If you have an email ending in @hotmail.com, @live.com or @outlook.com (or any other Microsoft-related domain), please consider changing it to another email provider; Microsoft decided to instantly block the server's IP, so emails can't be sent to these addresses.
If you use an @yahoo.com email or any related Yahoo services, they have blocked us also due to "user complaints"
-UE

that one stalkery friend

BobBob
edited 2014-04-29 03:47:22 in Meatspace

If I didn't pick up the first time then what makes you think I'm going to the tenth time you dumb piece of shit we barely even like each other half of the time

Comments

• My arms are falling off!

(old thread but)

I have someone who's been like this lately on one of my social presences. They favorite nearly everything I do, especially with one particular person.

• Tell them you're not the kawaii anime girl from your profile.

• "you duck spawn, refined creature, you try to be cynical, yokel, but all that comes out of it is that you're a dunce!!!!! you duck plug!"

Talking about stalkery behaviour, I've recently decided I've gotta cut down on "accidentally" meeting that one girl, lest she stops appreciating. Y'know. Been having some socially inept moments in my life.

• Unless I'm misinterpreting the situation, the best way to stop making it an accident is actually asking her out. Either you'll get turned down, which will build a skin for rejection, or you'll actually net a date. 

• >making me think Midnight Velvet had come back to spread more merriment

• edited 2015-01-22 10:38:10
    "you duck spawn, refined creature, you try to be cynical, yokel, but all that comes out of it is that you're a dunce!!!!! you duck plug!"

^^ Don't worry about me, that was just some musings the thread reminded me of. Anyway.

They favorite nearly everything I do, especially with one particular person.

So it's actually between the three of you? I mean, it sounds that way. Would make for like a bit less of a clear-cut case, not that I know much of it. While it doesn't lessen the nuisance, feels like it's vaguely relevant.