  • What, like, married to an actual non-waifu human being? Well I didn't expect that.
  • "you duck spawn, refined creature, you try to be cynical, yokel, but all that comes out of it is that you're a dunce!!!!! you duck plug!"
    Perhaps he is married to a waifu, but Vorpy has no means to tell if he doesn't mention her a lot.
  • I'd see him as the type to get hitched on a whim and then send lots of online thirst to other women complaining about the state of his marriage.
  • Besides that, I wonder if he ever started studying mechanical engineering. Mechanical engineering is best engineering.
  • Vorpy wrote: »
    he REALLY REALLY hasn't changed.

He's married now though.

Perhaps his wife is into diapers. Like, they met in a baby needs store or whatever.